[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open snapchat to check on girl I like >of course she posted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: 1451637189322.png (229KB, 292x355px) Image search: [Google]
1451637189322.png
229KB, 292x355px
>open snapchat to check on girl I like
>of course she posted a story, dumb normie bitch
>she's with 2 chads at some party or something
>meanwhile she refused to hang out with me like 5 times in a row
what a great way to end the day
>inb4 "she's getting railed right now while you're posting on r9k"
yeah, feels great man, now how do I move on from here?
>>
>>37788283
>>meanwhile she refused to hang out with me like 5 times in a row

Your fault for persisting after the second rejection. How in the fuck is the message not clear by then?
>>
>>37788283
Yes because everybody owes you everything since you're so great and why wouldn't they want to hang out with someone pestering them after they say no. The audacity.
>>
>>37788283
move on from what exactly?
>>
File: smugbounty.jpg (166KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
smugbounty.jpg
166KB, 2304x1728px
>>37788283
>he crushes on basic party bitches
>he keeps trying when someone is clearly not interested 5 times in a row
Utterly shit taste and autistic game, I can't even feel bad for you OP what did you expect
>>
>>37788283
You cucked yourself faggot
>>
>>37788371
When we see each other in real life due to our group of mutual friends, she's very friendly and assures me that she's just really busy. Over text, she's always busy and gives me these cold replies. Anyway, after the 2nd time asked I realized she just doesn't give a shit and I actually only kept doing it for laughs because I was curious at what excuse she was going to give me this time. I accept the fact that she's not interested but how do I move on from her, or how do I meet new women to keep my mind off her?
>>
File: 1484507041206.gif (1MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
1484507041206.gif
1MB, 400x170px
You just move on, do you stay this depressed when you offer a hobo a glass of water and he tells you to fuck off? Whos really losing here? You just stop offering water to hobos, instead you enjoy yourself with that fucking sparkly flesh water until a hobo.is so thirsty to the image of you high on water and asks you some, then you can decide if said hobo deserves it for free or if he should suck your dick first. Y
>>
File: wojak h-h-heh.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
wojak h-h-heh.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>37788456
>h-h-haha I just kept trying for laughs, I was just curious is all haha
If you have to ask how to move on you're not gonna make it. Just stop talking to her/trying to ask her out, hang out with your friends more or do more hobby shit or actually work harder in class if you're in university. Google "how to meet women" and you'll find a multitude of ways if you feel like you have to find someone else to orbit to keep your mind off of her
>>
>>37788283
chad's cum is dripping from her pussy
>>
>>37788456

Fuck dude, do something about your severe autism. Nobody believes your "just doing it for laughs" bullshit.

You're an acquaintance in a social circle, nothing more. There's nothing to move on from, you retard. You tried to orbit and failed miserably and you should learn from this experience and not repeat this behaviour.
>>
Ok maybe I should clarify a little bit
I know this girl since a couple of months and we kissed hundreds of times and slept together a few times. I never fucked her because I'm too self conscious about my weird dick and never pushed towards fucking but I did finger her. It's not just some random girl, I made her break up with her boyfriend back when we met because she liked me so much. A few months ago I called her a stupid fucking cunt and told her that I hope she gets hit by a truck, I apologized like 2 weeks ago because I realized my mistake and the next time I saw her she was all over me and I ended up making out with her and her best friend, despite all I've said to her. She's all over me in real life but over text I can't get her to even see me and I'm not retarded, I know she's not always busy. The problem is, the only time I get to see her in real life is through mutual friends and those mutual friends are actively trying to cockblock me so I can't do anything with her if they're around, hence why I'm trying to get her to hang out with me alone.
>>37788386
>>37788550
I even told her "look, just tell me if you're not interested because I don't want to waste my time asking you" and she assured me she wanted that she's just busy. Thats why I asked more than twice
The rational thing to do would be to cut all contact with her because I don't need to see her around anymore chads and obviously she fucks them, but part of me can't accept this defeat. I want to lose my virgin card really badly even though she's a slut
>>
>>37788689
>"look, just tell me if you're not interested because I don't want to waste my time asking you"
Holy shit dude
Why are you like this
>>
File: jesus.png (860KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
860KB, 887x1097px
>>37788689
Bro you're a fucking autist, best advice I can give you at this point is fully drop this and try with someone else. Or better yet, don't try at all anymore and spare more women from having to deal with retards like you
>>
>>37788689
>I never fucked her

