[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point does one reach the point of no return? where if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Wizardry.jpg (52KB, 680x438px) Image search: [Google]
Wizardry.jpg
52KB, 680x438px
At what point does one reach the point of no return? where if you haven't gotten a gf or gotten laid at this point, there is no hope.

I'm 19 and a half and feel like I'm at that point now. Never got any relationship experience in high school and have had no luck with any girls in college. It feels like if you don't get that fundamental experience in middle - high school you are pretty much fucked.
>>
The point of no return is admitting you are a 20+ virgin. Otherwise all you have to do is clean up, act confident and shotgun bitches.
>>
File: Teenage love meter.png (200KB, 1206x674px) Image search: [Google]
Teenage love meter.png
200KB, 1206x674px
>>37789339
heres an alternative version
>>
>>37789339
About 12. Most girls I know lost theirs in middle school and they're just cock holsters after that
>>
The point of no return is not on age but alienation level, like if you're a neet for full 5 years like me it's impossible trying to approach people to make friends, and if you don't have friends just forget thinking about girls.
But if you have a circle of friends and they are also friends with some girls then it's easy, it will depend on your social skills and that is gained by keeping friends and socializing normally.
>>
>>37789339
There isn't one. Just hook up with a girl who has mild aspergers on OkCupid. It's not hard.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>37789516
>buff men can be virgins
>16: it was her first time too
>>
>>37789611
>buff men can be virgins
have you never been on /fit/?
>>
>>37789628
anon those people are lying
not lying about being virgins but lying about being buff
>>
File: 1473980731530.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473980731530.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>37789571

this. was trying to think of how to phrase it but you said it more coherently.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494375203118.jpg (22KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494375203118.jpg
22KB, 604x516px
I'd say 19, if you didnt fuck a girl during highschool or prom, your fuckin shit outta luck

>tfw 19
>will never have a innocent relationship
>girls will think im a creep when im in college in two years
>>
There isn't one, I know people who didn't have any kind of relationship until their early 30s that now are happily married with children
>>
lost mine at 24. i don't think there's a cutoff, especially if you try to make some effort to improve yourself.
>>
The point of no return is somewhere between ages 25 and 30. I'd say it's generally around 25. Past 25, it's safe to say it's game over.
>>
Can't you just grab a prostitute? There isn't really a point of no return

I guess if you're too old and your dick won't work
>>
>>37789339
The point of no return is when you put an arbitrary deadline and so much weight on it that you're sure to self-sabotage yourself. I turned 20 in february and lost mine friday march 31st this year. Before then I had the same mindset of being hopeless after a certain age despite of taking care of myself and losing weight for a year and in retrospect probably scared off a lot of potential mates with my shitty attitude. You can leave it to circumstance but if you don't have the right outlook and self-worth equipped to handle it those circumstances will never favor you getting laid.

could greentext my first but it wasn't very special desu
>>
>>37792943
>implying my circumstances (looks) wouldn't get me laid even if I didn't approach anybody
How delusional can you be?
>>
>>37792975
that's what I thought too, now I'm realizing how stupid it was to be so down on myself beforehand

you're probably not nearly as bad as you think and if you are bad there are probably things to fix it that require some effort that you're not doing
>>
It's the point when you have no friends, and also lose the ability to make them.

So for me, probably like 5 or so.
>>
>>37793033
>you're probably not nearly as bad as you think
I have an ugly face and acne scars all over it. I'm also skinnyfat.
>and if you are bad there are probably things to fix it that require some effort that you're not doing
A few years ago I started working out because I was fat, and I got into skinnyfat mode, and it's really hard to get out of that mode. Even if I somehow did it, and even got rid of my acne scars (only possible with a surgery which is expensive, I don't have money for it), I would still have the ugly face.
>>
>>37789339
>At what point does one reach the point of no return?
When you finish college/uni.
>>
>>37793389
>acne scars
use lemon/lemon juice to lighten up the scars

mine were pretty bad when I was younger so I also fell asleep with honey layered on my face, it was gross but I think it helped

for the love of god don't pick at your face anymore, scars or otherwise

>was fat is now skinnyfat
son you made the really difficult transition and feel defeated at the easy part? I'll give you this I'm still in the skinnyfat stage but a lot of progress has been made. Last august I was 210lbs at 6'0 and my weight a couple months ago was 180lbs, so I got a little ways to go but we're all gonna make it.

my strategy has been drinking a fuckton of water everyday and lowering my portions, and if I eat a meal, I drink a tall glass of water right before to avoid overeating
>>
>>37793635
>I was 210lbs at 6'0 and my weight a couple months ago was 180lbs, so I got a little ways to go but we're all gonna make it
I'm glad for you, I was just like you, 6'0 and 210lbs and all, but I ended up being with 170lbs, and even without exercising I'm still around that mark, I just don't feel that much hunger anymore and junk food and fizzy drinks don't attract me like they did before.
I noticed girls admiring my arm in public sometimes, and three-four of them even touched it, so at least I accomplished something when it comes to that. I don't have the willpower to go further because it's ultimately useless for me.
You keep up your good work, I hope you make it.
>>
>>37789339

>tfw 19
>found an accounting job
>Can't make friends there because everyone is in their 40s
>Can't really hang out with old friends because all they do is go to comic cons
>They never participate in any "normalfag" activities
>Can't break into normie life without friends

I just don't know what to do. Maybe I'll make some friends when I start college again
>>
>>37789339
>At what point does one reach the point of no return?
24-25,that's when i stopped giving a damn,it's not too bad honestly
>>
>>37793682
I dunno if you're the same dude but

you lose a lot more weight by eating better than you do any exercise, I've gained a little muscle mass but I don't know how much it added to my weight but I got a billion more looks from qts when I started making progress, you probably are getting a lot of looks too but are in too bad of a headstate to notice it.
Keep looking up, it's so worth it.
>>37793725
well what would you want your new friends to do with if you once you got them? More importantly what are YOU interested in? Are you artsy? Take a class and meet people there, same with music or languages, be more specific and I can give you ideas. You're an accountant, I know you got the money for it.

Not sure what normie activities include but comic con is pretty entry level friendly nerd shit right? Sounds normie to me. Also I'm willing to bet that at least one or two of your old friends are in a similar boat and want a taste of the normie life too. Why not be a guiding force for them, they probably feel the same as you in wanting someone to lead them into it. Make it a symbiotic thing of you're helping them improve and self-serving in a manner of now you have someone to hang out with in your new activities
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.