[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become a more intelligent person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: wojakbrainlet.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
wojakbrainlet.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
How can I become a more intelligent person?
>>
File: 1496976666826.jpg (560KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
1496976666826.jpg
560KB, 1932x2576px
>>37786987
You can't and you need to accept that.
>>
File: IMG_1132.jpg (28KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.jpg
28KB, 250x202px
Learn something new every day, no matter what it may be.
>>
>>37786987
you should start reading more. eventually try to start reading one book a day. After that find some people to talk to about the books your reading. write down your ideas, your thoughts will become clearer. It's a slow process, but you'll be rewarded 10-20 years down the line.

i wish you luck op
>>
>>37786987
read books and take up a creative hobby. Exercise regularly too, /nightwalks/ are good for rejuvenating the brain.
>>
>>37786987
Mem harder or....?
>>
>>37787005
OH GOD THIS MAN LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN
>>
>>37787005
Bullshit. If you look up to Stair, maybe you're not unintelligent just mentally disabled.
>>37787007
>>37787015
>>37787045
these
>>
File: 1497656845051.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1497656845051.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>37786987
>intelligent
You can't really become more intelligent, considering it's mostly genetic. But you can become more knowledgeable and optimize what you've been given. So, read lots of books and learn, exercise, engage in some sort of creative activity and be humble, etc. Keep in mind that having a genius level IQ means nothing if you don't use it, so your IQ is nothing to worry about (unless you're actually retarded)
>>
>>37786987
Why would you wanna do that? There is no benefit to being smrat
>>
>>37787015

Which fucking books though? Idk what to pick
>>
>>37786987
Read books: good or bad, fiction or nonfiction, whatever. Find something that interests you, something you would look forward to learning more about, and make it a habit to learn new things about it, and make a hobby of whatever it is. Learn something new every day. Talk to people. Ask them questions. Ask yourself questions. Discover something cool, something that motivates you to get better at it.

Also important: diet and exercise. Healthy body ---> healthy mind. This is normie advice but it's true.

To me, the most important function of intelligence is learning to understand people, including yourself. If you understand yourself, you can do anything. Charles Darwin's books on the theory of evolution helped me with this, kind of a tough read but it opened my eyes, helped me get a better understanding of the nature of people. You can find these and many other books for free at gutenberg.org.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.