[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking god, I hate my antidepressants fFh6Seg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1495585783505.png (70KB, 277x284px) Image search: [Google]
1495585783505.png
70KB, 277x284px
Fucking god, I hate my antidepressants
fFh6Seg
>>
What kind are you taking? There're different antidepressants outside of SSRIs if they're making you feel worse!
>>
>>37787881
Yes I've been aching to get off these but the senpai forces me on it.
>>
>>37787944
Look into something like wellbutrin? I've been on it for a few years and its definitely helped a lot more than SSRIs did. Plus it does the opposite of SSRIs and makes you ultra horny instead of dead, its fun!
>>
>>37787957
Okay thanks
im already too horny all the time : <
>>
your invite expired OP can i get a new one ??
>>
>>37788056
what invite mate
>>
>>37788088
fFh6Seg seems alot like a discord invite anon
>>
>>37788095
Its not though. youre mistaken
>>
>>37787852
Do antidepressants really work?

I got diagnosed with major depression and anxiety even though I dont feel that depressed. Also scored pretty well on the IQ test too. Im not reaching my potential right now at all.

I dont really have classic depressed tiredness. I feel more like I'm in a real rut with no way out more than anything, and nothing is going to help more than getting these problems solved. My problems include being jobless, having a worthless degree, no friends, no gf, still live with my parents, mother is an abusive alcoholic, and so on.

I can't seem to find a way out of my problems, and from time to time I rationalize that Im totally screwed anyway, so I dont do anything.

I feel like im going to be a real sad sack even if im on pills with these problems.
>>
>>37788137
>Do antidepressants really work?

Yes. They aren't happy pills, what they do is shore up the worst lows and stops a lot of that catastrophizing that a lot of people with depression do.
>>
>>37788159
>>37788137
I hit enter too early so I'm gonna write a little more:

They will, at the very least, help you on a path forward. Your situation isn't as hopeless as you make it out to be. Its bad, yeah, but if you're treating your mental illness, you have a LOT more options to get out of it. Its worth it to do, because you're worth it, you always have been! Do your best!
>>
>>37787852
I took Zoloft for a while, no effect.

I took Effexor for a while, it helped in regards to the suicidal feelings i was having, but i slept like 12 hours a day and i felt total apathy.

Ive been meaning to try a new doc now that i have health insurance, see if new meds help.

weed is medication currently, helps with depression and anxiety, not the case for everyone,
>>
>>37788137
I got diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
so the pills make me feel more relaxed but i have more intense meltdowns and they make me feel painfully exhausted.
>>
How long have you been on antidepressants ,OP?
>>
>>37788191
>>37788159
If they're so effective, then why are you still here?
>>
Hi does one get prescribed anti depressants, my only escape is alcohol and weed.
>>
>>37788551
A few weeks as of now
>>
>>37788554
They're not a cure, they're a treatment.

Also I come here out of habit more than anything else, and to hopefully encourage even one person a day to feel better. I hope you do your best today too, ok?
>>
Are you usually pessimistic or positive,OP?
Also which antidepressants would you recommend?
Might have to go on them too.My girlfriend is pestering me to take them since I try to avoid.
>>
K E T A M I N E

stuffs great for depression
>>
>>37788137
>Do antidepressants work?

I recommend googling that question. Depending on which pill we're talking about, some studies indicate they aren't as effective as first thought. In fact it's suspected antidepressants can make depression worse in some people, and more difficult to treat. They also have a potentially unknown effect on the immune system, which could mean it boosts it or boosts it so much as to trigger an autoimmune reaction.

I took them when I was in my early 20s, and I had only negative effects from them. I became apathetic and unable to enjoy shit anymore. I also developed auto immune symptoms, digestion issues, brain fog and still feel physically sick years after discontinuation. Can't say those are definitively connected, but it is a bit of an odd coincidence.

Not feeling anything might sound like the better option, but I still wanted to kill myself as a life without enjoying anything, just mindlessly browse 4chan all day because too tired and uninterested in anything, wasn't a better option.
>>
>>37787852
Don't worry it gets worse so very much worse. I'm not saying you personally should do this but i got my ass off them and realized from that literal hell of an experience that maybe living with my depression just a bit longer unfiltered is okay with me, my dick, and my brain.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.