[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about DMT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1497226651126.png (687KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497226651126.png
687KB, 1000x900px
Ive read about it on /x/ and surprisingly /pol/ but ive never heard about it anywhere irl. Whats it like? How does one do it? Any experiences?
>>
I layered it in between two beds of kief and weed in a bowl. I would recommend it if you can get the real deal. Personally I took a trip through my past dreams, and my oneitis walked me through them.
>>
Not me but my friend is an avid dmt and psych user. Describes it as about 10 seconds after smoking you start trippin hard for ~45 mins. You lose sense of time and describes the trip as being shown something, rather than a more 'interactive' trip you'd associate with shrooms or lsd, since you're essentially unconscious for this experience. Very personal drug and not something you do at a party. He he would do it in his room by himself and I would just double check on him like 2 hours later.

unless you're experienced on your psychs with safe stuff and a trip sitter, stay away. That shit can scar you mentally.
>>
>>37794910
so you stay inone spot the whole trip? you cant move around?
>>
>>37795836
Yeah you're essentially incapacitated. You might be able to move and function but you wouldn't want to.
>>
>>37796075
i see and what would be the reccomended dose for a beginner? and how do you smoke it? can you roll it in a joint?
>>
>>37796154
My roommate mixed it with some stuff, not sure what, so that he could smoke it through a bong.

You need a glass pipe to smoke pure DMT from what I know.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.