[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I show up on gaydar?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1432004275635.jpg (57KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1432004275635.jpg
57KB, 650x365px
Why do I attract gay people but never woman?

I have been hit on so many times by gay people, but never girls. Both top and bottoms.

I am an average looking, average dressing guy. As plain as it gets really. I am not /fa/ or anything like this. I am not skinny or fat. I come across pretty quiet I guess?

Have other robots experienced this? Can gay people explain what attracts them to others?
>>
They're following traditional gender roles by being men and doing the approach

Women will VERY RARELY approach a man. YOU need to approach the women YOU find attractive.
>>
>>37792298
You are young - gays prey on the young - and then this
>>37792335
>>
>>37792298
>Have other robots experienced this?
Far too often. And then they wonder why you start developing hatred for them even with a live and let live attitude.
>>
>>37792335

So wait, you mean to say for all these guys hitting on me, there are girls who like me too but don't do anything about it?
>>
>>37792350

They have always been my age though. We are talking guys in 20s, not old men.
>>
File: 1495079985045.png (271KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1495079985045.png
271KB, 500x580px
>>37792298
>Why do I attract gay people but never woman?
>uses anime pic
>anime on this board typically indicates gay poster
>>
>>37792361
Probably some, yeah

I bet a girl has shlicked herself to you at night, all you needed to do was talk to her, show ANY sign of interest at all.
>>
>>37792425
That pic always makes me laugh
>>
>>37792335
>YOU need to approach the women YOU find attractive.
Not gonna happen, they have enough strutting peacocks hollering them. If that is who they want in their life, good on them.
>>
>>37792298
iktf, but girls hit on me as well

i dress like shit but i'm skinny and a pretty nigga
>>
>>37792522
They let those "strutting peacocks" into their lives because they are the only ones approaching them.
What makes you so special that they should defy all traditional gender roles and approach YOU?
Maybe they would want you in their life if you actually tried to be a part of their life and interacted with them.
>>
File: 1487770682939.jpg (55KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
1487770682939.jpg
55KB, 276x276px
>>37792298
I know your feel anon, In my case it's always either gays or surprisingly black woman. Apparently my submissive personality is perceived as homosexuality by most people because if you don't approach woman you are automatically a faggot in their eyes, or that's what I have been told, it could be the way I look too.
>>37792350
Never been hit on by an older guy, most of them are young and have a few similar characteristics.
>>
>>37792298
I assume that because homosexuality has become more socially acceptable and with that homosexuals have become more forward.
Then again gay people don't hit on me so that must be totally wrong and you must come across as pretty gay, which you obviously are because you use anime girl reaction images.
>>
>>37792614
>What makes you so special that they should defy all traditional gender roles and approach YOU?
The fact that I won't be a fucking annoyance to every passing attractive girl. Also you been the one to claim there would be some find me hot.
Thats not enough for 'em? Too bad, that is what 2D is for then.
>>
>>37792298
>thread about gays hitting on you, to the point of knowing that they are "top" and "bottoms"
>invite gays to talk to you in the thread
>anime girl reaction image
this is not a very subtle fag circlejerk thread
>>
>>37792721

Who doesn't know what a top/bottom is?
>>
>>37792751
lots of people are not familiar with gay slang but the main point is that he lets conversation get to the point where he knows which one the person hitting on him is
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.