[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to hate my brother for killing himself? Everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5579.jpg (49KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5579.jpg
49KB, 300x360px
Is it normal to hate my brother for killing himself? Everyone is very "respect the dead" about it but I'm not. I'm so angry at him for destroying my family.
>>
>>37788577
Yes, it's one way that grief can manifest itself.
All I can say to help you is don't let that anger and hatred destroy what you used have with your brother and your family.
Maybe see a therapist or talk with the family member/s you are closest to about it.
>>
>>37788577
>Is it normal to hate my brother for killing himself?
Yes. My family hates my father for ruining our lives by killing himself.
>>37788577
>it's one way that grief can manifest itself
Oh look, an armchair psychologist.
>>
>>37788577
How exactly did your brother's suicide destroy your family?

Are you not happy he no longer has to suffer through life's ills?

Are you saying you would've forced him to live just to make you happy?
>>
>>37789124
This
OP, if you want to no longer have to deal with your brother's VOLUNTARY suicide, then blow your fucking head off. You won't be able to regret it when you're dead. No man, no problem
>>
>>37788577
I can understand where you're coming from. Was his name Pat? What was his story? When did it happen and how did you react?
>>
>>37788577
I understand where you are coming from, when you love someone the grief can manifest like that.

My father killed himself and while I can't say I hate him, I hate that suicide was the choice he made. I hate that I wasn't given the opportunity to try to get help for him as this was the decision he made. At the end of the day, this was his way of coping with his issues and all I can do is accept it and try to cope. It's hard when you miss someone so badly and wish you could have done more.
>>
>>37788577
If your family actually tried to help him perhaps he wouldn't have killed himself faggot.
>>
>>37788742

Not the anon you quoted but the Kubler-Ross model (or the five stages of grief) is pretty much common knowledge.
>>
>>37790965
ayy this, i stopped giving fuck when i realized they just cares about themselves.
>>
>>37788577

Watch the film "Ordinary People". It's about your life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.