[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /r9k/ opinion on pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What is /r9k/ opinion on pic related
>>
he was a sick cunt but also a faggot and he knew he was both
>>
>>37797005
did he die an origami virgin?
>>
>>37797005
I wish I had the motivation and dedication to strive for a body like him. Man I would have give up the best foods and alcohol.
Being 260 at 6'1 is fucking horrible.
>>
>>37797005
Idiot who is dead. He's an inspiration for roid users.
>>
>>37797005
Im sure you're the same faggot who posted the rate me and facial aesthetics thread.

What are you even doing on /r9k/
>>
Only reason anyone still likes him is because he died young, zyzz probably wouldn't have made it in today's age of social media fitness stars
>>
>>37797005

As a now-Wizard, I admire the kid for doing what my lazy ass didn't. He was conscious that he was just going through a phase and wouldn't be doing that all his life. He was trying to game the system, and it includes making some buzz about you.

People who hates on him are like the /ic/ guys who hate on Sakimichan, they hate the success. Where there's a will, there's a way, and some people externalize their lack of will by hating on other people.
>>
A god among men, same with Frank Yang
>>
>>37797005
He has a nice body, but bony men are better.
Everything above shoulders is average shit, not worth paying attention.
>>
>>37797005
I'm 'miring, and everybody else should be too
>>
File: NoHomo.png (222KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
NoHomo.png
222KB, 490x490px
He tried too hard but in the end it didn't even matter.

Also, too muscular. I appreciate the effort, and I'm definitely admiring, but I'm more into strongfat or just chubby but still masculine guys
>>
>>37797845
>tfw between skinnyfat and strongfat and insecure about being hairy and having a belly

Media brainwashed me.
>>
>>37797005
Good for masculinity but a retard as far as anything else goes.
>>
>>37797005
He died? What happened? Fill me in bros
>>
>>37797335
You realise that he took roids right? It wasn't a secret and he even admitted it. There were pics of some chick pinning him in the ass cheek.
>>
>>37799469
heart attack because of steroid abuse or something
>>
>>37799469
He was born with an undiagnosed heart defect, took a fuck tonne of coke/stimulants, stayed up for days and then went into a sauna. He had a fatal cardiac event alone in there.

>>37799583
Wrong
>>
>>37799622
>wrong

Oh you have all the information of the autopsy?
Cool.
>>
>>37797005
For someone so concerned with aesthetics, why did he decide to get that haircut?
>>
>>37799731
Are you retarded? By this logic I could say he was eaten by a shark and be equally as right as you. All of the details I gave were confirmed by chestbrah after it happened.
>>
>>37799764
Mullets are still popular in Australia. This was a bad picture of his hair anyway. His hair almost always looked dope
>>
>>37799787
So his friend/brother/whatever lied to cover for his bro.
>>
>>37800140
To cover what you fucking idiot? It wasn't a secret that he roided and he died with coke in his system. What is there to cover for? You don't even know who chestbrah is nigga shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.