>numale as fuck

You're an embarrassment. Did you honestly type all that out and not have any sense at all about how utterly omega it all sounds? Honestly?
>>
>>37788283
Maybe you're just a piece of shit
>>
>>37788723
>>37788755
What's wrong with what I said
Im confused, she makes up bullshit excuses everytime I ask her to hang out yet she comes up to kiss me when we do see each other?
I guess maybe I am autistic since I don't have much experience, so enlighten me on what I should have done and what I should do now
>>
>>37788283
I would start with becoming a more interesting person that people would want to hang out with, and finish with learning how to dress yourself appropriately (big hint: if you're wearing sneakers, and not actively exercising or playing sports, you aren't dressed appropriately).
>>
>>37788386
This. Deg autists are the most narcissistic. You're negative and fucking terrible inside. A lady couldn't trust you nor would she want to be around you.
>>
FUCKING KEK OP IS A GENIUS
>>
File: 1487403016504.png (141KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487403016504.png
141KB, 409x409px
>>37788283
>having snapchat
>talking to girls
Please leave.
>>
>>37788771
yeah, try living with a below average sized deformed dick and let me know how it goes
but seriously, yeah I'm retarded and I shouldn't have let it stopped me from fucking her
>>
>>37788828
>yeah, try living with a below average sized deformed dick and let me know how it goes
What exactly are you looking for, here? We can't give you a non-deformed dick. Do what you can with what you have.

Besides, keep in mind that there are a shit ton of chicks that can't even get off from penetration. With those chicks, all a big dick will do is hurt them, and your mouth-to-south skills will matter more.
>>
>>37788821
This [/spoiler/]is the perfect response
>>
>>37788797
>I would start with becoming a more interesting person that people would want to hang out with
fair enough, how do I do that? what makes someone interesting, what kind of hobbies should I pick up to meet new people?
Also, I'm fit and I dress fine
>>37788800
stop projecting faggot
>>37788821
I only use it to look at her stories
>>37788854
>What exactly are you looking for, here? We can't give you a non-deformed dick. Do what you can with what you have.
I know, I realized that and that's why I'm trying to fuck her again
>>
>>37788926
You're fucking done, quit and commit your autistic deformed dick to some other girl. You're too retarded to take this advice though, I'm sure. Please make a thread when you've hit 10 or 15 times being shot down so I can laugh at you some more
>>
>>37788926
what do you mean a deformed dick anon?
phimosis? it's bent in one way?
>>
File: 1496060219265.png (179KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496060219265.png
179KB, 409x409px
>>37788926
>i-i only use it to look at her stories!!
Whatever you say, norman.
>>
>>37788953
>"how do I move on from here"
>you're fucking done
no shit retard, I know that, obviously I'm not going to keep asking her if she ignores me to hang out with chads
Why are you even replying to that post saying that? I asked what makes someone interesting not what to do about the situation. Why are you so angry anyway?
>>
File: glacier national park.jpg (397KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
glacier national park.jpg
397KB, 1600x1200px
>>37788926
>fair enough, how do I do that? what makes someone interesting, what kind of hobbies should I pick up to meet new people?
Completely wrong mentality to have. Stop trying to appease others by forming yourself around what they want. If you like woodworking, then there's gonna be some chick that will love that, because you'll be able to build her shit from scratch. She'll even want to hang out and talk with you while you work. If you like sky diving, there's gonna be some chick that's gonna want to hear all about that. If you like camping, there's gonna be a chick that's gonna be super into that, and want to go with you, especially if you have a pic like this on your phone to show her where you camped.

If you try and mold yourself to what other people want, they are gonna smell bullshit pretty quickly. Develop and become experienced in what you like, and then, IF someone is attracted to all that, you won't have to keep up the charade forever.

