[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you live knowing you'll never get that one girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: images (5).png (8KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).png
8KB, 273x200px
How do you live knowing you'll never get that one girl? And by one, I mean THE girl?
>>
File: t3_4yahta.jpg (63KB, 465x640px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4yahta.jpg
63KB, 465x640px
>>37785104
With pure distraction and fantasy with the only motivation in life being the propagation of those two ideals.
>>
i dont think i can

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Not bothered by it since Im going to die in my sleep tonight.

Hopefully.
>>
>>37785104
>How do you live knowing you'll never get that one girl? And by one, I mean THE girl?

Holy shit you're such a pathetic beta faggot
>>
>>37785104
you can anon. you just need to BECOME her
>>
>>37785104
By realizing that once by some sort of miracle I get her, I would be constantly jealous of keeping her. So worried that she might leave me for someone better and that I might lose my mind. Because this is what women do, leave you for the better looking guy.
Better to have a submissive, traditional yet homely wife who would never leave you due to your continued threats of beatings.
>>
>>37785104
I don't have one.
I don't fall in love since 2013, best decision I ever made
>>
>>37785104
She had sex and that makes her a piece of trash.
>>
File: 1418506308428.png (74KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1418506308428.png
74KB, 249x242px
>>37785104
>How do you live knowing you'll never get that one girl? And by one, I mean THE girl?

Ill live
>>
>>37785104
By continuing to try and get her until the day I die
>>
File: IMG_2098.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2098.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
>>37785104
To answer your question, I won't. In a couple months I will take my life because I cannot bear the pain of knowing Saber will never love me
>>
File: 1491515552420.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491515552420.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>37785104
Honestly, the sooner you accept women are worthless trash that's just holding you back, the closer you will get to being truly happy.
>>
I tried the just b urself and find another girl approach. That didn't work out so I'm going with the focus on your career goals approach.
>>
I was just recently set free from this curse.

After months of longing over a girl that kissed me, I realized it all.

She was vain. She was boring. She was broken.

Her pretentious attitude was ridiculous, and her lol XD randum levels were off the charts. She was a talented musician, and she was very religious. She tried to present herself as the kindest of them all, but she was far from it.

Selfish. It took a while. My cuffs are finally broken
>>
File: Honey and Clover.jpg (177KB, 715x1167px) Image search: [Google]
Honey and Clover.jpg
177KB, 715x1167px
>>37785104
It's simple, i just live my life normally and then at night i spend hours screaming internally and writhing in my bed until i fall asleep.
>>
>>37785104
Because at least I can text her :3

I'll never have her though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.