[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It gets better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 0557 - EzxZYAD.png (221KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
0557 - EzxZYAD.png
221KB, 487x487px
Hi /r9k/,
I haven't posted here before, but i've lurked for a fair few years. Over the last 6 months i've gone from a wannabe chad fuckboy to being in a happy physichal and emotional relationship. I'm not good locking and i'm a sperglord but i still found love, in a girl who is so amazingly beautiful and supportive. She desires me as much as i desire her and we're both happy.
It gets better /r9k/ you'll find someone, but before you can love someone else, you need to love yourself.
I guess i've ascended to normiedom since i'm no longer on the path to wizardry.
Peace out /r9k/, hopefully you guys'll join me on the good side of life soon.
>>
the dark side of the moon moons u
>>
File: IMG_0611.png (149KB, 867x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.png
149KB, 867x609px
Facts anon, i just had a date yesterday with a qt blonde and i think it went ok, trying to go see a movie with her in a couple weeks.

Things do get better my fellow robots, just gotta shove yourself down the stairs known as life
>>
>>37791919
this guy knows <3
hope it all works out for you man.
>>
It doesn't get better for the majority of Robots.
>>
I actually fell in love with someone over the last few months and it's going great with us, but I should say, how great it feels doesn't take away all anxiety because I still worry about all kinds of stuff, so indeed, it's gets better, but also you have to keep working on yourself to be the best you can be
>>
>>37792775
keep working on it man, hope it all goes well
>>
>>37791308
How many fucking times do we have to go over this; if you become a normie, you were just a normie in hiding.

Just because you
>lulz lurker XD'd
Here doesn't mean you were a robot. You simply were a normie who wasn't activated yet, much like my almonds weren't until I read you cancerous post.
Kindly, do all of the real robots here a favour and fuck off to your perfect life.
>>
>>37791308
I'm In the same position as you
>7 months ago fell in love with a girl thanks to pure luck
>I'm 21 she's 19 and she's absolutely beautiful and kind and sweet to me and we get along perfectly
>She has strong feelings for me to
>we become great friends at first and grow closer and closer
>told her about the pathetic life I used to lead
>told her everything about me
>she still likes me
>we start dating
>she sees that I'm a complete autist when it comes to women
>doesn't mind and is patient with me and helping me overcome my insecurities
>says she will stay by my side no matter what
>she says we're the same person and how we're a perfect match
>how its written in the stars
>I actually fucking believe that because so many signs and indicators that it was literally meant to be
>the kind of shit that only happens in movies happened to me
>I'm actually doing better and feeling great about myself
>happy for the first time in forever

I don't know what I did to deserve this, I'm not a good person. I was a devious piece of shit most of my life. I started trying to improve 8 months ago and then she came into my life and took a huge shit on everything I thought I knew about life and love and changed my perspective completely.
I love her so god damn much. And I really wish that each and every one of you guys finds happiness because a woman you truly love brings that. Happiness and meaning.
>>
>>37791308
>It gets better

stopped reading right there. i already know what kind of garbage you're going to spout. now please do us all a favour and go hang yourself you worthless cunt.
>>
>>37791919
Don't wait too long
>>
>>37792999
>this
this is basically what happened with me and this girl. i opened up to her completely about my fetishes, about my past, about being a shitty human being and she still loves me. She's helped me improve my life and myself. I don't know what i did to deserve to be this happy but god damnit i'm not letting go.
>>
>>37793049
my biggest fear now is what if it doesn't work out. Man I don't know what i'll do. She is THE ONE. I know it. The one great love in my life and if she slips away no other woman will ever be able to compare to her because she's the right one for me I can feel it with every god damn atom in my body.
I will do everything to make this last, hopefully forever. From the start she's been mentioning the distant future and using "we" so it tells me she's in it for the long run.

Hopefully it works out for us anon, as well as every other robot in this shitty place.
>>
>>37792902
Thanks bro much appreciated!
>>
>>37793167
>ever be able to compare to her

>I will do everything to make this last, hopefully forever. From the start she's been mentioning the distant future and using "we" so it tells me she's in it for the long run.

Dude you have to keep calm about that stuff, that is just pure being in love stuff you're expressing right now.

Things like 'biggest fear', 'nothing compares to her' and 'hopefully forever' is of course understandable and shows you really care for her, but it isn't healthy to completely put the focus on not losing her (specially if it causes you can't be yourself anymore) so keep that stuff in check.

I don't know maybe I'm telling because I know how much it can hurt if you totally lose yourself in someone else and it doesn't work out.. But I do hope for you everything goes great and I'm sure it will!
>>
>>37791308
goodbye faggot normie, some of us don't have the capability to maintain a relationship like you.

don't come back
>>
>underaged normslimes that think not getting laid before 20 = TRUrobot permavirg wizard for life
>just b urself bros i'm now 21 and i'm off the wild wizard ride there's a girl out there for everyone my dude
fuck off you never belonged here and you have no understanding of what it's like to be an actual failure of a human.
>>
>>37791308
>>37791919
kys normans
>>
>>37793534
I don't think about that stuff to often, but I have the tendency to overthink everything and ofcourse these things cross my mind. But I know I'm just being my usual stupid self so I don't make too much of It and try to live in the present. But thank you for believing in me.
And I'm sorry that you lost her. What went wrong? How did you cope with the loss?
>>
>>37793953
Ah thanks man, I'm also sure you'll be fine!

And for me it just was a long time ago, but it was also with a girl I was really into, totally in love with eachother and talking about the future and stuff, but after a while reality came back in and we just didn't go together so well, and sure it hurt for a while but I've been over it a long time.

But I said that because always in future dating experiences I remember myself to keep a little calm and also don't lose focus on my own life, which I think is very important in that period too not get your hopes up too much and just see if you fit together before talking about serious long term stuff..

Anyways I wish you all the best in your current situation and enjoy it as much as you can!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.