[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit's Dating Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: zCbCZfP.jpg (466KB, 850x1667px) Image search: [Google]
zCbCZfP.jpg
466KB, 850x1667px
>You can control your looks by exercising
>Have a good personality
>just be confident bro
>dont be desperate
>>
>>37792197
Seems pretty straightforward to me. What's your issue with it?
>>
>>37792246
Being burly is not the same as being good looking, Confidence is a massive catch-22 since in order to feel confident by woman i must have been validated by a woman, you cant change your personality.

It's all platitudes that work well in the abstract but when you point out their unhelpfulness normies flipout.
>>
>>37792197Normie advice don't work.
>>
>>37792309
I suppose you're right. Working out can bring your attractiveness up quite a bit though.

Confidence comes with practice I guess. Gotta just talk to a lot of people and realize that you have something to offer
>>
>>37792309
That's because normies are hypocrites who refuse to hear any rebuttals to their just world fallacy.
>>
>>37792197
No amount of exercise will improve your face.
>>
>>37792246
You have to have a base level attractiveness as a man for any of this personality/confidence shit to work. By that I mean at least 7/10. If you're a sub-7, you run the chance of being called a creep by the women you're attempting to court.
>>
Jokes on them, I don't need dating advice. No women would date me. :^)
>>
>>37792246
That you can not control your looks by exercising, you can effect it to some extent, but at the end of the day. Bones will be bones.

That your the way your personality is heavily influenced by your looks. If you are attractive, people will think you have a good personality.

Confidence is also heavily tied to looks. Getting positive feedback all your life makes you much more confident.
>>
>>37792359
You can still bring your number up like 2 points if you have a good body.

How many times have you seen a butterface and thought you would still hit that? Maybe I'm alone in this but I think that a lot.

>>37792369
Yeah being creepy can happen pretty easily if you aren't good looking. That why you need to be witty and try not to be too overtly sexual
>>
>>37792197
>/r/malefashionadvice
>/r/fitness

No amount of lifting or fashionable clothing will give any help to ugly and/or short guys.

I swear every single piece of normie advice is aimed at 6'0" chubby guys who are slightly socially awkward. No shit they get mad pussy when they self-improve.
>>
>>37792406
I've seen some short chubby dudes pull solid tail because of the confidence they give off. For some reason being loud and the center of attention makes up for the height and weight some.
>>
>>37792392
>How many times have you seen a butterface and thought you would still hit that?
Men think that. Women don't.
>>
>>37792392
>butterface
Females don't think the way males do about casual sex, mainly because they're never desperate.

If a woman could have sex with a butterface guy *now*, or wait two months until she gets a chance at fucking a handsome+muscular guy, she will choose the latter every time.

Women have urge to have sex, but only with top-tier alpha men.
>>
>>37792392
>That why you need to be witty and try not to be too overtly sexual
Same argument Christopher Hitchens used in vanity fair. Dosent work when you realize Chad gets away with reddit tier humor and that woman will sense your desperation to say something interesting.
>>
File: reddit.png (40KB, 326x406px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
40KB, 326x406px
>reddit
>19 year olds giving each other life advice
>>
ties into the female instinct of hypergamy. guys can't understand this and honestly believe women will want to date a fat sluggish loser
>>
>>37792440
That's a good point. But you do see fat guys with nice women a lot. You just need to be a good talker
>>37792445
Can't really argue with you there. The point I'm trying to make is that there's a chance for most people to get with decent women
>>37792446
Yeah you're right. I think trying to play devil's advocate here isn't working
>>
>>37792496
It's hard to play devil's advocate when you know the side you're arguing is simply wrong.
Those rare fat-guy cases tend to be anomalies, more than a rule.

It's always worth trying, though. Makes you smarter to try to argue for the other side; trying to see things from as many angles as possible.
>>
>>37792494
A fat NEET is 1/10.
A/fit/ man with average looks and a high-paying job is a 5/10.
Female standards are very high.

Neither of these types of men will have sex with more than 5 different women in their entire lives, even if they marry at 40.
>>
>>37792539
>It's always worth trying, though. Makes you smarter to try to argue for the other side; trying to see things from as many angles as possible.
Yeah see I'm not that attractive but I try to keep my mind sharp and witty. Chicks respond to someone who can outsmart them in wordplay
>>
>>37792545
I must have an amazing face then because I am fat with an average paying job and I've had sex with 9 women.
>>
>>37792406
>No amount of lifting or fashionable clothing will give any help to ugly and/or short guys.

Yeah, it's better to be an obese ugly guy who wears atrocious clothing than a fit ugly guy who dresses well, right.
>>
>>37792605
Most of the guys here have too high of standards I think. What sort of numbers/10 are you getting? Don't lie you're anon who cares
>>
>>37792636
Point is, for this hard work (being fit and fashionable) you get much less back than if you were tall and attractive.

It's like walking into a store where you're expected to pay triple the normal price for everything just because of something arbitrary. Not fair. And you know decides this? Normies.

Only a cuck would accept that.
>>
>>37792577
>witty
Anon, quick test!

>qt girl: What are you going to do over the weeked, anon?
>some guy: Ha. Computer games and wanking, right anon?
>(You): ...
What do you say?
>>
>>37792665
>yeah pretty much, wanna join?
I know that's pretty lame, but you just have to own your shit.

It's easier to be witty in a one on one situation
>>
I'm a fembot who likes men who aren't buff, I really do enjoy odd, nerdy types, especially shy ones.

