[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they ever be trusted?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1497717052862.jpg (213KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497717052862.jpg
213KB, 1148x462px
Can they ever be trusted?
>>
>>37788253
You solve this scenario by having no friends.
>>
>>37788253
Jesus fucking christ, women are absolutely fucked in the head. Now I see why anons always say that getting beat up in front of your girl is one of the worst things that can happen. She will literally stop respecting you and start having wet dreams over the guy who beat up her own boyfriend. What goes through a woman's mind to make such a drastic shift?
>>
File: you're next reddit.gif (23KB, 171x76px) Image search: [Google]
you're next reddit.gif
23KB, 171x76px
You mean redditors? Obviously not. Every person who has hurt me in my life has turned out to be an active redditor. Next person I meet who admits to be a filthy redditor is going to get pushed down a flight of stairs
>>
>>37788336
>What goes through a woman's mind to make such a drastic shift?
they are naturally driven to seek alpha males. If a guy gets beat by another in front of his gf, he's showing her he's a beta and not the best partner she could get to protect her and provide for her. It goes beyond rational thought, so they can't help it. So, to answer OP's question: no, they can't be trusted because they are mostly driven by instict and feelings.
>>
File: uOAxzgl.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
uOAxzgl.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>37788370
>constantly seeking validation and personal recognition for inane shit that normal humans do every day
>obsessively narcissistic, with just enough self-awareness to mix some unconscious self-hatred that only makes them even bigger assholes
Reddit is truly the cancer that Odin tried to prevent.
>>
>>37788253
>>37788370
Oh btw that means you're on my hit list OP. Better make your final arrangements
>>
where do I find more stories like this?
>>
Is this a fake image? This cant actually be true right?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.