[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you respect women, you are a fucking retard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Gender equality2.png (660KB, 913x848px) Image search: [Google]
Gender equality2.png
660KB, 913x848px
Women are inferior to men, by every single degree of measurement

They are pitifully weak and pathetic. Even an average man is competitive with world class female athletes who've dedicated their lives to training themselves. Women's sports is a laughable joke, you may as well be watching little kids.

Women have not made any important scientific discoveries. The women that are pushed into any sort of corporate job are largely dead weight, gumming up the works of an otherwise functional organization.

They are petty, emotional, and deceitful. They possess all the lowest, most animal values of human nature.

A "woman" is just nature's attempt to turn a human being into an incubation sack. They are tools necessary for survival, like an axe or a spear. This is their only function, and they should be treated as such. They are property, nothing more.

If you have any kind of "respect" for these inferior, craven, despicable creatures, you are part of the problem. Women don't need to be "empowered" they need to be controlled. You should treat them like the disgusting creatures they are, and ironically they'll probably love you for it.
>>
>>37797886
Damn you are one angry bastard lmao

Chill bruh
>>
>>37797886
So if you can't get any of these inferior incubation sticks to fuq how low is your worth?
>>
They don't even have dicks, women suck
>>
File: 1497796759697.jpg (31KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
1497796759697.jpg
31KB, 480x448px
>>37797886
IDK, man. They look nice and are usually good at conversation.

I have nothing against women. Im my biggest obstacle to finding a GF because I tend to lose interest fast
>>
>>37797886
Lol, thinking the average shitposter here is anywhere close to the teen boys who beat those wimmen

Those kids would wipe the floor with the average couch potato, as would a top tier female Olympic athlete/team.

Yeah women are a lot weaker, and have half the upper body strength of men, in general. But if you're male and posting here, zero strength times or divided by anything is still zero
>>
yer fokkin' shore bout dat matey, i swear on da seven seas i'll crash me fokkin' pir8 ship roight thru yer fokkin' momma's cunt n' bash it roight thru da walls o' yer fokkin' houze cus DATS WERE YE LIVE BOI, DATS WHERE YE FOKKIN' LIVE WIFF A KOMMENT LOIKE DAT MATEY, YE IS SUCH A FOKKIN' BABY DAT YE IS STILL STUCK UP YO MAMA AND IM GONNA DRIVE OVER YOUR BABY FACE WITH ME FOKKIN PIRATE SHIP N' STEAL YE BLOODY IPHONE, NOW BUGGER OFF SHITPOSTER BEFORE I GRAB ME FOKKIN' WHISKEY N' urp... oh shit
>>
>>37797886
You are really bitter, huh?
>>
Low effort post.

Try harder next time.
>>
File: 1491610908442.webm (873KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491610908442.webm
873KB, 500x500px
Women get really salty, when they really just how pathetic they are even in comparison to the weakest man
>>
>>37797886
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/amp/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
>>
>>37797886
That's why non-cucks such as muslims and even ehhhhh JEWS know how to keep their bitches in tack in their countries.
>>
>>37798935
wonder if that makes him sexier to them
>>
Every human has a potential. Let's say female potential is graded 5, while male potential is graded 10. Pretty much all women will reach their 5 because they live life on easy mode, while men will be scattered from 1-10. People on r9k are pretty much all 1, while some men reach 6-10 and have a right to call women inferior.
>>
File: 8485395.jpg.png (753KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
8485395.jpg.png
753KB, 1008x672px
>>37798935
Kazuhira Miller would be proud
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFRTA75ji9Q

Look at these stupid bitches fucking faces

48 minutes and 57 minutes

Women today think literally everything is about them lol, I'm saying this as someone who's fucked multiple hot girls of different races and made them swallow my cum, they're all the fucking same. Your entire soul is contained in your ballsack
>>
>>37797886
>that pic
They could've won if they used clever tactics. One of them could easily flirt with 3 or 4 of the lads and keep them completely occupied. Another need only flash her tits to instantly drop another 4.
Then they can win by outnumbering the rest of the boys.
>>
>>37798935
He's a fucking enhanced cyborg. It's not really a fair competition.
>>
>>37797886
Of course they're inferior. Not that the average numale is ever gonna admit that though.
>>
>>37799153
>They could've won if they used clever tactics
>women
>clever
I don't think so Tim.
>>
>>37799290
But that sort of tactic is the kind of thing women use all the time anyway. To use it there would just be to put it to actual, valuable strategic use, instead of just for silly girls' fun.
>>
>>37799004
only money makes you sexier to women
>>
>>37799153
>One of them could easily flirt
The butch turbodykes? Dude what?
>>
>>37798935
Let's just ignore the betafats in the background who couldn't get up the wall.
>>
>>37799399
that's not even true

ever heard of gold diggers?
>>
File: 1471639326009.png (132KB, 249x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471639326009.png
132KB, 249x315px
>>37797886
>women are worse than men at being men
who would've thought
>>
>>37799636
>only money makes you sexier to women
you know what you've done wrong
>>
>>37799417
The lads were 15. As long as the women are at least vaguely feminine in appearance, that's enough.
Sure, if they're flat-chested turbodykes then they won't get anywhere.
>>
>>37798081
What kind of faggot ties his self worth to getting fugged in the first place?
>>
>>37800670
OP. This is the source of his frustration. Deny it with whatever mental gymnastics you want. Deep down, he knows it's true.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.