[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0851.jpg (247KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.jpg
247KB, 1280x960px
Is it possible for me to turn this around robros? I weigh in at about 252 pounds, i am a little over 6'0 and already know I have a decent face. It's just this body I have that is really killing my confidence. How do I lose weight and make my body better, and most of all LOSE THE MAN TITS!!
>>
File: IMG_0852.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Sorry for the upside down pic, hopefully this one won't be upside down, pic related is my body. Help guys. How do I lose man tits?
>>
Please help me guys.

Original pain.
>>
File: IMG_0853.jpg (39KB, 414x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
39KB, 414x300px
Lebron is 250 pounds, why aren't you shaped like him?
>>
>>37788403

Exercise, and count calories. I recommend this site www.cronometer.com
>>
>>37788403
>>37788437
you're pretty hot
would feed you and play with your tits
>>
>>37788540

Because there's a difference between being 250 pounds because you're buff, and 250 pounds because you're morbidly obese (no offense intended OP).
>>
I've lost 8 kg in the past 2,5 months from changing my diet after living and working on Malta for 2 months.

Did not do any sports except some walking here and there.

I drank huge amounts of water. I did this by taking oversized bottles (2+ liters) and always refilling them, so that I always had the opportunity to drink more.

But the most important thing was that I finally started doing a breakfast. What is important is that you get real full wheat bread, not the sugary shit you get in murrica, if that is possible.

Will continue if you're still there OP, cause i can't be arsed to write all this down otherwise.
>>
>>37788665
This.
Eat more fruits and vegetables. Make sure you're getting enough fiber since most fatties have insufficient fiber in their diet.
I started going on walks every day. Just for 30 min to an hour. I also cleaned up my diet and lowered portion size. Stopped eating potato chips so often and I'm down 15 lbs in the past 3 months.
>>
To begin.. how did you even get there? Damn, dude.
>>
>>37788403
A year ago I weighed 235 pounds at 5'8". Now I weigh anywhere from 180-190. How did I do it?

I exclusively drank water and stopped eating like shit. When you eat like shit, you know that you're doing it. It's not a surprise.

I wouldn't even say stop eating like shit, I was eating shitty food, just like half of what I would normally eat.
>>
>>37788764
I want to blame bad parenting, but my mom has been dead for years and I haven't lived with my dad for the past 2 years. So really it's been me and my rollercoaster of emotions. I'm at least improving more emotionally and socially, but physically I'm damaged. Financially I'm alright since I'm young and I'm in college and grandma supports her big boy.
>>
>>37788741
Yeah, when I went down from 235 pounds, I ate two eggs and two slices of toast (on the grainiest bread I could find, Ezekiel 4:9 bread is great, but somewhat expensive). For lunch I had something small like a small sandwich or a chicken wrap or something. Nothing major, just enough food to get me through the day. For dinner, since I lived (and still do for the time being) with my parents, I just ate whatever they made.

No snacking, nothing like that. You eat way more calories than you think via snacking.
>>
>>37788741
I really want to know how to lose man tits honestly!!
>>
>>37788403
The answer is is very simple. Executing it is the hard part. Exercise, eat better, eat less. Seriously that's it. You could start with a simple 30 minute walk everyday and you'd see significant progress as long as your diet is under control. Stick to it and you will get results.
>>
>>37788697
I'm actually not ugly at all. I just need to fix my fucking body. I really could live life as a mixed race chad I really do see it.
>>
>>37788865
just join feabie and get a qt chubby chaser gf
>>
File: IMG_0856.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
>>37788891
You think so, here's what I look like, without the nasty body.
>>
>>37788935
yeah, I mean I'm too racist to be attracted to you but you are pretty good looking regardless
>>
>>37788835

Well, the man tits, I don't know man. I've had them ever since I got overweight too. They will go last most likely. You see I was 90 kg at 172 cm. I'm currently at 82,2 (around 180 pounds) and I have to lose another 13 kg more to see the results. This will take a while at this rate.

