[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never received a compliment of any kind in 25 years >become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
>never received a compliment of any kind in 25 years
>become NEET
>let beard and hair grow wild for months due to not leaving house and therefore not showering or grooming
>decide to start going outside again, begin showering but still wild hair and beard
>tfw 2 strangers in the last month have given me backhanded compliments
>'you'd seriously be one of the hottest guys ever if you lost weigh. you're already hot but you'd be like...wow' - said by a drunk girl with her friends who agreed with her
>'you've never looked better seriously this caveman thing' said by former work acquaintance who never spoke to me

What's happening? I literally look the same only dirtier and unkempt. And I'm like 50lbs overweight. They were fucking with me and trying to humiliate me to get laughs?

I didn't know how to respond...to the first set of girls it was just intimidating so I laughed politely and left and the work girl I just said 'yeaahhh' and then left asap after discussing our old workplace.
>>
You're a chad.
Now get out.
>>
>>37798508
cave men can't be chads
>>
it sounds like the group were doing it so they could laugh at you if you believed them and the other girl did it because she felt sorry for how you'd gone downhill

I'm not the best judge though...I have literal autism and limited social contact
>>
>>37798508
I have B cup titties and my hands shake like an alcoholic in public. I'm not a Chad.
>>
>>37798464
They were negging assholes desu. I think you handled it well. Maybe clean up the hobo aesthetic a bit though
>>
Sounds like you're one of the rare hot fatties. The beard and hair hide some of your shameful obesity, allowing women a window to your potential.

You owe it to all of us to lose weight and fulfil your FatChad destiny. Most of us will never have this opportunity.
>>
>>37798464
post a pic please, I want to compare myself to you
>>
>>37798464
post pic? i want to see caveman!
>>
>>37798464
Beardedanon here, yeah, because beards are the 'in' thing right now so you can expect random strangers to compliment your beard if it doesn't look like shit. Might as well take advantage of it before it becomes weird and dated again.
>Can't afford razors and don't want to take the time
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.