[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be half black >bad luck with women, hardly any show interest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 16

File: kat.jpg (302KB, 1280x1777px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
302KB, 1280x1777px
>be half black
>bad luck with women, hardly any show interest in me besides maybe sluts
>meet this girl
>she's really pretty, and is actually really col and fun to be around, loves video games and sci fi
>end up actually going on my first date with a girl ever in my life
>it goes amazingly well, I feel so comfortable around her
>"hey, can you go up to the concession stand and get me something, just get the money from my purse"
>ok, no big deal, hey wait a minute, is this her I.D.
>see her last name, which I didn't get before
>"Etshalom"

Fuck this shit. Figures this would happen.
>>
> tfw no cutie jew GF

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>37786392
why the hell would you want one, jew bitches are nasty and degenerate as fuck
>>
Kill yourself nigger
Ooga booga dindu nuffin
Pop caps, watermelon
>>
>>37786423
>hates blacks but not jews

dumbass
>>
>>37786392
There's guys here who would actually be with a jewish girl? gross man...
>>
>>37786339
What's wrong with a Jewish girl?

>In before pol

Just a fyi, but if it wasn't for Jews, there probably wouldn't be inter-racial marriages. Meaning you wouldn't be alive today, half-nigger boy.
>>
>>37786612
But you could tie her up and play Liquidate Lodz
>>
>>37786647
>What's wrong with a Jewish girl?

They're basically just imitation white girls but not as good

also I heard they're real nasty sexually, like into cuckolding and threesomes and orgies and other nasty shit
>>
>>37786339
Jew Girls are the only non black women I'd date.
>>
>>37786705
4chin troleing aside, you do realize that everyone is different, right? Why not give her a chance and if she does stuff you don't like, you can break up with her. Not like you have any other options based on OP.
>>
>>37786743
>give jew a chance
no
they've been given enough chances
>>
>>37786339
tough break my man
don't let the kikes fool you, jews are NOT ok
>>
I love Jewish girls
It's even better if they love you back.

t.blackbot
>>
>>37786732
dear god why? white women are so much better
>>
>>37786802
Fair enough, nigger. Suit yourself.
>>
>>37786647
>but if it wasn't for Jews, there probably wouldn't be inter-racial marriages.
You do realize that the majority of blacks in this country have white blood because Southern slavemasters banged them so often, right?
>>
>>37786875
>Fair enough, nigger. Suit yourself.
please don't use racial slurs anon
It's not very nice
>>
>>37786875
>gets kicked out of dozens of countries over the span of their existence
>come on goy, give me anudda chance!
fuck off you hook nosed coin grubber
>>
>>37786893
>raped slaves
>inter-racial marriages
>anything like one another

You just went full retard.
>>
>>37786894
>H-hey guys, I know I'm half-black... but I hate da Jews too! That means I'm white! 1488! Gas da kikes a-amirite?
You need to stop trying to gain acceptance from /pol/beards.
>>
>>37786893
It's only like 30%, actually, and that number is rapidly decreasing.
>>
>>37786339
>"Etshalom"
Nice
>>
>>37786913
I'm sure you meant "muh racemixing." I always hear stormlets blame the Jews for all racemixing, so I assumed you meant racemixing in general, not just marriage. How do you even know that anon's parents are married?
>>
>>37786907
Everyone needs a scapegoat.

But you have fun with your stormfront pals on >>>/pol/. I'm sure they approve of your half-breed self. I hear they love race-mixing and it's those evil Jews you hate who are against it.
>>
>>37786838
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No they aren't. Jew Girls look 10000x better than basic white bitches
>>
File: 034955811.jpg (1MB, 3346x2791px) Image search: [Google]
034955811.jpg
1MB, 3346x2791px
Jewish girls are the kinkiest nastiest women I've been with while also capable of having some class in the presence of others
I'm surprised you would dump a girl for something as shallow as ethnicity
>>
>>37786982
Bullshit, look at sarah silverman and sarah Jessica parker and Barbara Streisand, would you fuck those?
>>
>>37786977
>muh /pol/ boogeyman DX
Yes I'm sure those 100+ expulsions were all because of a ""scapegoat""
>>
>>37786951
Meh, racemix, inter-racial marriage, pretty much the same type buzzwords.

