[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crush stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

File: 90s cgi background.png (180KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
90s cgi background.png
180KB, 500x366px
Femanon here. Got any high school crush stories?
I'll go first. Names changed for obvious reasons.

>be me, not too pretty, not too smart, not that skinny either
>starting junior year in high school, feeling pretty okay
>just found peace with myself and got over a long period of depression
>made new friends
>been thinking about getting a boyfriend in hopes it would further complete me
>enter Elmer's glue-looking white boy
>we've been friends for a while
>knew he had a crush on me for a while too
>we talk for a bit and share summer stories
>I head to my history class
>meet the teacher, Mr. H
>he's gotta be 400 pounds
>has never tasted a vegetable in his life, possibly washes himself with a rag on a stick
>before anyone in class can roast him he proceeds to roast himself about how depressed he is and how he prays to Ronald McDonald every night for creating the Big Mac
>dude has a picture of a Big Mac on a map of the world
>talks about how at this class for him will be like one long relationship where we both know we're going to break up but we're not too sure when it'll happen
>this man's intention is to make us suffer, but also to teach us some god damn history
>proceeds to mock the Valedictorian while teaching us the Gilded Age
>I suddenly have a passion for history, start highlighting all my notes and keeping my notebook neat

cont.
>>
File: 1532542986_6f53feda58.jpg (75KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1532542986_6f53feda58.jpg
75KB, 500x250px
OREEEEOREEEEOREEEOREEEOREEEOREEEOREEEEOREEEOREEEEOREEEEOREEEEOREEEEEOREEEEOREEEEEOREEEEEOREEEOREEEEOREEOREEEEEOREEEEEOREEE

OREEEEEginal
>>
>flashforward to late fall, Elmer and I are getting close, but he doesn't know how to do anything romantic
>He hovers around me after school one day and I know he's going to ask me out
>"Do you have something to ask me?"
>"Yes..."
>Silence for 5 minutes
>"Do you want to see a movie with me?"
>"yes"
>internally cringe, but I force myself to find it endearing
>a month later, Elmer and I are a thing, and Mr. H recently returned from his wedding
>students question him about the ring on his finger
>"I wear it to keep my finger from falling off"
>I decide to play along
>"How did you cut your finger off?"
>"Cutting cheese... as ... men do."
>giggle
>decide to give some sweets to Mr. H on occasion, for fun
>give him chips ahoy cookies that I couldn't finish during lunch
>"There's nothing in these, right?"
>doesn't realize he's making a joke at first so autistic me says,
>"Uh, no. You're not allergic to anything, right???"
>"No."
>recover with
>"Good. Enjoy your trip."
>nod at the cookies
>he smiles, and I leave for the weekend

cont
>>
go on op don't leave us hanging
>>
>2 months pass, I can't stand Elmer
>he stands me up to watch a movie with his dad
>I tell him that it's over
>Next week goes by fast
>Elmer and I avoid each other
>luckily I have I class with him so we don't see each other much
>I stay behind after history class sometimes to talk with Mr. H
>it's the last class of the day so it's pretty chill
>realize it's Valentine's Day, and I'm single
>get obligatory chocolates from family
>Mr. H stays home for Valentine's day
>I tell my friends I'm going to be a meme this year
>openly tell people that I'm going to get Mr. H a Big Mac for Valentine's Day
>the next day I put my plan into action with my $20 allowance in my hand

cont
>>
>>37785419
>be me, not too pretty, not too smart, not that skinny either
just say ugly, stupid and fat lol
>>
This story is far too long, I got a way better one
>have crush on guy
>he doesn't
The end.
That was hard.
>>
>McDonalds is about a block or two away from the school
>walk there after school, knowing that Mr. H stays after to play card games with his fellow teacher bros
>I come back to school
>walk up to his room
>put the bag on his desk
>"Happy Valentine's Day"
>he stares at it, then me
>one of the teachers asks if I got him nuggets
>"No. It's a Big Mac"
>he smiles
>"I hope that the soda is okay."
>"It's perfect. You didn't have to do this."
>"I don't care. I wanted to."
>he feels really guilty and wants to pay me back, I actually don't give a flying fuck, i wanted to do it for fun
>after his teacher friends leave I prepare to leave too
>"You really didn't have to do that"
>"I wanted to."
>He laughs
>"Have a nice day, Mr. H."
>"You too, anon"
>I feel really happy
>flashforward a few more months
>give Mr. H sweets regularly
>he feels super guilty
>pulls me aside one day
>"Anon, I really appreciate all the food, but I think you can see I've had enough. Thank you, though."
>We both laugh
>i caught too many feelings
>I start guessing that I should stop but I keep going deeper
>I stay after more often and just ask him stupid questions
>Mr. H humors me and answers them
>every time he addresses me he's super nice and his tone changes but we still crack jokes at each other

