[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a good one last night Previous Thread >>37790290

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1497617148869.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497617148869.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
Had a good one last night

Previous Thread >>37790290
>>
OK we need some actual moderation because this board is turning into /b/2.0 with filters I'm seeing bait threads with hundreds of replies stay up for hours and the majority of the users here are to new to know
>>
Seeing obvious /pol/ bait stay up is annoying. How hard is it to contain your autism to your own board?
>>
We need some fucking quality control in this shithole
All the fucking trap/gay, tfw no bf/femanon, manlet/dicklet baiting threads are rediculous, they take up 90% of the board now and its the reason why this shithole is flooded with normies. Posting that you have a gf or that you are a woman should result in a ban.
>>
I think he should reset the robot every year or so, so we don't have to keep using more and more ridiculous and ridiculous variations of the word "original"
>>
Trapsfags have to get the fuck out. This is not up for discussion. They have 5+ boards to be fags in.
>>
>>37798521
The Trap meme fucking killed 4chan honestly
>>
>>37798666
They're shills. Megucachan has 7 trannies who have been raiding /r9k/ for over a year now to implant gay thoughts on robots.
>>
make the board blue to get rid of the trapfags if they wont leave even after making the board blue ban them
ban *bot threads (fembot, blackbot etc.) these belong in either /soc/, /adv/, or /b/
ban discord and steam and any social media bullshit
make the robot way more aggressive like half an hour time out for the first offence and increment it to days.
ban all race bait and /pol/ shit. it has no place here.
oh and make the board forcedanon for all but OP(not sure if op should even have it) tripfags have to go.
>>
>>37798461
I do agree on everything except femanon. They just can't be Normalshits I think is a better generalization
>>
Everyone asking for stricter moderation is fucking retarded. This board is basically just another /b/, but with a robot. The problem is not the mods, the problem is the userbase.

The userbase has just ceased to be interesting. I remember a long time ago, /r9k/ felt like a combination of /b/, /sci/ and a scattering of other boards, where people just talked about random topics and shared fun greentext stories. There was always a bunch of self loating and "forever alone", but the vibe was not "normies get out REEE". If someone was saying they were trying to be social, they were generally encouraged rather than just getting a "FUCK OFF NORMIE" response.

The userbase has just become shitty, and falls too hard for bait. A few users keep making boring "women are whores, you only want a pure virgin, you dont want a woman who sucks on chad's cock" and for some reason these always get 400-500 replies. Robots need to stop posting in shitty threads like that over and over and over. We're all going to be virgins for life anyway so I'm not too concerned about what dumb whores are doing on the weekend. I am aware that /r9k/ always had a lot of misogyny but it has now become explicitly sexual where the obsession is about their virginity. It's boring.

Also: the more boards that are created, the worse that "Random" boards tend to get, because people go off to the other boards to discuss topics. It can't get a ton better, but my main advice is: stop replying to bait. Don't rely on mods to do it (I never like more moderation).
>>
what happened to greentext stories?
>>
>>37799268
See, I agree with you that it is the anons being retarded and replying to the bait, but they will not stop, just like in real life there has to be some form of power to stop the retards from fucking it up, you know, give them a little help.
>>
>>37798461
>>37799159
Again you complain about these threads but time and time again YOU KEEP FUCKING BUMPING THEM WITH REPLIES.

I'm beginning to believe you're actually full of shit and you're the ones making those threads in order to destroy /r9k/ because it's something you "don't agree with".

I say fuck it. No one gives a shit about board culture. It's all about letting your aggression out on here while being a nice, goody two shoe bootlicker on more popular sites. Let normies have this board just as they've claimed everything else on this site.
>>
>>37798032
Trap fags need to fucking go, I'd be content if we could at least cut down on all the gay shit here. Though we really need to purge the /soc/ threads too.
>>
File: 134354645346.jpg (51KB, 578x471px) Image search: [Google]
134354645346.jpg
51KB, 578x471px
>>37798188

This x100.

The mods don't care about /r9k/ AT ALL. The only reason that /b/ has mods and we don't is because it's a """fad""" to dump cp there. Either start mass reporting shit so the mods actually get up and do something.
>>
meta threads are 100% useless on this board, this is just bizzarro /b/ and you should accept it
everything people hate like waifus, attentionwhoring and hard /pol/ baiting isnt even offtopic since there is no topic
too many people want this to be their echo chamber but its been overflopwing with retards who see the funni screenshots other places and people who are lazer locked on pretending this is wizchan
the mods even turned the robot back on to feel like they were doing something, having posted with and without the robot id say having it on actually makes the board worse

tldr stop sperging out about things you dont like on a dedicated no topic handcrafting board
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-18_13-26-42.png (37KB, 568x534px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-18_13-26-42.png
37KB, 568x534px
>>37799330
this is my filterlist. i literally block these threads and i still see this bullshit. i don't post in any of those threads that have that shit in the title. yeah its a bit strict but i have my own reasons for that. i do agree with you that robots cant avoid bait threads to save their lives. its really fucking sad but a way to solve that is through moderation. if there are no bait threads then anons wont post on there theyll be forced to visit other threads or leave the board altogether
>>
>>37799393

>just dump cp, it has no topic after all tehee, the argument

Shut the fuck up you clueless retard.
>>
>>37799442
t. some guy with hard asperger
cp is illegal and therefore instaban on any board, i never really see illegal shit on here anyway
>>
>>37799489

Let's review your argument here shall we
>it hasn't happened yet, so that means it won't ever happen

That's how stupid you sound.
>>
I agree that making /r9k/ a blue board would be pretty interesting.
>>
>>37799393
this is a board for original content at least its supposed to be. /pol/ trash does NOT belong here there is a board for it and it just devolves to the same bullshit save white race, kill niggers, da jews. drumpf. i'll admit that i do hate that shit but that doesnt change the fact that it does not belong here. this board doesnt need to be wizchan it just needs to be better than what it is right now. and there are clear problems that can be solved to make this board better.
>>
>>37799528
Do you have brain problems? Mods banning illegal content but not content that annoys some people is how offtopic boards work
>>
>>37799537
global rule to fuck /pol/ off from any board thats not their little containment pen would drastically improve this site
it is however not going to happen
what fixes could easily be done that would definetly improve this board?
>>
File: 1454219065610.png (135KB, 400x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1454219065610.png
135KB, 400x1199px
>>37799571

>he still thinks mods actually ban illegal content by hand

You're new so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, illegal reports are SELF MODERATON. Meaning if the topic gets a total of 5-7 illegal content reports within a few minutes it auto deletes the topic immediately.
>>
ya'll should get jobs and earn some money, then the board content would be better
>>
>>37799618
the easiest fix is making /r9k/ a blue board and making the robot have really aggressive timeouts. this method is easiest on the mods gets rid of the trap/gay audience.
>>
>>37799530
yeah we need this. Too much roastie and dick posting

>>37799778
traps aren't gay
>>
>>37799802
>traps aren't gay
i unironically believe this.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.