Point being is that the OP's black momma or pappa would have been jailed (if not worse) for mixing with a white back in the day. Now, he hates Jews. Irony at its finest.
>>
File: 1496051562833.png (273KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496051562833.png
273KB, 434x428px
>>37786838
>white women are so much better
>implying any /pol/-lurking cringebeard has ever been with one
>>
>>37786423
i bet you're a chubby white retard from iowa
>>
>>37787029
I'd ruin Sarah Silverman's pussy. The other two are ugly/old, so no.
Jew Girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gooks>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whale shit>>>>>>>>>>white *****women*****
>>
> it's another episode of Norman McLesserchad compares and argues with likeminded normalfags on how to rank their girlfriends by ethnicity
>>
>>37787056
name a jewish woman that's better looking than most white women, you can't

and don't even think of naming that bitch that played wonder woman in that new movie, she's ugly as fuck
>>
>>37787038
Okay, and blacks historically have the highest crime rates in many violent crime categories.

Are you a rapist or murderer?
>>
>video games and sci-fi
found your problem, halfrican
>>
File: streisand.jpg (229KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
streisand.jpg
229KB, 600x828px
>>37787069
Yeah, sure are better than white women
>>
>>37787088
find a post where I said I'm OP, and I know black people commit a lot of crime, just like jews can't be trusted
>>
>>37787087
Natalie Portman.

When she was 14.
>>
>>37786339
You can't get laid, nobody likes you and then you meet this awesome qt who you are considering dropping because she is a kike?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you. Pathetic piece of fucking shit, go die in a hole OP you faggot bitch nigger
>>
File: ShlomitMalka.jpg (76KB, 638x616px) Image search: [Google]
ShlomitMalka.jpg
76KB, 638x616px
>>37787087
I shouldn't even bother, because your retarded selection bias-based political philosophy built on unsourced infographics will cause you to immediately say any Jewish girl I find attractive is ugly, but, ome Jewish girls I find attractive are Bar Refaeli, Gal Gadot (yes the one from Wonder Woman), Shlomit Malka (pic related) and some other Jewish qts I saw in high school and uni. I don't even know why I'm bothering with doing this becasue you're just going to say "LOL KIKE (((GIRL))) BOGDANOFFS XDDD," but that's my honest opinion. Also, don't think I didn't notice that you completely dodged my original point. The fact that you try to defend le Aryan white women despite the fact that you never have been with one, never will be with one, and will continue to be treated like shit by them for the rest of your pathetic life. While you sit here saving da white race, they're out banging Chads and Tyrones.
>>
>>37787208
>implying jewish jews aren't banging both Chad and Tyrone at the SAME TIME as Julio gets a blowjob from her

There's a reason they have a reputation for being the nastiest women, they even put black ghetto girls to shame
>>
>>37787110
>Muh cherrypicked photo.

All races have ugly and pretty women.

>>37787119
Fair enough. I did assume you were OP.

There's a lot of good black and Jewish people, but I get it. This is 4chan and you're a /pol/ babby so there's no point in arguing. Can you just keep your shit to your containment board? Post on /pol/ and you'll have a hundred other stormfags in agreement with you.
>>
>>37786824
>I love Jewish girls
Ok
>It's even better if they love you back.
>t.blackbot
You are not a bot you are a fucking normie and gtfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37786705
And I heard blacks have balls, but apparently I heard wrong.

Look, she likes you, and you make it sound like she's the only one. Not giving her a shot is as moronic and racist as all those white girls who aren't giving you a shot because you're black. Suck it up or get used to your hand.
>>
>>37787110
She's still qt af foh
>>
>>37787256
This is 4chan and you're actually taking this thread seriously
you honestly think OP is half-black or is seeing a jewish girl? it's just a shitpost to get responses you insipid homo
>>
>>37787235
>There's a reason they have a reputation for being the nastiest women
I never hear they have a nasty reputation, just have fetishes and are a little crazy sometimes. It still doesn't change the fact that you will never get with a white girl, or any girl for that matter, because you're a paranoid lunatic who jerks off to YouTube cartoons about female Wojaks in SS uniforms and seeks validation from meth-addicted neo-Nazis and edgy teenagers on a Burmese teapot collecting forum.
>>
File: falserape2.jpg (39KB, 573x710px) Image search: [Google]
falserape2.jpg
39KB, 573x710px
>>37786339

I share your feelz anon. I'm not white and I hit it off with a jewish girl. Had to ghost once I realized. It's the right thing to do.

She's gonna make you convert anyways if you stick around so it's your call. But if you fuck and run, jews are the leading feminists so be (((careful)))
>>
>>37786647

She'll make you convert. And she is a guaranteed crazy feminist.
>>
File: bait1.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bait1.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
>>37787300
Who cares? Even if it isn't, it's still fun to talk about it like it is.

