[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove the following

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1487421611710.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487421611710.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
Traps and trannies aren't gay and religious texts says they're ripe for marriage.
>>
File: 1497249478694.jpg (271KB, 792x956px) Image search: [Google]
1497249478694.jpg
271KB, 792x956px
>>37787061
They are gay, there's no reason to debate against that. Just realize that you are a homosexual even though there's nothing wrong with that you'll still try to deny being one
>>
>>37787098
Being a homosexual means I'm going to hell. Sorry can't allow it.
>>
>>37787098
You're full of shit bro, we will make Christian gay mariage a reality all around the world, uniting two manly men in the name of god. :)
>>
>>37787129
I doubt hell is real
if it is you're certainly going to it
>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
>>
It can work in one of two ways

>it's straight for a man to be with a woman
>it's straight for a man to be with a female to male transsexual
>it's gay for a man to be with a man
>it's gay for a man to be with a male to female transsexual

or

>it's straight for a man to be with a woman
>it's straight for a man to be with a male to female transsexual
>it's gay for a man to be with a man
>it's gay for a man to be with a female to male transsexual

The first one is more correct on a technical level, but all research shows the second to be what happens in reality. Straight men overwhelmingly prefer mtfs to ftms, while gay men prefer ftms to mtfs
>>
>>37787098
Where in the Bible does it say that traps are gay?
>>
>>37787146
Gay marriage is wrong. But traps and trannies aren't gay so it's not gay marriage.

>>37787150
Traps and trannies aren't men.
For sale of this thread we assume religions are real so you atheists won't be obnoxious and we can have discussions.
>>
>>37787156
OP here
The second one is what I agree with completely.
>>
>>37787157
Here. And don't you forget it.
>>
File: 1492555447327.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492555447327.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>37787129
>>37787146
>>37787157
>>37787163
>this amount of denial

You're gay, there's no need to prove you aren't. You won't be ostracized, we live in a different time folks.
>>
>>37787163
Traps and transexuals have a XY chromosome
they're men
you want to stick your dick in a man's asshole
that's homosexual
>>
If it has a dick and a pair of balls it's gay anon. Just accept you're bisexual,
t. A guy who faps to trap doujins
>>
>>37787198
Sorry but the current year argument doesn't apply to people who give two shits about religion.
>>
>>37787219
You can have XY chromosomes and still be girls because the Y chromosome May not be expressed as much as the X one when it comes to brain chemistry.
>>
>>37787225
>current year
Not this shit again
>>
>Would unironically fuck a woman
>Would unironically fuck a transwoman
>Would unironically fuck a man who looked and sounded like a woman.
>Would not fuck a transman
>Would not fuck a man who looked and sounded like a man
What does this mean? Am I bisexual?
>>
>>37787927
You're straight my guy
>>
>>37787927
Unless you want to do shit with penises you're straight
>>
>>37787927
100% straight. nothing to worry about at all
>>
Some people who like traps are gay or bi, but some are just straight guys who like fapping to fucked up shit, they aren't even attracted to men in real life. Even if they were to call themselves bi it wouldn't matter because they are only gonna fuck girls.
>>
Anal and oral sex are sodomy.
No old abrahamic religious text mentions the word "gay" or any other term for homosexual and it's not because they didn't have a word for it.
Commit sodomy and you burn in the Lake of Fire. Even if you are heterosexual and have consensual, protected and clean anal or oral sex with your wife, you are still committing sodomy.

Sexual contact should only be established for the sole purpose of procreation, preferably with the lights out and both partners partially clothed.
>>
File: 1489556550566.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489556550566.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>37787927
Im fucking jealous of a character in a drawing being raped just because they look like they're making someone happy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.