[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /r9k/'s consensus on Randy Stair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: stair5.jpg (44KB, 780x367px) Image search: [Google]
stair5.jpg
44KB, 780x367px
What is /r9k/'s consensus on Randy Stair?
>>
>>37787152
>seemed pretty resolute about not wanting to be alive
>had the courage to carry out the plans he devised
>checked out at the right time

He's alright in my book
>>
>>37787152
Loser faggot who was angry his parents and colleagues hated his gay children's cartoon.
>>
one thing i always admire is how natural white kids making picking up a gun and killing people with it. its something niggers can't quite pull off.
>>
Literally who?

Honestly, I don't know who this is
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-17-20-52-31.png (2MB, 1440x1601px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-17-20-52-31.png
2MB, 1440x1601px
Who is he? (Originally now)
>>
>>37787152
Absolute Lad (until COINTELPRO gets done with us, then he's mud)
>>
this is why trannies should be institutionalized. encouraging one of someone's delusions will only create and reinforce others
>>
>>37787377
>>37787384
Dude killed 3 of his coworkers then killed himself. He left an online trail of videos of him being obsessed with a fictional character named Ember. He had a whole mini-religion of sorts called "Embers Ghost Squad" Where he thought once he died, he would join the "Ghost world" where "He can do whatever he want". He was just fucked in the head is all. Here's a video to explain it all, he's quite interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCR0ZO-2ymI
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37787152
>american eagIe
>>
You can tell he had some mental issues by his face. His eyes were too close to each other.
>>
>>37787152
Could've gotten a higher score.

Looked cute, but homo. Such a waste.
>>
Based on reading his journal he seemed to hate every last human being. It doesnt explain why he only killed three people and spared someone.
>>
>>37787491
i want to fug his ghostpussy
>>
File: Lanza Drawing.png (475KB, 745x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Lanza Drawing.png
475KB, 745x1059px
In terms of spree shooters, Randy Stair is not only one of the most interesting, but one of the most boring. That may seem like a conundrum, but oddly he is both strange and incredibly ordinary.

Interesting:
>He's a MLP-loving tranny obsessed with Danny Phantom fanfiction and left a seventeen-hour video diary entry.
Uninteresting:
>All his videos are shallow, mindless bullshit and he didn't leave a single intelligent manifesto or monologue whatsoever.

Lanza and Rodgers were both far superior shooters, as their sacrifices were immensely meaningful. For example, Lanza's five minute radio call-in is to this day my absolute favorite monologue of any shooter ever. https://youtu.be/J0VSX2gSlUM
>>
>>37787428
same sorta reasoning that the people who want to claim video games cause school shootings.
>>
>>37787533
Lanza is hot too
why are the crazy ones always so pretty
>>
>>37787152
>killed a bunch of normalfags to join his waifu and become a cartoon character
>knew he was going to end it one day and went through with it
>hated gays

seems pretty good to me desu
>>
>>37787229
Pretty much this desu.

Feel bad I only archived his 17hr video.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(28).jpg (71KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(28).jpg
71KB, 960x717px
>>37787152
I think I'm going to leave /r9k/ as this douchebag came to replace the Supreme. There's no threads about him anymore, just the douchebag, so there's no reason for me to hang here really. I'm watching the videos and reading the writings of the douchebag tho, as I am baffled about him, and also find the stories of these killer fascinating, for the fact that the presence of death in everything they do before their crimes, is so fascinating to me

NO ONE'S GOING TO SURPASS THE SUPREME THOUGH.
>>
File: 1497640590286.jpg (47KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497640590286.jpg
47KB, 600x960px
Honestly he's pretty cute

Would probably let him stick his thingy in my butt if I knew him better
>>
>>37787541
it's not just shootings though. encouraging people's delusions instead of attempting to cure them will only ever hold them back in life. almost every tranny I've ever encountered has had multiple other mental issues and has been thoroughly unsuccessful in life. not to mention the myriad side effects of flooding one's body with the wrong hormones for years, that can't be good for one's mental or physical health. if trans people were treated like the delusional psychotic fucks they are, some of them might actually get better, and less impressionable youths would find "transitioning" appealing
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(27).jpg (723KB, 1787x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(27).jpg
723KB, 1787x2048px
>>37787625
>Honestly he's pretty cute
He is 3.5/10. And his hair is 1/10. Elliot was 9.8/10.
>>
>>37787533

Lanza only has the kill count. He's just as boring and shallow as this guy. Lanza's ideas are straight up fucking retarded shit you'd think of after smoking a few too many joints, only to realize how stupid it is when you sober up.

