[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women actually get depression?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1430.jpg (649KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.jpg
649KB, 2048x2048px
Can women actually get depression?
>>
>>37798547

When she looks like that, nope.
>>
>>37798547
They can. Happiness is relative. If you're used to being showered with gifts just because you're hot, that becomes your new normal.
>>
>>37798585
Never thought about it like this before

Origami
>>
>huh duh how can you be depressed if people want to have sex with u?
t. typical incel male
>>
Yeah they get depressed from not having Chad.

WOMEN DESERVE TO DIE!
>>
>>37798585
they always have a beta orbiter lined up they are never really alone. I bet the girl in op's pic has hundreds of friends and fuck buddies. She won't get depressed even if there is relativity to it, she just keeps getting more and more attention. Womeme are the ones who can afford to pick and choose a mate.
>>
Yes, real depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain, and is not restricted to any gender. What most of you guys feel is just loneliness.
>>
Lottery winners return to their emotional baseline after one or two years. In other words, if you perpetually think like a debbie downer (which also alters the chemicals in your brain, making you prone to depression, that is if you are not already depressed) not even winning the lottery would help you. That's how anyone can be depressed.

And also, she must be famous for that rack. Yeah sure she can get lots of friends with it, but that's like posting a guy with an 8 pack and saying every single guy has lots of friends
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.