Here, have a bait meme I saved from like two years ago.
>>
File: itsasekret.png (3KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
itsasekret.png
3KB, 209x242px
>>37786392
>>37786647
>>37786743
>>37786824
>>37786875
>>37786907
>>37786926
>>37786977
>>37786982
>>37786996
>>37787069
>>37787124
>>37787208
>>37787266
>>37787323

Good work goyim. Visit the homeland to get your shekels.
>>
>>37787420
>LE GOOD GOY QUICK RUNDOWN XDDD
It really isn't even remotely funny anymore. Not because of anti-Semitism or whatever, but because it's so overused, stale and Redditfied it's become unfunny.
>>
File: ispyajew.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
ispyajew.png
266KB, 980x742px
>>37787479

It's still true. Repeating the truth doesn't make it wrong. If we don't value truth then we've lost everything.
>>
>>37787266
But I don't want to get cucked or have to literally eat her shit during sex
>>
File: 1497751889008.jpg (24KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497751889008.jpg
24KB, 360x480px
>>37787497
>Naming your reaction images
Your delusional fantasies aren't true just because a bunch of 19-year-old misfits who discovered 4chan last July from r/the_donald decide it is.
>>
>>37786339
Jewish girls are the best. I can date them and not feel bad about it because I'm also Jewish

who am I kidding I'm KHV for life
>>
>>37787639
How? They don't even give head.
>>
File: Jewcourt.jpg (505KB, 720x754px) Image search: [Google]
Jewcourt.jpg
505KB, 720x754px
>>37787615

It's not delusion it's fact. Jews have a disproportionate amount of power, brainlet. Why do you pretend your kind isn't in charge of the world, kike?
>>
>>37787866
Sonia Sotomayor isn't Jewish, and neither am I, first off. Secondly, how does the fact that Jews are richer and more educated on average mean that there is a massive, secret conspiracy to control the world? You do realize the average Jew is a middle class secular liberal living in a Northeastern American suburb that rarely goes to temple right? I've met plenty of Jews in my life. Some good, some bad. They're no different than any other well-meaning but wrong suburban, limousine liberal. Literally just like every other group of people on earth. Also, why do those shitty infographics from that insanely retarded website always use the picture of Hyborem ripped from the Fall from Heaven Mod from Civ IV? Did the stormbeard who made these seriously not think anyone would notice that?
>>
File: jewbilion.jpg (129KB, 780x847px) Image search: [Google]
jewbilion.jpg
129KB, 780x847px
>>37788089

They have too much power, intentional or not, and they use it to push an agenda like any powerful person. That is dangerous.

There's a reason they were targeted in the holocaust and every other time they were expelled from nations. That shit doesn't just happen coincidentally.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (246KB, 1293x928px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
246KB, 1293x928px
>>37788089

And she's Jewish.

Originally.
>>
>>37786705
What's wrong with "threesomes and orgies and other nasty shit"? I can understand why NTR is bad, but those other ones are just fun
>>
>>37788089

Sonia Sotomayor's mother was born Celina Baez.

Baez is a Sephardic Jewish surname.
>>
>>37788146
>There's a reason they were targeted in the holocaust and every other time they were expelled from nations
Or maybe it was because they were an outgroup with a different religion that lived reclusive, isolated lives among very religious and superstitious neighbors for 1000 years. That and the fact that the kings they loaned money to would often borrow too much, so instead of paying them back, they would just expel all of the Jews and use a religious context for doing it. If they were so bad, why did Casimir the Great invite them all in and encourage them to settle in Poland? Germans were expelled from multiple nations after WWII, and were often wealthier and more successful than the average people in the countries they moved to (Hungary, Transylvania, Russia, Czechoslovakia). Does that mean they're evil and need to be persecuted?
>>
>>37788213
That article doesn't say she's Jewish.
>>37788282
>le surname speculation
You realize that Sephardic Jews and Gentile Spaniards had similar names, right? Have you ever heard of the singer Joan Baez? She wasn't Jewish yet has the same last name. You can't immediately declare someone is Jewish because of their surname, when Jews were forced to take secular surnames that sounded like common surnames.
>>
File: jewmedia1.jpg (173KB, 886x625px) Image search: [Google]
jewmedia1.jpg
173KB, 886x625px
>>37788293

Germans don't own half the wealth in America and all of the mainstream media. The entire history of jews is one of being chased out and hunted down everywhere they went.
>>
>>37788347

>when Jews were forced to take secular surnames that sounded like common surnames.