Rodgers is a comedy genius. I really think you could have talked him out of it sorta.
>>
>>37787675
I like his hair and he is tall and skinny. Qt to me.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(1).jpg (82KB, 549x960px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(1).jpg
82KB, 549x960px
>>37787704
I do not care about him looks-wise as he is BLONDE or at least half-blonde. And that hair, greasy and malformed, touching his pimpled forehead, yugh.

But each to our own.
>>
File: 1485609155337.jpg (49KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485609155337.jpg
49KB, 420x420px
>>37787152
His name evokes the mental imagery of a libidinous staircase. He was also a tremendous faggot. But we will remember his name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

Yeah! Oh!

It was, it was just last week
Ponies, upon his wall
To them, he was just a freak
For months, they didn't call

Your lives go on without him
Your time is running out
But you should, you should not doubt him
You will remember his name

Oh, Andrew, we will remember
Andrew, one thing remains
Oh, Andrew, his chicken tenders
We will remember his name

Your words, have struck his ire
Your loss, now bear the pain
Like dead wood, after a fire
Nothing but embers remain

Oh, Andrew, we will remember
Andrew, his chicken tenders

Oh, woah, woah!

Andrew, we will remember
Andrew, his chicken tenders

Yeah! We will remember his name
>>
>>37787152
I like this one a lot because he was just your average marginalised white male but people seem to think the brony oc or dysphoria is significant when it's not.
There are thousands of young men who feel the way he did about life.
>>
>>37787152
autism reincarnate. he is literally /ourguy/
>>
>>37787770
What the fuck is that song? Who wrote/preformed it? It sounds way to professional for some nutty tranny shooter.
>>
>>37787818
>who feel the way he did about life
What are you referring to? That they want to kill just so that they do not have to work in any mundane jobs but get united with their waifus in the afterlife? He did not kill for not getting any pussy as he did not even want that. He killed as he was in pain for not getting to do anything better than a mundane supermarket job and also to end up in the headlines.
>>
>>37787878
Randy did not make it, the creators of Danny Phantom did, he just religiously loved the song.
>>
>>37787901
so was ember a danny phantom charachter too or some shit?
>>
>>37787914
Yes, he really liked her for some reason, hence him making his little mini-religion about her. ALSO FUN FACT: That Ember song with 1 million views, he uploaded it, there's links to his EGS (Embers ghost squad) group everywhere, he even chats with someone in the comments.
>>
>>37787899
Right.
We weren't made for this life of please and thankyou. Young men missing out on a few of the carrots and sticks society waves before them to gain compliance become quite upset. Very slowly. Then very quickly.
>>
Honestly it's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Seriously how can you not laugh when he's talking about joining the ghost world etc.

Anyway I think he was probably undiagnosed mentally ill and was clearly obsessed with Columbine.

It's also super pathetic, especially the people he killed, I mean working nights at a supermarket has to be one of the most pathetic jobs in the world.. imagine slaving away for your entire life in a dead end job only to have your head exploded by a khv crossdresser.
>>
>>37787456
what's so bad about american eagle?
is it robot clothing
>>
>>37787444
Why is Eggman wearing a jumper over his fast?
>>
>>37787428
He wasn't a tranny
>>
>>37787940
You still can not kill people just because you have to work in a supermarket, or to get into headlines. That is immoral. And also indicates that the gene causing psychopathy is becoming more and more common. Couple of decades ago, no one even dreamed about killing people just for having to work in a mundane job. Something like that was out of people's sphere of imagination.
>>
>>37788072
So what changed? Mundane jobs or people?
Something must have right?
Maybe if fifty Randys happened a year the government would be forced to actually work to make people's lives mildly enjoyable. I doubt it though.
This is part and parcel of life now. Ticked off kid who fell through the cracks snaps and doesn't want to play nice anymore.
>>
>>37787152
Autist

