[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lads if my head hurts here does that mean i have cancer? im a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 47967.jpg (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
47967.jpg
40KB, 800x600px
lads if my head hurts here does that mean i have cancer?
im a neet sitting a the pc 12hours a day
>>
no take some advil and drink a glass of water, you probably don't have cancer.
>>
I giggled, thanks op
>>
>>37799297
Go on a walk, drink some water and eat a subway sandwich. Helps 90% of the time
>>
Your headphones are just too tight, calm the fuck down
>>
>>37799297
Hey Anon. I have had weird head sensations since last October of myriad variety. From what I have seen you may be sleeping in a weird position. Especially if it is on one side mostly. There is a nerve around there that runs up your neck that is very close to the surface. If you pinch a nerve in your sleep this will swell and hurt through the day; in the mornings it will be the worst.

Try a new pillow and experiment with sleeping positions.

If that doesn't do it try to eliminate caffeine sodium and citric acid from your diet. Some people( specifically people who are depressed because of low serotonin) have low tolerance to the changing size of veins in their head and a lot of foods mess with your veins. Can you drink alcohol? Do you have tinnitus often? Do you ever binge eat when you are not that hungry?
>>
>>37799297
Ok you fooled me at first.
Thats a clever picture OP
>>
>>37799650
Explain pleasr
>>
>>37799297
i wish i had cancer
this post is now original
>>
>>37799297
Most likely. Make peace with your gods, find a blunt object and beat the cancer out of your skull. It will be so disoriented it will be unable to spread
>>
File: ghost.jpg (211KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
211KB, 1300x1390px
Since we're doing diagnoses, can anyone tell me what this pain in the circled area means? It hurts like hell to grip anything.
>>
>>37799297
Go to the doctor, if that doesnt work eat a Subway sandwich
>>
File: stop.jpg (56KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
56KB, 1024x685px
stop wasting so muhc time in fornt of a screen, and get some decent sleep.
also, get a job.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.