You defeated your own argument. She's a sekret jew.
>>
>>37788467
>Germans don't own half the wealth in America and all of the mainstream media.
What's the point of this? Middle Easterners run a disproportionate amount of gas stations. Is that an Arab conspiracy? Jews are good with money, it's true. They go where the money is and they start businesses. They don't even give a shit what's on the news and TV anyway. If it nets them money, they fund it. If it doesn't, they don't. It's as simple as that.
>>37788487
>being this desperate to prove your shitty point
My point was that surnames that one may believe are Jewish, are not necessarily Jewish because Jews often adopted surnames that gentiles already had. You've provided literally zero evidence she is Jewish. Can you even prove that Baez is a Sephardic Jewish name anyway? According to Wikipedia, it's a name of Hispanic origin meaning "son of Pelayo."
>>
>>37786838
>implying she white devils have any interest in what you are about and just don't just want to use you
>>
>>37788213
She has ties to Israel. That doesn't make her jewish. In order to be jewish the mom has to be one.
>>
File: jewsinred.jpg (353KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
jewsinred.jpg
353KB, 1600x1250px
>>37788666

It's about the industries they involve themselves in though. Gas stations are one thing. But mainstream media, Hollywood, law, finances/banks is just over doing it.

How do you justify JIDF? Or fucking AIPAC?
>>
File: 144444501.jpg (94KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
144444501.jpg
94KB, 810x540px
Oh vey. The goyim are hitting us hard tonight robots.
>>
>>37788858
>But mainstream media, Hollywood, law, finances/banks is just over doing it.
They're just good at white-collar professions. I'll admit they basically run Hollywood even the Coen Brothers poke fun of that in Barton Fink (fantastic movie by the way), but the rest of those industries aren't necessarily owned by Jews, it's just they're over-epresented in terms of their population size in the industries. I don't believe it's a conspiracy, I just think Jews are business savvy and good with money, so naturally they gravitate towards those positions.
>How do you justify JIDF?
People sticking up for themselves? Yeah JIDF is pretty meme-tier, but it's just guys sick of being called "kikes" and having people spread untruths and hatred against them for their faith/ethnicity. I'm sure you hate it when BLM supporters spew shit against white people (I certainly do), why can't Jews stick up for themselves?
>Or fucking AIPAC?
You realize that AIPAC is merely one of many lobbies that attempt to sway US foreign and domestic policy right? Lobbies spend shit tons of money to influence lawmakers every day. I'll admit, I find AIPAC pretty shady myself, and I can't say I agree with everything Israel does. But I don't unequivocally hate every Jew on earth for it, and lobbying isn't something entirely specific to Jews and Israel. Plenty of countries spend lots of money to help sway our government towards helping them. Israel might be the most guilty of this right now, but it's nothing specific to them.
>>
>>37789065
>why can't Jews stick up for themselves?

It's professional shilling. Actual jews will usually admit their influence in the world. For instance, if you go on /pol/ the Israeli flags always confirm /pol/ theories and talk mad shit.

>But I don't unequivocally hate every Jew on earth for it

I'm not sure if it's about hating them as much as it is about stopping them, and falling for their tricks.
>>
>>37789065

I'll admit they basically run Hollywood
>they're over-epresented in terms of their population size
>Israel might be the most guilty of this right now
>I find AIPAC pretty shady myself

You know the truth and yet you whiteknight for them. If they're going to cuck us you should be cucked first.
>>
>>37789065

>being called "kikes" and having people spread untruths

But they're not untruths. C'mon foo
>>
>>37789172
>The musings of /pol/tards is proof of a global Jewish conspiracy
How do you know they aren't just fucking around? How do you even know they're actually Israelis and not some stormbeard with a proxy?
>I'm not sure if it's about hating them as much as it is about stopping them, and falling for their tricks.
I can understand why people fall into this stuff. I'm an ex-/pol/tard myself. I knew Jewish people growing up, and most of them were very normal and I was friends with a couple of them. Some Jews definitely fit the stereotype, kind of how Italians many times fit the "ayyy oh ayyy" New Yorker stereotype, but most are pretty normal. It's the same way with Jews. Some fit the stereotype and others are shitty. But most of them are normal people, usually not even religious and usually their kids hang out with and sometimes date Gentiles. They're not really as ethnocentric as /pol/ believes they are. They may have been back in the day, and the Orthodox ones definitely still are, but your average secular Jew is a pretty normal person that isn't even particularly religious.
>>
>>37789226
>You know the truth and yet you whiteknight for them.
No, it's just that I look at the readily apparent facts but don't jump to insane conclusions based on speculation and selection bias. There are plenty of Jews that disagree with the generally militaristic policy of Israel. This goes back to my point that most Jews aren't scheming, hyper-religious ultra-ethnocentric madmen forcing their children to read the Talmud every night and scorn the goyim. Most of them are secular middle-class liberals. You can be critical of Israel without hating the Jews, just as you can be critical of US military policy in the Middle East without hating all Americans.
>>
>>37789310
>How do you even know they're actually Israelis and not some stormbeard with a proxy?

They prove it obviously. That's first question people ask when they see that flag and their comments that are laughing at everyone else
>>
>>37787479
End yourself kike.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.