[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's a smoker here? What do you smoke?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

Who's a smoker here? What do you smoke?
>>
malboro menthol black 100s and weed.
>>
Rothmans Blue.

They taste like shit and burn slowly which saves me money.
>>
>>37793817
Aussie smoker? Why dont you roll my friend?
>>
Smoked weed for the first time yesterday. Only thing that was really noticeable was how the passage of time stopped making sense.
>>
>>37793827
You usually dont feel it the first time you smoke weed. did u inhale?
>>
>>37793826
Brit. I used to roll but I got frustrated trying to roll with dry hands (my hands are often too dry to roll properly) so I started smoking pre-made ones. This was a few years ago. I've smoked them ever since.
>>
>>37793811
>black 100s
>MENTHOL black 100s

nigger detected
>>
>>37793853
Yea I often get that too, I just cant get the rolling motion going when my hands are dry so I resort to just packing the tobacco down, then pushing the paper down, and tightly rolling up, which makes for a horrible loose, papery smoke, but its better than the shame of someone seeing me fail to roll a dart.
>>
>>37793827
nice, bro been smoking weed for 6 years, can never explain that weird passage of time either
>>
>>37793837
Whaddya mean "did I inhale it"? Was I supposed to not inhale it?
>>
>>37793899
Often first time smokers dont inhale. I was just double checking.
>>
>marlboro ice blast
>weed
>crack
>>
>>37794849
What is smoking crack like?
Never done it.
>>
>>37794903
Not him but numb around the lips, then awesome, then back to normal but you really wouldn't mind more.
>>
Champion Ruby is my go to, often use JPS Blue/Red for mixes tho, it burns so well
>>
>>37795043
Why the fuck are you using red for mixes mate?
Blue for mixes
>>
>>37793776
I'm cool so I Juul unlike you tobacco smelling faggots
>>
>>37795087
I'm so used to it that I really don't care anymore. Just depends on whatever pouch is around at the time
>>
>>37793776
Pretty much only cannabis. But I'll smoke cigarettes occasionally if everyone else is or if I'm walking alone at night somewhere where there's a lot of neon. It's corny, but for some reason it feels comfy.

Also I'll unpack regular cigarettes and mix them with cannabis shake and and repack them into spliffs back into the cigarette so I can smoke weed in public and mask it with both the cigarette visually and with the tobacco smoke. As long as you're not within 10 feet of a cop or security guard or school administrator no one knows the difference. Even then they'll look over and see the orange bit where the filter is and just assume it's a regular cigarette.
>>
>>37795367
>Also I'll unpack regular cigarettes and mix them with cannabis shake and and repack them into spliffs back into the cigarette
This is retarded senpai. Prefab cigs are mad expensive, why not just use rolling papers and loose tobacco? Do you think anyone cares enough to check to make sure the end of whatever your smoking has the faux cork orange tip?
>>
File: 1496114690030.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496114690030.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>>37795512
>This is retarded senpai
No, it's mad autistic. My criminal record is clean and I don't want to deal with the bullshit of even dealing with a ticket let alone showing up to court to explain this retardation to them.

It's not like people are checking to see what I'm smoking, but when I pull one out from a pack of Kools or Marboros and it looks just like all the others no one even bats an eye. It's just convenience. I could give a fuck about spending an extra few bucks. I literally only buy like 3 packs of cigarettes a year. Probably a quarter pound of weed a year. It's just something I do when I know I'm gonna be in a cigarette-friendly weed-antagonistic environment.
>>
I roll my own with pipe tobacco and filter tubes
>>
Used to roll, but then I bought a pack of yellow Camel and never looked back. So now I smoke hipster-cigarettes, and it feels bad, f a m.
>>
>>37795895
Nobody fucking cares here in commiefornia so I openly smoke joints. People smoke dabs at the park too
>>
File: 1497215503199.jpg (76KB, 712x579px) Image search: [Google]
1497215503199.jpg
76KB, 712x579px
Can anybody stack rank brands of cigarettes along with their stereotype? Something like:
>Newports - blacks and wiggers
>Marboros - white trash
>Paul Malls - hipsters
ect.

