[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic shit you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1378104825405.jpg (153KB, 1357x785px) Image search: [Google]
1378104825405.jpg
153KB, 1357x785px
Autistic shit you do:

>Systematically brush my teeth by dedicating exactly two seconds of brushing to each tooth individually.
>Use a ruler as a fidget spinner by twirling it side to side.
>Hold down right click while on desktop and spin it around to highlight shortcuts when I'm bored.
>>
>Whenever I look into a mirror I think of something stupid I did. If I don't say ''adolf'' I'll do a jump cringe while squealing.
>>
File: 1495120336553.png (72KB, 345x331px) Image search: [Google]
1495120336553.png
72KB, 345x331px
>>37791327
Same. My brain is bombarded with embarassing memories and intrusive thoughts. I have hundreds of these "tics" every single day. It has gotten to the point where I cant control it even if theres people around me. I dont think this is normal anymore.
>>
>>37791265

>mutter to myself
>constantly mix up languages when muttering to myself, other day dad said i went from italian to russian to english
>unironically look at and want to collect WW2 uniforms from different countries
>nerdgasm over tanks. not tank tops, the big metal beasts
>peel grapes with my teeth before eating the juicy skinned lump and pretending it's an eyeball
>collect my cat's whiskers when they drop off and dispose of them in a bag and then in the garbage. i dont know why the bag step came in, its just been there
>never look behind me, just to the side so my peripheral covers in front and back. this one's because i got jumpscared from the front by my bro when i turned behind me once
>>
>stop dead in my tracks if I remember some stupid/embarassing thing I did in the past
>Walk around my room and pretend being a public speaker
>Dance around to Dean Martin's songs
>>
play drums with my teeth and smack them to the beat of certain songs
>>
>>37791843
>peel grapes with my teeth before eating the juicy skinned lump and pretending it's an eyeball
You should go to Norway or something and try out smalahove. It's pretty much just a goat head, but you get to eat an actual eye. It's kinda like a mix of fat and water.
>>
>>37791265

Stop posting yourself on Omegle, Micheal.
>>
I talk to myself all the time, my friends and family probably think I'm insane.
I can't sit still, my leg is constantly moving.
Imagine myself as a ruler/king/god several times every week.
>>37791876
>Walk around my room and pretend being a public speaker Also this
>>
>>37791265
if i see a math problem on the board or on social media i feel the need to solve it
>>
Shake my hands in front of my eyes whenever I get excited about something small, download almost complete? Shakeshakeshakeshakeshake. Room tidy? Shakeshakeshakshakeshake.
>>
>>37791265
>autistic things you do
Respect women
>>
>>37792936
God dammit I do this too

How do I stop being a nice guy?
>>
Fuck Afghanistan next. Rooskie muslims are the worst.
>>
File: 1497748567565.png (87KB, 356x493px) Image search: [Google]
1497748567565.png
87KB, 356x493px
>>37792971
I think the best place to start is not giving any females(traps included) attention on the Internet.
Likes fulfill their need for attention, and starving them of attention can make a NPD person go insane.

If you do this for some time you will start to get less connected with women I guess, since you will have to deny your urges to like stuff they post(body pics or fbposts), so doing this will make you be more ready to do the same in an irl moment.

Hope this helps, buddy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.