[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Victory-Dirt-Wolf-Double-IPA.jpg (110KB, 321x500px) Image search: [Google]
Victory-Dirt-Wolf-Double-IPA.jpg
110KB, 321x500px
so last night i drank this beer, and i felt shity. big headache and i fell asleep. then this morning i felt TERRIBLE, massive headache all day, wanted to stab myself and die.

and today, like a dumbass im drinking it again. even after one i feel terrible. my question is, how can I tell if im allergic to some of the ingredients? would i be throwing up or something? or is it all in my head? because i do indeed suffer my hypochondria. but the next morning i hate myself and want to die and stab myself. and I still want to have MORE now. What the FUCK is wrong with me?
>>
>>37786266
>how can I tell if im allergic to some of the ingredients?
You can't; alcoholic beverages don't have to disclose the ingredients anyway.
I've only ever felt bad after drinking something that had sugar/sweetener added.
>>
>>37786266
maybe you should stop drinking meme beers and drink real beers like stouts
>>
Literally even mice aren't retarded as you
>>
get the regular ipa, retard
you don't go balls in to a double if you've never had it
>>
>>37786266
thats called a hangover OP, it happens to everyone. the trick is to not be a little bitch about it.
>>
IPA's are shit. That's your problem. I've never tasted a good onne and have tried numerous.
>>
>>37786266
IT was a hang over. You have very little alcohol tolerance and got one from just drinking one beer.
>>
LMAO op cheer up this only means that you are a total light weight poon but at least you picked a halfway decent brew to start off on. I used to down a 4 pack of wolfs while playing beer pong and shitting on normie scum

It's not the best IPA by far but it's got a good rep and a nice signature taste
>>
>>37786266
Drop the hipster triple imperial royal ipa bullshit meme beers. Probably avoid that brewery too. Stick with a basic ipa.
>8.7%
That probably didn't help either. Don't drink on an empty stomach.
>>
next time drink a massive fructose concoction to avoid a hangover OP
>>
your beer could be rotten
>>
>>37786266
dont listen to the rest of these retards

you forgot to drink water, become dehydrated from the alcohol and felt hungover the next morning

drink water before bed next time
>>
>>37787253
Very likely could be this. Pitch the fucking beer you idiot before you drink a third one.
>>
>>37786266

i drink loads of vodka everyday almost no hangover but i think my liver might be taking some damage from this
>>
>>37786842
>I only like wine coolers - u
>>
File: 1483299700463.jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483299700463.jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
>>37786266
That's a good IPA, good choice anon.

>allergic
You're probably not, sounds like you drank it with no water or when you were a little dehydrated/hungry to begin with. If you don't drink water (and ideally at least a little bit of V8 juice) and some bready food to absorb shit, it'll feel bad even when it's almost no alcohol.

One of the first times I got real drunk at a party with friends, I just went balls-deep in a six-pack of Mike's Hard with some Jack on the side and probably threw up half my body weight in the bathroom that night. Learning to drink and keep it down is way more of a process than just learning to "bottoms up, fagit" at a party and damn the consequences.

>>37786803
He'll acquire the taste eventually. Don't be a fagit, fagit.
>tfw one heavy Russian Imperial and one double IPA in front of me right now
>>
>>37786266
The ingredients in any craft beer should be the same: water, malt, hops, and yeast. If you're allergic to one you're probably allergic to them all.

Are you in general a heavy drinker? Suddenly losing all alcohol tolerance is often a sign of liver failure. The body's ability to process alcohol is severely degraded so it just sits in the blood and one drink gets you seriously drunk.

If, on the other hand, this was just a one off, then take it slowly and easily with your second one and make sure to drink lots of water. Don't drink alcohol on an empty stomach. See if things go better tonight.
>>
I went through like a 2 week period that any time I drank PBR I got a headache. I couldn't really find a definitive answer but it was either an allergy that I quickly grew out of or possibly that the beer I was drinking was all contaminated and giving me a headache. The latter is possible because I got it from the same store every time but idk but left as randomly as it came on.
>>
File: new-glarus-dancing-man-wheat.jpg (195KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
new-glarus-dancing-man-wheat.jpg
195KB, 800x600px
hefeweiss is the best style of beer and it's not close

prove me wrong
>>
>>37786266
I took a shit of whisky on time and after walking around my face felt really hot and my neck was itchy. Went inside and my friends said my face was bright red. Never had any of that cheap ass shit-whisky again.
Don't know if the symptoms would be the same for all people, that's just what I experienced.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.