I'm not familiar with how cigarette smokers judge each other based on brand and am curious what the common stereotypes are.

>inb4 - huuurr i roll my own cigarettes, it's so suuuperior to everything else and cheaper too
I don't give a shit, fagget. I'm asking specifically about the stereotypes that surround brands of cigarettes
>>
fuck filters

i smoke bareassed camels
>>
smokin meth since 2006
>>
80% cuban tobaco, 15% Mary Jane, 5% mate tea
>>
white ox when u want that throat hit
champion ruby if i aint mixin
jps red if mixin

fuckin drum or whtever at a party cos some dickhead always has some
>>
>>37796354
>File: 1496114690030.jpg (105 KB, 666x660)
Drum is some ghetto shit, but at least it isn't chop shop
>>
>>37796205
Winstons mean you're either a cop or a bear
>>
>>37796387
>>37796387
id smoke chop chop if i could fuckin find any
>>
>>37796447
just buy\find\steal some tobaco and some marjuana. Chop them together and smoke. What is wrong? Or chopchop in your places something different?
>>
I smoke American Spirit turquoise. I smoke half a cig at a time.
>>
>>37796205
Virginia Slims: 70 year old woman with a raspy grating voice and make up caked on her hollow face like frosting on a birthday cake (with or without the faint but unmistakable odor of cat piss)
Kool: an overlooked extra in a cheesy 70's blaxploitation film that everyone likes to pretend never existed
Marlboro: 11 year old who sneaked a few out of his dads pack to smoke in the woods with his friends or a wrinkled, ancient old man in a cowboy hat simultaneously hooked up to oxygen tubing and sucking on a Marlboro
Newport( menthol): ghetto niggers and drug-addicted whites who glamorize oogabooga bix nood behavior
L&M: Marlboro smokers who can't afford Marlboro until the next SSI check
Pyramid: smokers who can't afford l&m until the next SSI check but sold some food stamps for cash
Gold Crest: absolute trash, if you smoke these you should seriously consider suicide
>>
>>37796702
>chop chop
i smoke with tobacco everyday. You burgers find this to be hard hitting ? lmao
>>
File: 1474003488584.jpg (100KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1474003488584.jpg
100KB, 854x859px
>>37793776
>no filter
I can sense the slav
>>
>>37796894
what about luckies?
>>
amber leaf GANG
>>
>>37797198
Lucky Strike: old men of discerning taste, the kind that fought wars for glory and patriotism, but look at the men of today just that dress up like girls and take estrogen pills and quietly remember their best buddy got took 8 bullets in Korea and cry at the miserable state of the present.
Or, you know, all the morons who watched a few episodes of Mad Men and thought "wow, all those old time gentlemen smoked Lucky Strike and shaved with straight razors, aren't I so quirky for copying their mannerisms xd!?!"
>>
>>37797347
I just like the taste desu. what about gauloises? camel? john player? what do you smoke yourself?
>>
>>37793876
>>37793853
Protip: Lick your fingers and wipe it off for a bit of moisture when you're rolling.
>>
I unironically smoke American Spirit

I don't understand the hate desu. They're the best cigs you can buy at regular cigarette stores. Sure they cost like $2 more per pack but I smoke a single pack over the course of 2 months so it's worth it to me
>>
>>37797396
gauloises: protyopical frenchman, usually clad in a beret and sipping outrageously expensive espresso drinks or several bottles of wine at 9 in the morning looking distant and mysterious. May or may not speak in iambic pentameter or with dramatic pauses interspersed with laughing in thick French accent
Camel: probably the most normal, camel smokers value taste, economy and traditional design. Generally college educated, or the type who only smokes when drinking alcohol at a social function.
john player: part of the "I'm So British, I shit the Queen" starter pack, beloved by both chavs and Arab taxicab drivers.
I smoke Winston full flavor or American Spirit, or basically any strong non-menthol cigarette that sends me coupons.
>>
>>37797434
I know that much anon but it really doesn't help if your hands are super dry.
>>
camel no filters
>>
unfiltered crack, filters are for pussies
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.