[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get the courage to talk to people >make a new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: scaruu.png (225KB, 566x392px) Image search: [Google]
scaruu.png
225KB, 566x392px
>finally get the courage to talk to people
>make a new friend
>haven't talked in voice chat
>he wants to watch anime with me in voice chat

finding something to talk about was hard enough
talking on mic is already hard enough to think about
now we have to watch anime ON VOICE CHAT

what do i do? what do i say? im afraid.. i'm going to sit there quiet the entire time and its gonna be soo awkward

do i laugh at what happens in the show or do i talk about it while were watching or what do i even do i've never been through this before

i just wanna quit and leave i cant handle this pressure
>>
Watching a show/anime/movie and talking sounds like cancer.
>yeah anon lets talk over the program it'll be great!

Ghost him Anon he deserves it.
>>
I second anon. Ghost him.
>>
>>37796800
Thought you were talking about real life friends
Discord ''friends'' are cancer
>>
>>37796800
You have to leave this board.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37797045
>>37797297

i ghosted him but i'm not happy about it. i've been ghosted so many times myself I promised myself i'd never do it to anyone else

hopefully i'll someday find another friend and something like this wont happen
>>
Just tell them that you think the voice chat is unnecessary
>>
>>37796800
Don't.
It's honestly pretty boring and it will be more of a chore than anything.
While watching anime you don't even have some interesting things to say, "wow what a nicely animated scene", "haha it's an ecchi scene".
Trust me I'm talking from experience, you may have fun for the first time but it's gonna become boring af with time.
>>
>>37796800
Let him listen to me fucking you
>>
>>37798831
o-ok what are you gonna do to me?
>>
>>37799106
kiss you and tell you how much I appreciate you
>>
File: and you're HOW old.jpg (332KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
and you're HOW old.jpg
332KB, 1000x1000px
>>37797045
>>37797297
>>37798033
Ghosting is a cancerous behavior for bitches who are too scared to confront whatever problem you're having with someone.
If you had just said you didn't want to talk because it would distract you from the thing you're watching, he probably would have been fine with it, and this never would have happened.
>>
>>37799211
but anon i'm not good at expressing my feelings
>>
>>37799320
express your lust for this dick
>>
>>37796800
Talk about it, occasionally branch out to real life for a second (weather, your day, whatever as long as it's similar to the original topic) and go back to the anime.
Or just mimic their patterns, you have enough autism to not know how to handle a conversation, you should have enough autism to help recognize patterns.
>>
>do i laugh at what happens in the show or do i talk about it while were watching or what do i even do i've never been through this before

And I thought I was bad. Have you never been to the movies or watched TV with your family before? It's the same thing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.