[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Feels Thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: i love life.png (316KB, 454x456px) Image search: [Google]
i love life.png
316KB, 454x456px
>Be me. 19 year old kissless virgin, sorta tall, i'd say 7/10. 7.5 on a good day.
>never been able to approach a girl in my life
>get messages from girls, never reply cuz im a pussy
>one day, this cute 8/10 out of the blue, asks me to help her with a situation
>tells me she is my female cousin's friend and is concerned about her mental health as she told her that she will kill herself that day
>i help out the best i can and resolve problem
>me and cutie, i'll call her Cat, start talking.
>heymanithinkilikethisgirl.jpg
>we become bestfriends cuz i am a pussy, and never approached her.
>couple of months later, one of my closest friends, F, starts taking a liking to Cat.
>they start talking online.
>only lasts a couple of days cuz F is a sperg and he lives way off in Ajman, which is about 50 km away from our school, (arab btw) so they basically dont hangout.
>i remain on the sidelines this whole time cuz i am a good friend (also cuz i want this girl so bad)
>she goes on to basically just form online relationships with 2 more guys over the course of 8 months
>i am always there as emotional support (cuck)
>>
>be me 14 days ago, she has been single for 5 months now, and we are BFFs at this point
>she calls me, tells me "Anon i wanted to ask if you wanna hangout or something, been kinda bored lately"
>tell her i will visit her after the Fast (also muslim btw)
>inb4allahhuackbarjokes (plsno)
>we meet at 12 pm at a park near her house ( she lives a 5 min drive from my place)
>we chat, but something seems off...
>she starts talking about the future, her future and my future
>she jokingly suggests we move in together just so we can be away from all the family bullshit
>i joke along too obviously ( but i would do that in a heart beat)
>we are nicely chatting when she suddenly asks me,
>"anon? what do you think about me? why would a guy want to date ME?"
>i take like a second's pause to assess the situation,
>and reply "Well Cat, you're smart, you're cute, you have an amazing ass btw"
>she starts giggling, looking as her cute as fuck self
>"You're a good person Cat, any guy would be lucky to have you" i add, smiling
>>
>She starts blushin, her clear, fair skin has turned dark red
>she looks back at me, struggling to say anything but eventually does
>"No no, Anon, what do YOU think about me, as... you know...a special someone?"
>Spaghetti.gif
>"uhh.. uhhh same thing i guess haha"
>she looks away disappointed
>i think to myself "oh my fuckin lord, dickhead. muster up some god damn fuckin courage and say it!"
>i sputter out "I also think you're the most beautiful thing i have ever seen"
>Her bright red face emerges again as she immediately looks up straight towards the trees infront of us.
>godsheissocute.xml
>she starts giggling again and turns to me, and says
>"Oh my goood, Anon, you're so "romantic" " as she slaps by shoulder
>but she stops giggling, she is now staring into my eyes, with a fading smile,
>her expression is dumbstruck, she just looks at me, trying to say something.
>she tilts her head to a side
>iwannadestroyherNOW.mp3
>>
>she says," Anon.....i've been thinking about this alot lately, You've been there for me, this whole time."
>i awkwardly give a smile...(abouttospaghetti)
>"i (long pause).. I think i've fallen in love with you"
>guys... those words, those fuckin words took the fuckin ground from underneath my feet, im on cloud nine boyos.
>i managed to blurt "i think i like you too..alot.."
>she starts to lean in, slowly closing her eyes.
>ItsHabbening.mp4
>my heart is racing, as if i had just taken 4 pills of adderall
>i start to lean in too. our lips connect.
>we're kissing
>itsheaven.png
>we kiss for what seems like an hour.
>we take a break, we stare at each other, and start laughing together.
>and she justs then rests her head on my shoulder while we just sit in silence, for what seems like hours.
>its 2 am now, we pack up and start to leave.
>>
>i drop her at her house, and we quickly peck one last time.
>whole ride home, im singing "Aint No Mountain High Enough" at the top of my lungs.
>i reach home, i just lie on bed for an hour, doing literally nothing but looking at the ceiling and smiling to myself
>she messages me a heart and a kiss goodnight.

it will workout in the end Anon, just hang in there buddy :)
>>
did not read you goddamn faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.