Elliot Rodger remains God. Normies despise Elliot, but Elliot voiced legitimate concern. This faggot was just a school shooter autismo
>>
>>37788162
People changed. They have no respect for the lives of other humans the way they used to have. It is all too easy for them to kill, just to get into the headlines, to replace the lack of success in their actual lives. Partly the society changed too, as most of the jobs have been taken away by globalization and robotization. And this tendency will go on: in year 2040, only about 25% of the working age population in west will actually work or do anything profitable. The rest need to fill their lives with something else like hobbies or attention whoring. Yet it does not justify to kill anyone, esp. someone who is the victim of the same system, if you lose in it yourself.
>>
can i have a link to a full playlist of his videos?
>>
File: 14576946140920.jpg (85KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
14576946140920.jpg
85KB, 759x1092px
>>37788188
Me and Elliot like what you say.
>>
>>37787647
Yikes! Fat ugly viking goes off on trannies again. Can't wait until your liver fails fatass you need help.
>>
>>37788298
Cain slew Abel fampai.
Killing other humans is a very fundamental behavior and what you believe about it is wrong.
Your ancestors walked through a sea of other people's blood in order to contribute to you.

If the reward for not killing is insufficient, people will choose to kill. It was never eliminated, only suppressed.
>>
>>37788334
I hate tripfags as much as anyone, but mostly everything he said is verifiable. Look up the rate of trans mental illness, especially in post-op cases. Then look up the side effects of hormone treatments. Let me know what you find.
>>
>>37787152
pussy ass virgin lmao what a fag.
>>
File: white powder.jpg (191KB, 1492x495px) Image search: [Google]
white powder.jpg
191KB, 1492x495px
>>37787365
The caucasian is bred for war.
>>
>>37787444
>>37787152
>>37787229
>>37787288
he described auditory hallucinations in that 17 hour suicide tape before it got taken down. It sounds like classic schizophrenia
>>
File: 1496978570531.png (2MB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
1496978570531.png
2MB, 1296x864px
>>37787152
Seems like a boring poser to me. Everything he did seemed like it was about making him seem like som mysterious dark killer, like a character written by someone who has seen the aesthethic before but that doesn't quite "get" it.
There was no retribution, there was no ideology, it was just a wannabe acting up.
Him liking childrens cartoons makes it funny though.
>>
>>37787770
>libidinous staircase
kek, this
>>
>>37787459
>His eyes were too close to each other.
W-what did he mean by this?
>>
>>37788392
You still can not compare killing for food, living space or hatred, to killing for not being able to have luxurious life. In past, people killed other people for food, it was a common practice to kill the children and teenagers of the rivalling human groups, and eat them. That happened still about 3000 years ago in Europe, and it was enabled by the belief that the people of your own group/tribe were the only "real people" who were worth having lives. Then there came the era of wars, with multiple reasons for them like the need for more living space, nutrition or the greed of the leaders. In most cases the killings in past happened to satisfy someone's basic needs like the need for food or living space, or out of hatred. These days people kill just to satisfy their need for FAME, and SOCIAL STATUS, even if it means that you achieve those things through your own death. If you'd take any common person who lived about 2000 or even 100 years ago, and gave them the luxury of life a usual NEET gets to have these days, they'd be happy, fully enjoying it all. They could not even imagine killing someone for having JUST that. So it is basically the change in people: they are not satisfied with anything less than the luxury of high end life, including both material and immaterial good like being able to express themselves through work they had education for and be respected for it. If they are not getting it all, they may feel entitled to kill. And to feel like that, requires that you are either a psychopath, or had seriously bad upbringing, making you feel you are entitled to whatever your crave for.
>>
>>37787152
was in the same Facebook columbine group as me but i think his profile was shut down
too edgy
kinda cute
>>
>>37788518
Gosh, now I need to listen to it all through. Unless it has not been removed from my Google Drive.

Just listened through another episode of BS reading through his journal. Damn he was poor to draw. I drew like that when I was 8. No wonder he needed his animators so badly he went mad for them letting him down.
>>
>>37787152
>used birdshot
He should have killed himself ages ago
>>
>>37789406
Killing is an act unto itself. Presumably you think people write great books so they can be financially rewarded. The right shove and anyone can raise their hands to take life.

It's an ancient, primal behavior and the urge to slay lurks beneath the surface of every happy and compliant person you meet. You're trying to attach reason to something as fundamental as blinking.
>>
>>37788057
yes he was he said he was a woman trapped in a mans body
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>37788072
>morals
>pycopathy is rising
Are you retarded or just shitposting?
>>
i'm pretty angry that youtube is deleting all his suicide tapes, just 17 hours of content lost desu
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.