one last post i promise
>>
>End of the year rolls around
>he announces that he is breaking up with us
>I feel a bit sad, since he's been the only good teacher I've had in that school
>I decide to write him a letter about how much he's appreciated so he knows
>as I finish the letter I realize how much this could never happen
>and how much his existence means to me
>I leave the letter on his desk after class with a heart on it

I see him in the halls sometimes now. Two more days of school left and I may not see him again but he has yet to talk to me about whether or not he's read it or thanked me for it or straight up yelled in my face. yeah, but that's my crush on Mr. H.
Srry that it was long - this stretched over 10 months of school so
>>
>>37785419
>not too pretty
That's ok, we can't all be attractive
> not too smart
Oh well, you got shit genetics I guess
> not too skinny
Stopped reading there. Lose weight you disgusting whale.
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
33KB, 256x256px
Tits or GTFO
oreganansalo
>>
post feet

orirenfdjifb
>>
File: 1457056462706.jpg (22KB, 447x352px) Image search: [Google]
1457056462706.jpg
22KB, 447x352px
>>37785419
you sound pretty unlikable "anon"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>be 18
>Never had a crush in my entire life
Am I broken anons?
I like the idea of being in love but I've just never experiences oneitis.
>>
File: 1485338307264.jpg (9KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
1485338307264.jpg
9KB, 261x323px
>>37785419
>Female greentexting
I don't think I've ever read anything less funny in my entire life
>>
File: Screenshot_20170617-202034.jpg (131KB, 1001x390px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-202034.jpg
131KB, 1001x390px
Seriously OP, read back over everything you wrote and ask yourself if it was really worth posting.
Also I didn't even notice it at first but
>>37785608
Is probably right

Just fuck your fatass bigmac teacher or whatever, unless he already turned you down.
>>
As the Covenant arrive on the planet in force, Noble Team is dispatched on various defensive missions such as assaulting a Covenant ground base and removing fortified Covenant defenses. One of these defenses was a Spire transporting Covenant forces onto Reach. Noble Five's (Jorge) and Noble Six's mission was to take down the shields protecting the Spire. After Noble Six brought down the shield of the Spire, the frigate UNSC Grafton destroys the Spire with MAC Rounds. When a massive supercarrier joins the fight and destroys UNSC Grafton, Kat comes up with a plan to strike back at the Covenant. Her idea is to sneak a Slipspace Bomb onto the Ardent Prayer which they would then send on a refueling run to the supercarrier to activate the bomb. Six infiltrates the Corvette, while Jorge got the Pelican to dock with the supercarrier and then detonate the makeshift slipspace bomb, but when the detonator malfunctions, Jorge sacrifices himself to destroy the carrier; soon thereafter a larger Covenant fleet arrives to continue the assault. Six is thrown out of the corvette by Jorge to fall back unto the planet Reach. Six lands near New Alexandria, which is already besieged by the Covenant. Noble Six regroups with the rest of the team in assisting with the evacuation of the planet. Then, Noble Six was assigned to destroy Covenant jammers in the skyscrapers of New Alexandria. During their escape, Kat is killed by the Field Marshal and New Alexandria is glassed by the Covenant. Halo: Reach takes place on the UNSC fortress world of Reach during the weeks prior to Halo: Combat Evolved. Noble Team, a squad of Spartan supersoldiers, is ordered by Colonel Urban Holland to investigate the sudden loss of transmission from the Visegrad Relay Communications Outpost. Expecting Insurrectionists, the team is baffled to discover that it is the work of the Covenant, and an invasion becomes apparent.
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchises' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to inclde the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan sub

>>37786244

>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>
File: download (1).jpg (2KB, 128x90px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
2KB, 128x90px
as

