[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: worried frog.jpg (4KB, 160x151px) Image search: [Google]
worried frog.jpg
4KB, 160x151px
who else here /panic attack/
>>
>>37788454
>have panic attacks
>gets real hard to breathe and feels like I'm choking, sometimes vomit if I can't get the stress to fuck off
>gets more manageable with some anti-anxiety meds
>have a hard time even going to the store without freaking out
>friend wants to pick something up at the store
>oh god why.jpg
>don't bitch out and end up going along
>tfw managed to keep my cool and not visibly die
>>
File: internal_screaming.gif (994KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
internal_screaming.gif
994KB, 500x279px
Hqving one right now
Have a "double date" tomorrow
I pretended to be alpha with a girl because i was following some dumb normie slut advice and now i have this date tomorrow and i just know i will become a Spaguetti-nuclear fission autism explosive
I recently stopped being a fucking KV, what is wrong with me
Oh god
>>
>>37788560
I'm terrified about the idea of losing my e-gf of a few months, so I guess I know a similar feel to you
>>
File: 1361680282693.jpg (190KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1361680282693.jpg
190KB, 1280x800px
>>37788606
I lost mine too, it was a painful process and it took a good 3 years to get over her entirely
Brace yourself, you are most likely not gonna find someone like her
>pic related

Oh god man i don't even have any logistics for this date, i'm foreing, i know jack shit about dates or going to the movies, someone at my age should know all this but i have no idea absolutely at all of what I'm getting to, i think i should do alcohol pre date so im relaxed
My job reputation is at risk too, i literally feel like i can fuck up so badly tomorrow that i will have to quit my job and move away out of embarrassment
>>
>>37788877
I don't wanna lose her man, I'm frail as is...
>>
File: 1357965095885.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1357965095885.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>37788920
Neither did i, but i did and it hurt, and so is most likely going to happen to you
Wanna hear a little secret?
Care not, fret not, enjoy it, enjoy it as much as you can while it lasts, and then when it starts to fade away, just let it go.
You don't want to be a pathetic loser that clings into something and something that has changed and is no longer what it was

But for now, enjoy anon
>>
File: feel_thread5.jpg (97KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
feel_thread5.jpg
97KB, 500x666px
>>37788920
You will discover that you're stronger than you think, too
I used to think that thanks to her i became someone worthy of belonging somewhere
Then i figured she just helped me realize it, but i was worthy all along
>>
>>37789051
>>37789109

I'm too much of an attached person

I don't want anyone else

ngl I might die from the shock of it if my fears come true. I'm too frail and weak both physically and mentally to handle it. I used to fear neurodegenerative diseases more than anything; Now I only really fear losing her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.