[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, what's your path to success?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: kimberley-de-vocht-03.jpg (271KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
kimberley-de-vocht-03.jpg
271KB, 1200x800px
Anon, what's your path to success?
>>
Idk anymore. I've focused for the last 4 years on getting a good paying job bc I thought I'd be happy. Now I make $200k but I'm in my 30s and no gf
>>
>>37790377
What do you do? What's your job?
>>
If I had one I dont think i'd be here
>>
>>37790432
I'm a lawyer at a big shot law firm
>>
I'll go:
>Finish high school with all top grades
>Medical school
> Move to capital city if I haven't already through uni
> Buy apartment complex and rent
> Expand
> Make a good living

Honestly don't know how I'm going to be more socially successful than I already am.
Currently working out and going to parties on occasion with friends but no gf and no really close friends.
>>
File: 1069.jpg (212KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1069.jpg
212KB, 1024x576px
>>37790354

Right now there are 3 things I really want to do, but I know I can't do them all

1.) become a musician or rapper, starting with a small following online and then quickly gaining popularity until I'm a fucken millionaire
2.) making my own clothing line (couture, not screenprinted faggotry) and fucking models erryday until I die of a cocaine overdose at 32
3.) making high-performance hypercars on a small scale with a dedicated team of engineers and professionals, but selling them only to people who will I feel will actually track them and not snobby rich bois who just want another show piece

each is subdivided into their own ludicrously unrealistic sequence of events that I won't bother posting

they are all equally attractive, and equally unattainable
>>
File: eric-trump-ugly.jpg (83KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
eric-trump-ugly.jpg
83KB, 1200x630px
Be attractive. It's how the Trump's got rich.
>>
File: 1497691268170.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497691268170.png
416KB, 638x425px
>>37790767
In regards to #1: You could even say that you want to be ... A PARTY ROCKER
>>
>>37790354
Vertically, Like my nigga Bono.

Hello hello.
>>
File: salad3.jpg (115KB, 854x1139px) Image search: [Google]
salad3.jpg
115KB, 854x1139px
>>37790354
I don't climb ladders any more, friend.
>>
>>37790354
I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word.
>>
>>37790354
>be a successful writer
>suicide by 35
>>
>>37790556
good luck with the medical school journey.

i finished high school in the top 2 percent in my state 95h percentile on the med school entry test and it all fell through when some minor things went wrong which compounded into bigger problems.

now a NEET.
>>
>>37791844
That sucks man!
Where I live admittions are much more systematic. You can apply via your grades and/or the national test. Only other requirement is that you've done certain courses in high school.
>>
First step is to find any semblance of motivation within me and build from there

Then again Ive been trying for 3 years so it's not looking too good
>>
>>37792044
Motivation is overrated. Just make the work that works towards your goals a habit
>>
I'm currently finishing the thesis for my Master's degree in CS and have a job in one of the biggest companies in my country in charge of electrical energy production, so from the career side I'd say I'm settled for now.

From the social side, I have a couple of friends, but I've made some improvements by listening to a friends suggestion to take salsa class. I'm pretty autistic when it comes to talking to people there, but they accept me anyway, so I'd say I'm happy. Best advice I can give is work on yourself and don't obsess over what others think or do. A year ago I suffered a mental breakdown because I convinced myself I'm not worth anyone because everyone was doing better than me with their social and love lives. Stopping to compare myself with people who are doing objectively better than me in these areas of their life was the key to at least 30% of the happiness I feel now. The rest of it comes from effort of working on myself.
>>
File: 1497503727792.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497503727792.png
267KB, 637x360px
None. Every path is a path to failure for me. I can't win.
>>
find what shit you like doing, doesnt have to make $$ but should prolly be something other people consider giving $$ for (basically everything)
do shit all the time
rest of the time masturbate and sleep cause thats what you like doing and people dont really want to give $$ to you for doing that
dont expect anything from people around you
when you finally get something, take it, don't start praising it or be thankful for it
live
be prepared to die anytime

make your life count
if you don't, just kill yourself, simple
>>
Die and get born succesful.

You don't become succesful. You either get born to be or you don't.
>>
>>37790354
If I had one, it's much more likely to be a path to failure considering my past.

>go to uni doing a subject I didn't really care about but chose only because it fit the high school subjects I was good at
>make no friends, do nothing apart from doing what's required of courses such as lectures
>intern only in my last summer and have it end poorly because I practically did fuck all there and had to leave prematurely because I'm a weak human being
>graduate with mediocre grades and only just that
>fail to find job in the last few months of uni
>become a NEET wondering why I'm such a fuckup
>get whatever job even if it's something I have no passion for and doesn't pay well
>think about changing jobs because of pressure from parents but still lost as before despite needing focus and a structured plan
>most likely can't find anything better anyway
>>
>>37792499
>Die and get born succesful.
But there's no reincarnation.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.