Aside from drinking a shitload of water, I stopped buying and eating chocolate and chips (unless offered, makes it easier to get through with it). My main sugar intake now is apples and bananas. However if I really crave for something sweet i take one of those jogurts, yes even the ones with the fucking chocolate balls in them. Why? Because unlike regular chocolate this stuff is not that addicting and it's way easier to portion. My rule is that I only buy ONE, and only twice at MAXIMUM in a week.

So with the sugar shit out of the way.

What you want in your breakfast is:

a big slice of full wheat bread, with cream cheese on top (better than butter)
a slice of salami or more expensive dried sausage (latter tastes much better obviously)
a slice of strong, spicy cheese (like Parmesan)
an apple
and something like dried tomatoes in oil, antipasti, I dunno how to call it. They are produced differently, some taste really great, others taste really awful.

The point of this breakfast is that you eat it SLOWLY, and one by one. You DO NOT mash them on the bread. The trick is to make your body think you are eating more than you actually do. With this kind of breakfast I usually manage to not have to eat up till around 16.00 or 17.00. Also it tastes really good, every time.

When you reach that point you need to make sure what you want to eat. For that final meal of the day you HAVE to count calories if its something big. I usually don't go over 1200 calories for the evening meal in that case.

And if you're hungry inbetween, get apples or bananas, they help a lot.

That's how I do it. It's a slow process for me because I didn't go out a lot. Would be much more effective otherwise.
>>
>>37788403
ay dude, i had man tits too, but theres a surgery that most of health plans cover, its called gynecomastia, look it up
>>
File: breakfast.png (668KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.png
668KB, 1000x562px
>>37789081

continued

Pic related is the breakfast I'm talking about.
I used to put strawberries there. But I had problems finding good quality ones lately and they go bad fast when you don't eat all of them fast enough.

That got on my nerves real quick so I stopped looking for them. But you can try using strawberries as a start to get rid of the sugar cravings.
>>
>>37789081
So your man tits didnt at least shrink a bit?
>>
>>37789233

Even if they did I did not notice yet. Possibly the skin around them is tighter now, but like I said. Results will be only visible in around 13 kilos of loss.

I once was 80 kg because of a lot of stress at the job, weightlifting and bicycling around 2013, however at that time I also ate like a pig. I don't know how i managed to do that. From photo evidence and current situation I can say that the fat under my chin went away, so did my stomach. People also tell me I lost weight so that is a good sign.
>>
>>37789326
Before after pics? Also, you should try doing 100 push-ups a day for 30 days you will see a huge difference in the chest area. If you want god tier Chad chest you need to try 300 push-ups a day for 30 days. *youtube for evidence*
>>
>>37789378

I didn't make any before / after pictures. I've always had the problem that my body is stuck in a status quo with different levels of fat. But never above 93 kilos (what i measured in 2010)

Depression holds me back from doing sports in a planned way. Did different gyms atleast 3 times, but without a partner I never lasted more than a year (at best). It is a wonder that I managed to pull off this change of food. It just worked somehow. I keep track of my weight on my phone with a spreadsheet though.

So is OP still there.
>>
I'm 6'2 and usually just restrict my intake to one meal a day for a month when I hit around 160lbs to get back down to 135~
Melts off like butter
>>
>>37788437
>>37788403
Thicc dad bod
>>
>>37788935
The thing is your face looks just average
>>
>>37788403
Don't listen to
>>37788665
>>37788741
>>37788758
>>37788767
these guys took the easy road.
You need to eat more and work out more. That way the muscle will fill in. You don't want to look all saggy and what not when you lose weight. You have to start working out, working hard, like 3 hours a day at the gym. You'll be turned around you'll better than>>37788540
in less than 3 months.
do 8 of everything at the gym, don't forget to cardio 3 times a week with a 4 mile jog. Try and get in a 1 mile sprint or just running as hard as you can every 3 days as well.
>>
ephedrine
clen+t3

everything else is a meme/joke and wont work. nothing works besides good dope, thats why they make it illegal. u think they actually give a fuck about your health?
>>
op has abandoned the threa dcoz he got no fast way to beat mantits
>>
>>37788403
Eat 1500 calories a day. No exceptions. If you exercise, calculate how much calories online and add it on to your total. That way, you're encouraged to exercise while still holding a defecit.