Looks fade, dude. Personality is forever.
>>
File: tomppa.gif (833KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
tomppa.gif
833KB, 200x150px
>>37789016
>no shit retard, I know that, obviously I'm not going to keep asking her if she ignores me to hang out with chads
Didn't stop you the last 5 times
>>
>>37788283

>tryna talk to more girls
>none are responsive
>finally get a snapchat
>its of her finger, must have been an accident
>>
>>37789039
You're right anon, unfortunately my interests arent that interesting to other people so I doubt ill meet any girls through that.
>>37789048
because I didn't know she was ignoring me to hang out with chads, good comeback though
>>37788970
bent downwards, looks very ugly
>>
>>37789111
>You're right anon, unfortunately my interests arent that interesting to other people so I doubt ill meet any girls through that.
Then try new shit. Theres a lot of activities out there, from painting, to writing fiction, to climbing mountains, scuba, skydiving, woodworking, welding, automotive repair, playing/writing music. The sky is the limit.
>>
>>37788283
Hey! That woman is getting railed! A lot! If you want to rail, try elsewhere, because as I said, she's getting railed already!
>>
File: 1460030565977.jpg (111KB, 579x510px) Image search: [Google]
1460030565977.jpg
111KB, 579x510px
>>37788797
>if you're wearing sneakers, and not actively exercising or playing sports, you aren't dressed appropriately

Do you honestly not understand the difference between autism shoes and fashionable sneakers?
>>
>>37789505
Show me a fashionable sneaker.
>>
File: IMG_20150510_142151.jpg (646KB, 1312x1580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150510_142151.jpg
646KB, 1312x1580px
>>37789677

Stop pretending you don't know exactly what I mean
>>
>>37789906
Are those supposed to be fashionable?
>>
File: IMG_20150520_183641.jpg (86KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150520_183641.jpg
86KB, 423x1021px
>>37789940

>still trying to pretend you don't know exactly what I mean

Is this autism deliberate?
>>
>>37790074
Why do you have such a hard time answering such a simple "yes" or "no" question?
>>
>>37790110

Why are you deliberately being a smarmy little cunt? It's pretty simple man, do you understand the difference between auto autism shoes and fashionable sneakers or not?
>>
>>37790143
I have never seen a pair of fashionable sneakers. If you would like to show me a pair of them, feel free.
>>
>>37788283
>tfw still friends with a girl after I asked her out on Snapchat, she said yes, then ghosted me when I tried to bring it up again

You know what's really fucking weird? That exact same scenario happened twice.
>>
>>37790172

You're honestly, no bullshit trying to claim you have no concept whatsoever of the literally billion dollar sneaker collecting industry?
>>
File: collection updated small.jpg (1MB, 1947x1189px) Image search: [Google]
collection updated small.jpg
1MB, 1947x1189px
>>37790250
I'm aware of it. Does having a collection of something make it fashionable? Am I fashionable for having this?
>>
>>37790349

So you're aware of something within the fashion industry but somehow trying to convince me you don't understand that certain sneakers are fashionable?

Do you honestly think this weird, deliberate pedantry is working?
>>
>>37790378
>So you're aware of something within the fashion industry but somehow trying to convince me you don't understand that certain sneakers are fashionable?
You're making a leap, claiming the the sneaker industry is part of the fashion industry. Is the steel-toed boot industry part of the fashion industry?
>>
>>37790401
Yeah. it kind of is
>>
>>37790427
>It kind of is
Don't use weasel words. It either is, or it isn't. Take a stand.
>>
>>37790444
It's a shoe and shoes are fashion, so like. Yeah it is.
>>
>>37790452
Ok. Show me a steel toed boot premier on YT, with models wearing them down the runway.
>>
>>37790476
That's an awful test
>>
>>37790452
Not him, but fashion is form over function. Steel toed boots are in no way form over function. You could argue regular boots are, as there are fashionable boots, but not steel/composite toed.

To say otherwise would be to say HAZMAT suits are fashion, and they most certainly are not.
>>
>>37789111
I'm doing you a favor, go make a search about "enneagram" and learn everything you can.
>>
>>37790401

The sneaker industry is objectively part of the fashion industry. There are numerous websites devoted to the latest sneaker releases. Some sneakers are so fashionable people queue up overnight to buy limited releases.

I would consider steel toe boots part of the garment industry, but not necessarily part of fashion.

Anyway nice job baiting people because you're too much of a smug, smarmy cunt to admit you know full well some sneakers are fashionable.
>>
>>37790628
Ok. Then show me some fashionable sneakers.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.