[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots can't get lai-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: i finally made it bros.png (174KB, 290x291px) Image search: [Google]
i finally made it bros.png
174KB, 290x291px
according to CharmDate, there are countless ukranian women desperate for a partner.
>>
File: laughing mexican.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mexican.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>37792122
>desperate for a partner.
more like desperate for a north american citizenship/passport.
the moment they set foot into the west, you might as well consider yourself single.
>>
>>37792122
you know that shit is actually real. Talked about that with my Ukrainian fuckfriend, she knew of 2 childhood friends who had become that.
t. Chad-Cyborg
>>
>>37792122
It's only because they think you would be rich. They'll come over and be your trophy wife while also fucking around behind your back. They'll stay with you, but it will be an unspoken agreement that she's just there as your trophy. As long you as you have money, she'll stay. But she'll also cheat on you with absolutely anyone she wants.

That's fine for some rich cunts. Having a hot woman to parade around at parties is a status symbol.
>>
>buy yourself a Ukrainian Girlfriend
>get married for passport
>"Thanks anon, now I can be free"
>tries to run off with Chad as soon as possible
>you threaten to divorce her before she gets her papers
>"I own you, if you want to be legal you gotta do what I say"
>make her turn away Chads with spectacular passion
>forced to suck your tiny robot dick every day
>Forced to make you tendies for every meal
>forced to cuddle a smelly NEET
>all just to become a U.S. Citizen

/r9k/ would NOT be kind in this situation, the collective autism would force Ukrainian Stacys into a sort of slavery with the eventual release being citizenship/passport

Might even go further than slavery
>Ukrainian Stacy gets papers
>leaves anon and gets as far away as she can
>finds a Chad and tries to love him
>has ptsd flashbacks to the small robot dick
>out of habit, tries feeding him only tendies
>Chad hates tendies
>Chad ends it out of pity
>Stacy kills herself

I'm really fucking tired
>>
>>37792122
There's lots of Ukrainians living here in Poland. Now, if only their women looked anything like that photo...
>>
>>37792227
>They'll come over and be your trophy wife while also fucking around behind your back.

it worked for Donald Trump, why not me? Also, I'm probably gonna have a tall alpha kid.
>>
>>37792357
The attractive women all go to the UK. Including all your pretty Polish girls.

Sorry, lad. If it makes you feel better, I couldn't pull one to save my fucking life. Not even when one showed actual interest.
>>
>>37792269
I think if the wife claims that her hubby abused her, she can both get a divorce and be allowed to stay.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.