[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haruhi-ism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3786.gif (453KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3786.gif
453KB, 500x281px
Do you robots regret not hanging out with the pretty /a/, /x/ and /c/ girl in your high school?

You could have gone on so many adventures, meeting aliens, time travelers, espers, and maybe even sliders! Sure she's a total tsundere, but she does like you deep down and aren't a lot of you guys into girls beating you up?
>>
I hung out with her but she was in a relationship.

Also I asked out her friend who was also into anime but she rejected me. Yes I did fantasize about her dominating me a lot, she was VERY bossy.
>>
I had no friends

Not even male friends
and I don't remember any girl like that in my school in the first place
>>
>>37791416
Fuck, Haruhi-ism was 10 years ago. FUCK, WHERE HAS THE FUCKING TIME GONE
>>
I dated the hot weeb girl instead of the plain one. Big mistake, the hot one had huge issues, pretty sure she was molested as a kid so she would have panic attacks when I tried to do anything with her. The plain one was DFC too, only in hindsight do I realize the true patrician choice. Ah well.
>>
>>37791436
>having friends that are girls
Normalfags out out out
>>
>>37791524
Excuse me I will have you know that was in high school 4-5 years ago and I have NEVER done anything beyond holding hands (and occasional hug). I also have depression and social anxiety. I have asked two girls out my entire life (first one explained above) and was REJECTED both times. NOT a normie thank you very much. *anime pouts*
>>
There was a girl who actually wanted to start an SOS brigade. Huge weeb. I did hang out with her. No supernatural adventures happened.
>>
>>37791416
I tried.

She was a major slut and bitch. I learned quickly, before it was too late, that wizardry is the true path.
>>
File: IMG_0786.jpg (153KB, 735x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.jpg
153KB, 735x845px
>>37791550
Fuck bro calm down I was taking the piss
>>
>>37791614
oh okay sorry It's hard to tell on these boards you know.
>>
>>37791623
It's ok my last post was a lie I was actually jealous
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.