I've lost 15 lbs in the last 3 months this way and I was only barely overweight. At 250 you should lose faster. It's all about willpower.
>>
>>37788403
Eat less like instead of soda only drink water and start walking every day / every two days for half an hour to an hour.
You will be amazed at how fast you lose weight. Also if you are a bit more serious start visiting /fit
>>
>>37789709
The only good advice here. Diet takes a lot of fucking time and is for women and faggits. Your confidence will surge with straight up lifting and you won't care about your bodyfat at all.
>>
Eat two times a day for a year
dont eat like a pig tho eat less, drink water to keep full. Guaranteed 20 kg loss in a year. I lost in 20kg in a year myself by just doing that. I never worked out I stay at home.
>>
File: 1496900811899.jpg (41KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1496900811899.jpg
41KB, 500x353px
>>37788403
Hi.
I am 5'9'' (inb4 manlet) that weighs 170 pounds.

In March last year however, I weighed 236 pounds.

Do this:
-start running, do it slow at first, don't run for more than 100 meters or so.
-start walking, walk 2 hours a week at least
-drop fast food eating. don't have to drop much else as long as you drop that
-learn how to eat veggies. real veggies. they're not bad once you get used to eating them

Once you're past 195 pounds, go jog (1-3km) and start lifting small weights.
At that stage your legs are free of so much burden they won't die on you when doing cardio, so don't worry about it.

At 189, you must start to prepare your body for slim conditions. If you simply do cardio for the rest of your life, all the loose skin will hang off your body forever, and you're going to look silly. This is where you introduce crunches, planks and pushups. Don't be afraid, if you did good with your small lifting routine, your arms are ready for this challenge. Start slow, do 1-2 pushups and see how you do. Do at least 20 crunches though, and try to hold a plank for at least 10 seconds.

I know how hard it can be, but I went from not being able to do pushups to now doing 40 with relative ease. I can do 200+ crunches now (couldn't even do 30 when I first started), and I can hold a plank for 2 minutes as long as my arms aren't tired.

Whatever you do, don't give up. If you need a cheat day, do it, but next day work out twice as hard. Monitor your results, so you get motivated, but DO NOT weigh yourself. Take photos of body each week and compare instead.

Obviously this is me talking from a complete amateur and plebeian perspective, but I'm just telling you what worked for me. If you're interested in timings, this is how it went:

March 2016: start, 236
August 2016: 195
February 2017: 185
June: 170

Good luck to you, and don't worry, it all goes away including the man tits.
>>
>>37792740
I now work out every day, I jog 6 days a week with high.intensity sprints in between, I do 7-15 km, and also don't drink anything else but coffee and water, and some milk after a really intense exercising routine.
>>
>>37789585
Why the Fuck would you want to be 135 you skeleton shit.
>>
File: 1488821093250.jpg (320KB, 960x853px) Image search: [Google]
1488821093250.jpg
320KB, 960x853px
>>37788403

1. Calories in, calories out. Eat meats, veg and other low calories content food. pic related

2. Exercise. Cardio is good for increasing VO2 max or endurance, but if you want to have a good body after you lose all that weight you have to lift. 20 min of pre workout plus 40 mins of solid lifting 3x a week. Do compound lifts of free weight, take advantage of any free training sessions to learn proper form. Keep count of what you lift and try to increase that every time.
>>
>>37788403
I'm 6'1 and around 250 and I've got mantits but I don't look nearly as fat as that.
>>
>>37788935
Let me guess. White mother, absent father.
>>
>>37789709
>You have to start working out, working hard, like 3 hours a day at the gym

with my commute, not possible
>>
>>37788403
At least you are 6'0.

31 years old. I'm 5'6 and was at 238 pounds last year. I started working on and off with p90x. Sometimes I eat very little, like boiled eggs all day. I can do most of the routines now, I can see my muscles. But still I'm weighting about 194 pounds. The mantits are slowly disappearing though. Just some strech marks in the arms.
>>
>>37788403
>>37788437
Literally eat less calories and exercise
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.