[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do niggers ruin everything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0685.jpg (162KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.jpg
162KB, 800x770px
From stealing our white women, ruining memes, stealing, killing our police, and blaming it all on us "white folks". Also "muh slavery" "we wuz kangs".
>>
>>37797530
> Not wanting to play an open world game in ancient Egypt because of racial antagonism
Are you dumb?
>>
>>37798075
It's a cuckenberg esque bait thread. Why are you responding?
>>
Anybody that buys Ubisoft games is a faggot that supports communism. If you have to play any game of theirs pirate, or buy it used
>>
>>37797530
>Why do niggers ruin everything?
Jews
>>
File: IMG_6556.jpg (37KB, 318x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6556.jpg
37KB, 318x370px
>>37797530
>ruining memes
WE WUZ KANGS is hilarious though. When the trailer opened up and the first word was "WE" and you refreshed the page to find it flooded with WE WUZ KANGS memes. It was a moment to remember. Quit bitching you little pussy faggot.
>>
>>37798168
What has Ubisoft to do with communism?
> Supporting piracy
You're probably too dumb to know that this is quite the anti-capitalist attitude. Actually I think you're the communist here.
>>
>>37797530
Man is there any trailer for that? Man I used to love ancient Egypt when I was a child... Obsessed really. I remember playing tomb raider 1 and 4 solely for the egypt innuendos. I can't wait to see this... I Know AC games have been extremely shit after 2 (the third was so atrocious i could barely believe it was real) but just wandering around in ancient Egypt would be more than enough for me.
But who am I kidding... I'm just a poor fago who haven't been able to play videogames since the seventh generation. The only reason I managed to play AC was because I used my sister's pc, and even so all graphics settings were on the lowest, and I had less than 10 seconds per frame
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.