[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you dream about her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1487574950748.jpg (185KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487574950748.jpg
185KB, 1300x1200px
Do you dream about her?
>>
I call those nightmares
>>
>>37788285
All the time, I wish I could get her out of my head already. She got a boyfriend a few months ago and since then ive cut communication. But I still think about her all the time. I wish I could stop.
>>
Twice

She wore a white turtleneck at the first dream then at the second dream, she was wearing a red one.
>>
>>37788285
I day dream about them even though we haven't spoken in over 5 years. i just want them to get out of my mind but I know they won't so I'm stuck thinking about somebody who forgot me a long time ago
>>
>>37788285
I did until I banged someone else
get fukt cucks
>>
>>37788285

occasionally

also try this classic track to go with these feels:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYCpOOsEV0
>>
>>37788508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVUuPxMwkTk
>>
>>37788285
Oh if i could dream again , i have not dream in months not even nightmares
>>
>>37788285
yes almost every day
>>
I've had at least 4 dreams about her.

First: Was insecure around her like I am in real life, and she mocked my political beliefs indirectly.
Second: Was shirtless around her and she was genuinely impressed by my physique, don't know why.
Third: Meet her boyfriend and realize I'm better looking than he is (unlikely)
Fourth: Am hanging out at a place she happens to be. We cross paths and are friendly but our interaction is only happenstance and uncalled for, she soon leaves for her other friends (have lots of dreams like this)

I've never actually had a successful encounter with a oneitis in my dreams. They always just replicate my insecurity and inferiority.
>>
>>37788506
>posting this
>in r9k

wew lad
>>
i dream about her almost every day, and i last saw her 9 years ago
i'm a 30 yo virgin
>>
File: 1476778575126.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1476778575126.png
16KB, 958x660px
>dreaming about her
>she looks at me
>I immediately attempt suicide in my dream
>>
Who is her? I unironically never had a oneitis
>>
>>37788285
Everynight
I want to die
>>
No, I haven't dreamt about her. I wish I could.
>>
Never dream much but when I do, I'm always being attacked by giant snakes or tigers etc
>>
i dont need these feels right now man
>>
>>37788285
No
Even if I did I hardly remember dreams anymore.
>>
I dream about THEM. These fictional men and women that are unsurpassable in looks and character and I know they'll never exist.
>>
All the time, but usually she's in the background and we don't interact. Once, however, I was lucid enough to consciously make a decision to kiss her and we made out for a few moments. Also dreamt I woke up with her in my arms, smiling at me and softly calling my name before proceeding to wake up for real.
>>
File: CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBXs.png (246KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBXs.png
246KB, 384x512px
>>37788285
There's no one to dream about, anon.
>>
Once or twice, and i know i don't actually love her it's just the brain clinging to a natural instinct.
>>
>>37788285
Tfw Valerie haunts my dreams like a spectre
>>
>>37791035
i got this one was, one of my happiest. two of them sitting beside me under the tree, one of them hug my arm so hard ... and thinking in dream i'm finally happy.
>>
>>37788285
If I did dream, I hope to God I wouldn't dream about her
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.