[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a womans body feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: fuEAmFX.jpg (140KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fuEAmFX.jpg
140KB, 1536x2048px
What does a womans body feel like?
>>
>>37791957
Like a bag of sand.

And this commento was not originolo.
>>
go to a strip club.
pretty soft senpai.
>>
>>37791957
Soft, warm, smells nice.

When I had a gf my favourite thing to do was rest my head on her tummy
>>
>>37791957
its soft, warm and smooth.
That's a normal woman body. If you touch a fat, wilderbeast its gonna be prickly and hairy.
>>
Put some fresh silk sheets on your bed.
Now take a shower, dry yourself and get into the bed.
THATS what they feel like for me, just with more bones.
>>
File: 1493952833244.jpg (90KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
1493952833244.jpg
90KB, 540x537px
>tfw shook a womans hand for the first time in years
It was so soft and warm, I didn't want to let go.
>>
>>37791957
man, caressing my girlfriends bare skin is the best thing in the world. I could literally do that all day. Her soft belly, her back, her neck, her arms, her thighs, her calves, her tits, her ass. Its such a great feelings its so warm and soft to the touch. And she smells so nice.
>>
>>37792148

Goddamn shit like this makes me wish I were a girl, then I can pleasure myself endlessly
>>
>>37792025
You not supposed to touch them, anon.

And wouldn't they be all sticky?
>>
>>37792188
You're allowed to touch them, just not their vagoo.
>>
like a hairless mans!
>>
>>37792244
Would it look weird if I went to strip club on my own, touched one of the strippers and then hugged her tightly while I cried?

I think that might get me kicked out.
>>
>>37791957
Like Hell.
>>
>>37791957
It physically feels exactly how you think it does
Mentally it's pretty gratifying
>>
these threads make me want to commit suicide
thanks.
>>
saIty milk and coins
>>
>>37792188
They let you touch them. Some of them might let you fuck them.
>>
>>37792086
>tfw the last time I felt a woman's touch, I was being fingerprinted.
Sometimes the jokes write themselves.
>>
File: Shave one leg.png (32KB, 844x123px) Image search: [Google]
Shave one leg.png
32KB, 844x123px
>>37792569
>like a hairless mans!

Well, suppose it might work.
>>
>>37794625
underrated comment/10
>>
>>37791957
I held a girls hand for the first time in years yesterday, and it was so incredibly soft. Way softer than I expected it to be.
I imagine the rest of them is like that too.
>>
>>37794896
this post sums it up
>>
>>37792188
>>37792244
Every time I go to the strip club I can always touch them for their low rates. If your ugly they will charge you more and not just hang out with you. I always touch vagoo and have them rub it in my face and kiss it. If you can't touch then there is no reason.
>>
>>37794950
if im not allowed to touch a girl at a strip club, i almost wouldnt go. If i wanted to just stare at grills id go the fuck outside and look for free dafuq
>>
>>37792041
>tummy
Manchild detected
>>
>>37794950
If you can't fuck then there is no reason. Why blueball yourself? You're not going to get a gf there.
>>
>>37792041
TUMMY? NO, SON. DA TITS. LAY ON DA TITS
>>
>>37795029
Exactly. Just go to a higher end strip mall and you will find loads of whores scantily dressed. Super shorts where their ass hangs out, no bra, and loose tank top.
>>37795040
It's a release in of itself. Satiates the need for vagina on face. It's still blue balling but fuck it. Next time I am going to the greasy full nude joint where you can get blown for $20.
>>
>>37795071
>I am going to the greasy full nude joint where you can get blown for $20.
Doesn't sound wise, that.
But then I'm not sure I see the point to regular strip clubs. Paying a woman to tease you? What's the point? Can you whip your dick out and start fapping?
Not that I would with people around.

Worried we're starting to sound a lot like sex-crazed normals, now.
>>
>>37795142
Another reason is that strippers and whores are more honest than regular women. It's straight forward. It's still a lot of fun and a testosterone thing. I also got nothing to lose and have had 2 doubles, a beer, and about to down caffeine and painkillers on the day of the sabbath. Fuck it.
>>
>>37791957
they are soft and weak
>>
>>37795439
fucking sadistic lol
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.