[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal bedroom thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: catfu.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
catfu.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
/r9k/, if you could have a bedroom completely suited to your own tastes, what would it be like?

talking about rooms in general makes me feel comfy
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (573KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
573KB, 720x960px
>>37795672
My bedroom already has everything I want. An aquarium, a TV, a fan, my bed, a playstation 4, my gaming PC and a solid wooden desk. I was thinking about setting up a window garden box and growing vines to help block out sound and light.

Pic related, my aquarium.
>>
Best bedroom is a room you're only in to sleep.
I have 2 rooms and it's really nice.
One if just filled with my important stuff, and the other is just a bed with a bunch of shelves and my clothing.
I can sleep a lot better now.
>>
I'd like a bigger room with high ceilings. Comfy mini loft just big enough for the mattress, my sleeping nest. Underneath loft is a comfy sectional to watch animu on projector or shitpost on laptop. Wardrobe to hold my clothes in the corner, closets a shit. Fuck if I know where it would fit but two big freezers, an upright and a chest. Upright is kegerator, chest is for lagering and shit. Then a bunch of heavy duty shelves for fermenters and wine bottles. Somehow we'll squeeze a desk under the loft.

As for decor, hardwood floors are nice. French doors to a patio will help if bad smells or I want to go outside. Walls can be anything but fucking beige, white, black, purple, burgundy, just not beige. Lighting is where things get fun. I've seen cool shit done lots of fiber optics in the ceiling for little prices of light. Focused light is fun and dramatic, a lamp can do just as well though. I like the idea of rope lighting if there is a good diffuser. Soft lighting under loft is comfy.
>>
>>37795672
A /tinyhouse/, built by me, on several acres of remote property. Single story, wooden paneling walls, and a large attached garage for woodworking.
>>
>>37796069
I find unused space uncomfy for some reason. Empty bedroom would creep me out.

I prefer a snug, tight living space.
>>
File: life-is-beautiful.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
life-is-beautiful.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
something like this but with more windows
>>
>>37796357
>more windows
>he doesn't want to live in an abandoned Soviet fallout shelter
>>
>fairly large, about 3x the size of my current room
>air conditioned
>queen size memory foam bed
>antique wooden desk with a top of the line pc gaming setup on it
>two small fridges (one for food, one for booze) and a small kitchen area by one of the walls
>large bathroom with a very tall, marble tiled stall style shower and a long, deep bathtub
>large, west facing windows, with a really awesome view (but also a couple sets of blinds, so I can darken the room if I need to)
>some comfortable chairs and/or a couch for guests, facing either a large screen tv or a projector screen, hooked up to my pc
>a large fan to help vent out pot smoke
>couple closets and drawers I can throw all my usual room clutter into
all it would need is a rug to tie the room together
>>
>>37796519
oh, and I'd like one of the windows to be a door to a balcony, with a table, some chairs, and a few planter boxes full of kitchen herbs, salad, maybe some cucumbers, peas, strawberries, whatever I can fit
>>
>>37795672
I want a room that is both bedroom and living room in one. I've been living in a one-room apartment for the last 3 years and I have sort of gotten used to it. Only thing I dislike is that it's rather small & I could use a second room for other stuff.

Ideally I would like a big bed and my PC with 2 monitors and a TV connected to it nearby(positioned so that I can watch stuff while lying in bed). An aquarium sounds like a nice idea too, also some paintings.
The second room I would fill with shelves and use as a sort of library/ reading room with the comfiest seat I can find. Ideally the two rooms would be in stark contrast, the bedroom looking very modern and the library/ study with a more oldschool look.

Oh and a small balcony with a wood floor would be nice during summer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.