[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here wage cucked at mcdonalds? I might have to work there.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (14KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 322x456px
Who here wage cucked at mcdonalds? I might have to work there.
Did people look down at you?
Could you do the job without spilling your spaghetti?
How much despair should i expect?
>>
>>37794047
Who's making these pepes?
>>
I'm a grill department trainer.

I will be getting $12/hr next year and $1/hr raise every year until $16/hr and then somepossibly.

roughly 30 -45 hrs/wk.

job sucks

pays nice.
Ask me anything ribbit
>>
File: 1461713749380.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461713749380.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
Make sure to make my fries extra crispy or I'll have a long talk with your manager, future wagecuck.
>>
I work at Burger King, and it's not all that bad. People don't look down on you, at least not openly. You won't catch insults from customers as long as you do your job quickly and correctly. Anyone who says they've been treated like shit by customers is a sperg or is just incompetent at their job.
>>
>>37794047
McDonald's isn't the only option. There are other places you can apply at that are just better or make you more money.
Just cruise around the city you live in and look for businesses most people wouldn't know about. I never knew that my city had a water store and a plywood place(which paid $14.50/hour as a start, no quals needed) until actually looked around
>>
>>37794396
Other cuck jobs wont give you medical/dental insurance like mcds will though
>>
>>37794379
I definitely look down on people that work in these positions. Same for people who work in supermarkets. I assume that they must have made poor life choices and have no skills.
>>
>>37794410
Just brush your teeth everyday and don't break your bones. Also, both places I mentioned provided medical insurance, not sure about dental insurance cause I'm not a tard who can't brush their teeth
>>
>>37794379
The key word here is openly. Do you say anything to their faces about it? If not, then they shouldn't give a fuck. I know I don't, anyway.
>>
>>37794290
Thank ribbit. Is it better to work kitchen or counter? I never thought i would be working in a kitchen but i prefer not to have to deal with customers.
>>
>>37794345
No problem. I'll even add some secret sauce for free
>>
I applied to work there. I specifically said that I wanted to work the register and they looked at me like I was nuts. The last McDonald's thread I was in some faggot took offense with my story and said that everyone there has to start in the back doing prep work. He was calling me entitled etc. Well that explains to me why everyone working there on the register looks like a former junkie or some other kinda trash.

I started working as a cashier at a grocery store instead. In one month I'll be earning more than the highest pay at McDonald's in my area (they pay $11 and hour and I will get $11.50) plus if I hold on longer than that I will be bumped up to $13.50. If being entitled gets me more pay then you can call me that all you want. McD basically wants you to be SpongeBob fucking SquarePants to get their $11 "premium pay" too and as you can tell by the fact I'm posting here I'm more of a Squidward. So fuck them. They seem desperate for workers but their demands are unrealistic. Plenty of other places here are hiring. No need to stoop that low.
>>
>>37794569
>wanting to work at the counter at mcd

literally the worst job at mcd
>>
>>37794569
Where I'm from and when I worked at McDonald's about a decade ago, all the girls and gays worked counter and all the other guys worked out the back, basically no one ever swapped or worked up to counter
>>
>>37794630
thats unironcally what mine is right now, girls and gays
>>
>>37794616
Can't be worse than the movie theater concession stand I worked at before. I had to take orders, make things, then ring the people up. I can handle that. I don't even mind getting bitched at. I have that same kind of multitasking thing going on now. I have to scan and bag groceries. Not nearly as stressful but it's more repetitive and tedious.
>>
>>37794616
This. If stuff is running slow the customers yell at the girls, they say they're very sorry then yell at the kitchen and the kitchen tells the front counter girls to shut the fuck up
>>
>>37794666
Hell confirmed to be primarily populated by roasties and homosexuals
>>
If you're over 21 and still working in fast food you become a mcAlpha. All of the young staff will look up to you because they're stupid, you can use this position of power to get hot young girlfriends and free burgers.
>>
>>37794047
if you're going for dead bottom of the barrel jobs, then go for walmart, starting pay is no less 10$ per hour now. if you're in electronics or a couple other depts, start is 11 per hour.

however, if there is a costco near you, obviously apply to them. better pay than basically any other retail, grocery, or fast food chain
>>
>>37794727
>All of the young staff will look up to

hahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no. they don't.
>>
File: 1488590221971.jpg (115KB, 947x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488590221971.jpg
115KB, 947x960px
>>37794058
>Who's making these pepes?

me, you jelly faggot?
>>
>>37794475
Kitchen is physical agony
Counter is mental.

Chose your poison.

I'm a cook, so you know what I'd pick.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.