In the same way that; according to what.
As you wish, my lord!
as in . . .
At the same instant that; when.
As I came in,
>>
File: 1459967170550.jpg (46KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1459967170550.jpg
46KB, 500x469px
In 2011, a civil war has broken out in Russia between its government and ultranationalists who seek to restore Russia to its Soviet-era glamor. Meanwhile, a separatist group led by Khaled Al-Asad seizes power in a "small but oil-rich" country in the Middle East through a coup d'etat, executing its president, Al-Fulani. Al-Asad is ruthless and has extreme anti-Western views, which prompts the United States to invade the country. In the afternoon of the second day of invasion, a platoon of USMC 1st Force Recon, led by Lieutenant Vasquez, is sent to capture Al-Asad. The platoon attacks a TV station in which Al-Asad was believed to be broadcasting live, but discover only a looped recording. The group later engages in urban combat in an unnamed city south of the capital. During this time, they help support and subsequently repair a downed M1 Abrams tank to assist them.

In the meantime, John "Soap" MacTavish is recruited into a British Special Air Service (SAS) squad led by Captain Price. The group shortly conducts two operations, one which leads them to infiltrate a cargo ship in the Bering Strait. Neutralizing the armed Russians on board, the group discover a nuclear device labelled in Arabic and retrieve its manifest. Enemy MiGs then attack and scuttle the ship, but the SAS narrowly escapes by helicopter.

The second operation takes them to Russia in order to rescue one of their allies, a Russian informant named Nikolai working within the wealth to
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>
File: 6dhPH_-p.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6dhPH_-p.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
(The scene opens on a diorama of UNSC forces clashing with Covenant Loyalist forces, who seem to have the upper hand. During the various shots, the words "A DigitalPh33r Production" fade onto the screen, then fade out again. At the center of the diorama, a Brute Chieftain holds Master Chief in the air in one hand by his arm, Chief's Assault Rifle in the other. What the Brute does not notice is the Plasma Grenade in Chief's free hand, primed and ready to activate. Moments later, Chief's head looks up to stare directly at the camera)

Master Chief: hello i am master chief / lolololololololololololololololololol

(It turns out to be an Xbox 360 Halo 3 "Believe" promotional video on YouTube that Master Chief is watching on the computer)

Master Chief: hhhahahahhahaahhaha

(Cue the title screen)

Master Chief Sucks at Halo 3

(Fade in on Jon's living room, full of various Halo 3 propaganda, including posters, a hat, the game case and instruction guide, 7-Eleven Slurpee cups, Mountain Dew bottles, Halo novels, and finally, a large Master Chief life-sized helmet that the Master Chief figurine is wearing as he plays Halo 3. All during this, "What's This?" from Nightmare Before Christmas plays until it hits its climax as the camera pans up to show Chief wearing the helmet before cutting to the television screen, showing him in a party of six players on Xbox Live on Halo 3 multiplayer.)

Party Leader: Okay, who was the fucking retard on our team that kept carrying the flag the wrong way?

Party Member: This Jon C.J. Graham guy?

Master Chief: u got sumthing 2 say 2 meh? beeyatch?/

Party Leader: Yeah, you suck!

Master Chief: i am better than u at least / douchebag

Party Leader: You had -3 kills and 41 deaths!

Master Chief: ur mom had -3 kills in bed last night

Party Member: Oh, shit.

Second Party Member: Oh, no he didn't.
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>
>>37786884
I'm gonna reply to these to nullify your sage
>>
>>37786908
>I'm gonna reply to these to nullify your sage

Then I'm gonna type this to nullify your nullification.
>>
>>37786927
I dont think thats how that works
calle sayer
>>
File: 1447274787343.jpg (36KB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
1447274787343.jpg
36KB, 371x371px
>>37786957
Nullified again fucking retard CIA nigger
>>
>>37786992
Your bith is now nullified
>>
>>37787025
My spelling was nullified too apparently
>>
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchises' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to inclde the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan su

>>37786244

>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>
File: f75.jpg (148KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
f75.jpg
148KB, 1280x1007px
>>37787025
I nullified ur mom is bed last night lololololololololol
>>
>>37787068
Wtf the fuck, too far
Null yourself
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.