But they all want skinny white girls. I'm chubby and Indian.
>>
>>37792665
Own it and say "yeah" as proudly and confidently as possible. At least it's something they're not expecting.
>>
>>37792712
>Indian
Light- or dark-skinned?

Important difference.
>>
>>37792698
So you ask a guy to join you playing vidya and masturbating?

>>37792715
Self-deprecation doesn't go down as well among the normals.
>>
>>37792738
Medium. Fairly small nose for a brown chick. But still hairy.
>>
>>37792655
>"hard work"
lmao how delusional can you be, it's just exercising 3-5hours per week, not eating garbage every single day and a single day of learning how to dress well. It's the same "hard work" as clicking on store fronts everyday.
Also you should be fit and dress well mainly for yourself to feel good, not others.

>b-but 11/10 Chad supermodels have it easy
Who cares, if you are a man you should try to be the best version of you possible, no excuses.
>>
Most of that was legit but why do I need to have standards? I wouldn't date a hamplanet but I mean having standards wouldn't do much for me I think.
>>
>>37792756
>So you ask a guy to join you playing vidya and masturbating?
Yeah it's a joke. You say it sort of sarcastically and with some confidence
>>
>>37792665
I laugh awkwardly and put my head down in shame. I don't talk for the rest of the time or get up and leave right there.
>>
>>37792778
>Who cares, if you are a man you should try to be the best version of you possible, no excuses.
Why? No seriously I want you to explain this in great detail. How does this follow?

By being the best version of yourself, you are helping society that shits on yourself.
>>
>>37792197
>dating post
>doesnt address height
into the trash it goes.
>>
>>37792665
>i mean the wanking will only take 1 minute so mostly gaming.
>>
>>37792865
This is the goat answer if you have the confidence to back it up. You gotta say it like no matter what you know it's gonna be funny and everyone needs to find it that way too
>>
>>37792406
Yes. I also feel like I am not allowed to wear fashionable clothes. Like I am pretending to be someone else and eveeybody knows.
>>
>>37792901
Jeans and a solid colour t-shirt is all you need to be fashionable as a dude.

No one would call you a poser for wearing that
>>
>>37792197
But thats exactly right, theres nothing more to it. You just have to try and fail and try again.

Robots here or on /adv/ ask how to get a gf every single day in hope of hearing some special mental gymnastics routine for magicaly seducing all the women in your close proximity by your sheer presence, which doesnt exist except youre a rare 12/10 turbochad with godtier genetics. But even a turbochad like that would still be a kissless virgin if he was in his room 24/7 waiting for a girl to somehow materialize right on his dick.
>>
>>37792665
>>some guy: Ha. Computer games and wanking, right anon?

"I wish!"

Then they ask why, and you get to spin how interesting you are.
>>
>>37792665
>I have to return some videotapes.

Then leave. I did this IRL. It's fun. For me anyways. I'm easily amused.
>>
>>37792969
>I wish!
why what are you doing instead?
>fuckin ur bitch

aka what the fuck are you gonna say then?
>>37792981
>I have to return some videotapes.
Okay if they get the reference that's the goat line.
Otherwise who gives a shit, if it entertains you then your time was well spent
>>
>>37793019
Exactly. Actually couple times I've used this, the guys played along even if they didn't get the reference. The girls were confused asking "What's he going to do?" and the other guys seriously respond "He's returning some videotapes".

Pretty funny to behold.
>>
>>37793038
I'm glad to hear that. The key is the delivery. You could pretty much say anything as long as you act like it's supposed to be funny/interesting
>>
>>37792246

No amount of exercise will fix my tragic nose.
>>
>>37792926
>. But even a turbochad like that would still be a kissless virgin if he was in his room 24/7 waiting for a girl to somehow materialize right on his dick.
Chad has been inculated since his youth with the self-confidence and social skills that come with being attractive. The paradox of being a robot is that the opportunity cost of preparing and asking out woman is very high.
>>
>>37792924
Sure thats what I wear but its not fashionable. I am talking about low key /fa/ tier stuff
>>
>>37793066
>You could pretty much say anything as long as you act like it's supposed to be funny/interesting
In my experience it's not even that. You just have to say it like you absolutely 100% mean it. You can't break character. Then you can say anything. You say it like you mean, you say it like there is no reason for anyone to think any other way. You just say it like if you were saying something completely obvious. And when people question, you just keep on and tell them that you don't care about their opinion.
>>
>>37792712
Every snowflake 3rd world girl wants a nerdy white guy
>but they all want white girls

Exactly the same as you, oblivious race traitor
>>
>>37793347
American raised, anon. I'm not very into white guys.
>>
File: dy1304_1_cloudzoom.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
dy1304_1_cloudzoom.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>>37792924
They need to be the right colour jeans, though. Blue jeans are worn by old, gay men.
>>
>>37793347
It's because they think nerdy white guys are all rich. And it's a low key way of saying they want a jewish bf.
>>
>>37793728
(Indian girl here) every white guy who has had a crush on me was Jewish. But really just wanted to bang, no relationship, maybe because I'm Muslim? Oh well
>>
>>37793767
How did you know they were jewish? Going by nose size or did they actually say it?

Also, indian muslims are actually pakistani.
>>
>>37794097
They were very proudly Jewish. I assume most white guys my age are atheists or casual Christians. One of the guys took me to the campus Chabad house.

Lel I'm too dark and poor to be Pakistani.
>>
File: test.jpg (107KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107KB, 499x700px
here's how to talk to people, you stupid fucks

www.selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.