[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever imagine good things happening to you in a parallel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Do you ever imagine good things happening to you in a parallel universe?
>>
>>37789676
No need to imagine because that universe is here and now. I'm good, thanks :)!
>>
>>37789693
Fuck you and fuck off you fucking cunt
>>
> be me
> cutie 9/10 in my class asks me out today out of the blue
> she becomes my girlfriend within a few months

This has happened if there truely are an infinite number universes
>>
>>37789802

>started talking to this one girl
>got her number
>went out on a date
>all because I decided to take a shit at school instead of waiting

Man i didnt truly believe in multiverses till now, like had I decided to keep it in I wouldn't have talked to her
>>
No, but I do have a baby penis.
>>
>>37789676
I do, but not very often.
I'm a piece of shit so big that i don't think that i deserve happiness at all, i just wish for my family to be happy and for me to live and die without causing any trouble to anyone.
>>
>>37789865
Dude I wish I could reverse back time. Told this girl she was hot when I was drunk at a party and so she showed interest during the following week and I didn't do anything and so she lost interest. Fuck me! She's seriously 9/10 and not a basic bitch.

Best for me to focus on myself for now til I get my confidence back up
>>
>>37789951
What do you mean with "deserve"? I've heard people say it several times but never understood
>>
>>37789676
1 parallel universe
Insanely hot trap with natural big boobs, short Cleopatra hair cut, getting fucked by insanely hot buff black guys or married to one.

2nd parallel universe
Alpha Chad with a 9inch penis literally women worship with me and I end up with three wife's.

3rd parallel universe
Genius who can discover the other universes and past lives of myself. And goes hoping to other ones to help me and other mes.
>>
>>37790177
I don't know about other people, but i'll explain what i meant.
All my life i've been surrounded by a loving family, they gave me everything they could to make me a fine person, but i'm a worthless piece of shit who has never given his 100% to anything in his life, someone who is sure to fail and be a miserable waste of space, and even if that happens, my family would still fucking love me. I don't think that i deserve happiness because i feel that such a precious thing would be wasted in me.
I feel that only people who has earned it (by giving their all), deserve to be happy.
People like me should just live their lifes quietly without being a bother to anyone or just disappear.

I don't think that this fully explains what i feel, but it's the best i can do to try to explain it.
>>
in an alternate universe i am probably not a total failure in life, but it is hard to see how my 1 looks didnt cause total failure for me in all the other alternate universes, who knows, im sure i won the lotto in at least a few million of them.
>>
File: chace_crawford.jpg (36KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
chace_crawford.jpg
36KB, 440x660px
>I get into another body
>Now I am a handsome, imagine a 100/10 chad
>Get back in time
>Get into high school
>Never lurk on 4chan because this site is for loses
>too busy fuking girls and actually hanging out with my high school crushes
>Get a girlfriend, A Engineering or a Medical degree
>My Aryan family and I travel to the Bahamas sometimes
>Middle Class
I dream about that a lot
pic related?
>>
>>37790442
that assholes dad was my dermatologist and he failed me miserably. Put me on accutane for a whole fucking year, would have shitty nurses perform "extractions" it was a total fucking disaster and my face is scared as fuck.
>>
>>37789676
All the time. Somewhere out there, I'm a cute cis girl living life happily with her family and friends, and not an outcast mentally ill freak.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.