[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homophobic teacher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20151229_193755.png (385KB, 1080x1845px) Image search: [Google]
20151229_193755.png
385KB, 1080x1845px
>be me a young teen
>cooking teacher always hating on homosexuals
>everyone hates her
>she starts telling my close friend and cooking partner that she was doing everything wrong and she should quit cooking altogether
>I wrap my arm around my friend and say "stop juging my girlfriend she is a great cook, better than you atleast"
>teacher starts freaking out thinking we're lesbians
>starts saying stuff about how it wasn't right
>teacher leaves the classroom and some of us get up to go early (it was last period)
>next day we had a new teacher
>>
Underage. Reported. Out out out child.
>>
She's right y'know.
Orangeinale
>>
File: GENUINE ANGER.jpg (32KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
GENUINE ANGER.jpg
32KB, 720x706px
>>37792988
>Underage
>Roasty

get the FUCK off my website
>>
>>37792988
>underage
>roastie
>dyke
>liar
Just leave
>>
>>37792988
Hatting faggots is not a "phobia".
>>
>>37792988
Cool story faggot
>origino
>>
>>37792988
>Underage roastie telling us some Tumblr-tier (possibly made up) story about her sticking it to muh evil homophobics
Every day I'm more and more disgusted with this board, and I know this thread is just a symptom of summer and the influx of normies and children but really it still makes me wonder what this place has come to
>>
>>37792988
Fuck off you underage whore. Faggots should hang and so should you.
>>
>>37794382
>Hatting faggots is not a "phobia".

Correct. Unfortunately, we don't have a well-known Greek or Latin word that means "hate" -- so they substituted the Greek "phobia" (fear) instead, with the hope that we would extend the definition of "phobia" to include hatred. It kinda worked with stupid people, but so far it has failed to catch on with smart people. Congratulations on having an IQ over 120. Feels good, doesn't it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.