[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /impacted/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: wisdom_extraction.jpg (10KB, 350x213px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom_extraction.jpg
10KB, 350x213px
Who /impacted/ here?
>>
>>37793480
>Who /impacted/ here?
Right here. I need extract both lower wisdom teeth.
>>
I did and got infected after smoking. wouldn't advise, not even once.
>>
One month til they're gone.
Wish me luck.
>>
I have had pain two teeth over from a lower impact, but i'm not sure if that is the cause because I had a really deep filling in the tooth 4 months before the pain started????? (been refilled since then, no difference).

Considering having the wisdom tooth out just to see if it makes a difference. If not, root canal on an otherwise healthy tooth... great.
>>
>>37793480
I needed to have three impacted teeth removed at once. When I went into the operating table, I asked how long the anesthetic would take to work and they said it wouldn't take long.

That's the last thing I remember before waking up with three gaping and bleeding holes in my mouth. The worst part was being unable to eat beans, oats, rice and basically any kind of food I loved for the next month. The holes still haven't fully closed either.
>>
>>37793568
>When I went into the operating table
They had to cut the bone?
>>
>>37793480
All my wisdom teeth grew in fine
Fucking subhumans
>>
> had 3 impacted and my face swelled up
> get surgery not ment to pass out from gas
> pass out
> wake up with nerve damage and numb lip and tingling for half a year
> get weaker everyday after surgery till I cant walk
> been prescribed medication I told them I was allergic to
> go back and kindly let them know and get new script
> take it to doctor before filling script
> script was double the amount of medicine that was killing me

Only wisdom I got from those teeth was a near death experience and I quit smoking weed cause I had a panic attack and went to hospital.
>>
>>37793613
I paid for an expensive surgery. I figured if I were going to get these teeth out of my jaw, I might as well have someone do it properly.
>>
>>37793480
>has trouble with wisdom teeth
Weak chin/jaw detected.

Sorry about your teeth tho... mine grew in just fine :^)
>>
>>37793756
>Weak chin/jaw detected.
Yep, i have narrow lower jaw + i'm a chinlet.
>>
>>37793480
getting my wisdom teeth out in about 2 weeks
>>
does removing wisdom teeth fuck up your face and make it even more beta?
>>
File: Wisdom Wojak.jpg (97KB, 642x705px) Image search: [Google]
Wisdom Wojak.jpg
97KB, 642x705px
All 4 out at once at the hospital. General anesthetic, woke up after 4 hours with a completely dead jaw.

2 weeks later, feeling good, but still have the yellow bruises. I get freaked out every time I look at the holes in the mirror; they look like crevasses that go really deep.
>>
File: wisdom-teeth-removal-bruising.jpg (86KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom-teeth-removal-bruising.jpg
86KB, 1023x768px
>>37793829
Your face will turn yellow for a week or so.
>>
>>37793859

but nothing permanent?
>>
File: IMG_6153.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6153.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>37793709
>went to the hospital over a panic attack
>>
>>37793480
I have one impacted wisdom tooth but it doesn't bother me at all. It's fine where it is. The rest of my wisdom teeth came in perfectly.
>>
>>37793905
My oral surgeon said there was a 1/1000 chance my lower jaw would become permanently numb. If your jaw is numb the next day, you should urgently call your surgeon.
>>
>>37793911
>it doesn't bother me at all
It will rot eventually.
>>
>>37793948
I should clarify; it's not completely impacted. It's just sort of tilted a bit. Is that still bad?
>>
>>37793533
the extractions were painless. keep the sockets clean and bleeding clotted, you will be cool. good luck
>>
>>37793958
>Is that still bad?
Yeah.
>>
>>37793911
>I have one impacted wisdom tooth but it doesn't bother me at all
You will get an infection sooner or later.
>>
>>37793958
If it's touching the adjacent molar, you will get a problem, simple as that.

Even if they're not impacting, they can still cause problems. If a cavity forms on one, it's very difficult to fix.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p2kNh1-z6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_TZrsaMR-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXzu8Anqu14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Qwlq4H8Ls

>this is what they do to your mouth
Can you handle it?
>>
>>37793967
>keep the sockets clean and bleeding clotted
How do you even do this? If you clean out the sockets with a syringe, won't it dislodge the clot?
>>
File: TFW Reptilian DNA.png (170KB, 450x542px) Image search: [Google]
TFW Reptilian DNA.png
170KB, 450x542px
>Show this x-ray to dentist
>well it hasn't caused u any pain yet or been infected twice so I can't do anything yet : )
>>
All four of mine have been impacted for 2-3 years. Not once have they caused me any pain or discomfort, so I haven't gotten surgery. Some of them are poking through the gums, but I don't even notice it half the time. How fucked am I?
>>
>>37794172
>How fucked am I?
They'll get infection sooner or later.
>>
>>37794172
If they're touching the next tooth down, you will always be susceptible to infection.
>>
>>37794021
if they recommend it fit a gauze? its a sponge that fills the wound dissolving over time but takes longer to heal. I'm unsure how the clot works having had to go back after a few days of severe pain for a clean/gauze/antibiotics I thought at the time was bruising.
If that isn't optional just relax, talk if needed and let yourself heal. also the eggs and sausage for a week was pretty comfy desu
>>
>>37794172
There have been some cases where the teeth pushing against each other will fuse together. I'd recommend getting them out before they cause you any problems.
>>
>>37794172
>how fucked am I?
-extraction <----you are here
-extraction and route canal
-double extraction
>>
>>37794007
holy fuck that looks nasty.
>>
Who else here has had a root canal without any anesthesia?
>>
>>37793935
I have a numb spot on my jaw after surgery. Not fully numb, but lessened sensitivity. My surgeon didn't think it was a problem. It still sucks though.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.