[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to go on a shooting spree, and you had access to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497719097129.jpg (29KB, 960x548px) Image search: [Google]
1497719097129.jpg
29KB, 960x548px
If you were to go on a shooting spree, and you had access to all the munitions you needed, where would you do it? I would either choose a police station, since cops actually deserve it, or a mall during black friday, since it's bound to be packed.
>>
I would never go on a shooting spree because murder is wrong desu

I just want tfwgf[/spoiler
>>
if i were going out i'd either A. be the politest bank robber ever, or B. sit on my munitions and wait for an actual spree so i can kneecap that faggot and go to town on his ass punisher style
>>
local immigration center
>>
>>37784832
>since cops actually deserve it
They jus mad that we hav bigga dicks mah nigga
fucking end yourself
>>
>>37784832
The most nonwhite parts of Germany, Sweden, France, UK, Finland, or the US (I'd do a die roll)
>>
File: 1497397480732.jpg (51KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1497397480732.jpg
51KB, 624x624px
>>37784832
>tries to shoot up police station
>gets wasted by the dozens of armed men not taking out anybody because this isn't a videogame where you are a bullet sponge and a sneeze kills you enemies

I would have snubnose .357 magnum for concealment, most gun crime happens within a few meters. I have been practicing extensively shooting it one handed and off handed, because you never know when that will save your life. Hollow points for maximum anti-personnel, I do body shots nothing fancy like a headshot because a nigger will already have decapitated you by the time you take your second shot. I shoot first ask questions later if I see you moving your hands around while I got a gun on you it's lights out Morpheus. I would shoot up somewhere gun free to show them the effectiveness of disarming law abiding people and making you a criminal for having the best means of defence.
>>
>>37784832
Nobody deserves to die.
>>
>>37787071
Nobody deserves to live either. Why shouldn't I want to wipe out every normalfag who lives a better life than me simply because they weren't born with my stupid, fucked up brain? All I want to do is drag them down with me
>>
>>37784832
All the grocery stores where the cashiers have slighted me...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.