[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Life Improvement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
191KB, 1000x1000px
Hi fellow NEETs, while not technically a true NEET(I make about as much as a low-level wagie off investments and passive businesses), I still have the free time you do, and such know the danger of what possessing such free time can lead to.

Freedom is amazing, but abusing said freedoms leads down the path many of you find yourself down(albeit plenty of you are in denial about your depression etc).

1. I recommend keeping a basic sleep schedule, bed at 12pm-1am, rising at 8-9am. Keeping track of time and knowing what day it is does a lot of good.

2. Hygeine, a lot of NEETs suffer from body-image issues on here, it's important to shower and brush your teeth every morning after breakfast. Stepping out of the shower feels great.

3. Working out/cutting down on the junk. Now I don't mean join the gym or anything, just do SOMETHING to stay active throughout the day like pushups/situps and going for a stroll, in time you'll see yourself moving away from hungry skellington/obese and getting in better shape. Eat 3 solid meals a day(breakfast/lunch/dinner), try to keep sodium and sugar low and stay hydrated, and you'll eventually feel the brain fog that curses you begin to rise.

4. Suffer. One flaw with the human brain is how quickly we adapt, we take our blessings for granted and eventually normalize them, things like clean clothes, access to food etc. This happens in NEETs often, as they lose sight of the freedom they have and recognize it as a curse, to truly enjoy having, one must know what it is to NOT have. I recommend studying something challenging for 1 hour every day, really disclipline yourself and make yourself count your blessings.

(CONT)
>>
5. Some level of spirituality. Now I'm not saying you need to join a monastery, but meditation really helps ease anxiety and centers your thoughts, 99% of humans are so busy worrying about the future that they forget about the present. Also, cutting masturbation down to once a day to vanilla stuff wouldn't hurt either.

I'll be hanging around if you've got any questions to answer them, it doesn't matter how long it takes because I have all the time in the world. I hope you find my guide useful.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37791720
This list has fair points.
>>
Thanks i needed this thread desu ive been 2 yrs neet and am a early 20s khv. Ive been doing the exact opposite of what you suggested i have an irregular sleep schedule and play video games all day and night
>>
>>37791903
No problem, just implement small changes daily, if you try to change too much too fast you'll inevitably fail
>>
>>37791720
>while not technically a true NEET(I make about as much as a low-level wagie off investments and passive businesses)

Could you elaborate on what exactly you did to achieve this, how much starting capital you had, etc? Did you inherit real estate and rent it out or luck out with stocks or what? If it's something anyone can do with money and luck, it could help others if you shared the knowledge.
>>
>>37791720
can this become a regular thing? let's support our NEETs.
>>
>>37792034
For any form of passive income, you need capital to invest, if you've not been saving your neetbux you might have to wagie a little.

In my country, you can get neetbux and still work 16 hours a week, so I wagied at a warehouse 2days/week, got my forklift license(good pay for forklift drivers, I still sometimes help my boss out if he's short handed, he was a cool guy)

That alongside neetbux brought a decent income, and I saved pretty much every penny. I then studied internet marketing(SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing etc) at blackhatworld, read the threads and learned how to do that, with the money I made from that and neetbux, I've begun investing in cryptos and other various instruments.

It's like a snowball, make 1 stream of income, use that to create 2, use that to create 4 etc. It's not easy, and you may have to work, but having disposable income certainly takes the edge off.
>>
>>37792262
are you an ausneet?
>>
>>37791720
I did this around a year ago and now have a full time job. Was actually a good time in my life because I was actually enjoying the freedom while not being a disgusting slob at the same time
>>
>>37792293
I am from an anglo country, I won't say which one though.
>>
>>37791720
To add to the sleep thing, you should try going to bed 15 minutes earlier every day, until you get to bed at a reasonable hour. I recently had some really fucked up sleeping patterns, but I'm gradually unwinding it.
>>
>>37791720
>Sleeping less than 10 hours per day
I have no idea how people can do that without feeling like shit.
>>
I'll share a few tips I've learned. Not to contradict OP, but people are different, the most important is learning what works for you. To do this I keep a notepad for each 'problem', what I changed to fix it, what I expected, and what I got.

Sleep hygiene: I always thought I was nocturnal but sleeping from 2000-0100 and a nap and again around 1100-1400 has helped a lot. If I don't do this then 0800-0500 is pretty magical too.

Nutrition: being neet takes a lot of energy so getting enough calories, nutrients, and hydration is essential. We are closer to athletes than normies so diet should reflect this. I have a 2L PET mini water bottle from bodybuilding.com. I try to always got at least 3L water from drinking. Ignore the memes, diet soda is perfectly fine and may even help stimulate appetite. I like to bulk cook individual components and freeze. Come lunch time I have already made stir fry, just heat in pan with sauce while the rice cooks. Lifting gives the best high, but yoga and running seem to have the best brain gains.

Dedicated hobby spaces: while you want some crossover that is more during sleep or random inspiration. Each hobby needs it's own workstation. Otherwise it's too messy to be composing music, soldering electronics, and making microbe culture at the same place.

Clothes: Keep it simple, our time is too valuable to waste on fashion. Be like anime character. Have one suit, a few white shirts, and a few slacks in same color. Boots are good in all weather so go for those instead of trying to keep up with weather. Men's casual is meant to allow one to look good with no effort required.

Pampering: small creature comforts like buffed nails, salt scrubs, and waxing feel great and show off your gains better. I like to shower in the dark and meditate. Steamy goodness.
>>
>>37791720
ha....hahah....hhahahAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
>>
>>37792882
Similarly to sleeping to little, sleeping too much causes grogginess anon

>>37793061
Solid advice
>>
bumping for morning NEETs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.