[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ does not cure autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>May 2016
>Be obese
>Go to the doctor for an issue unrelated to my obesity
>Doctor fixes my problem, but tells me to lose weight while I'm still young
>Start going to /fit/
>Work out for a year
>Become decently fit
>Not a manlet
>Have a good face
>Ladies at work are always mirin me
>Fuck yeah, I've made it
>Yesterday
>A Japanese qt I work with asked if she could spend her lunch hour with me
>Say okay
>Take her to a nice cafe near our office
>spaghetti everywhere
>awkward silence for most of our lunch "date"
>still a khv
Fuck guys. There's no hope. That was the worst hour of my life.
This is more painful than being a fat NEET. It's like a qt gf is well within my reach now but I still can't do it.
>>
>>37784656
At least when I was a fat NEET women just ignored me.
Fuck, fuck
>>
>>37784656
Ok, real talk, it's just a lack of practice. Sure, some people are naturally more talented at talking to girls than others, but with practice pretty much anyone can talk to others without much problem. I too used to be autistic at talking, I even had a doctor diagnose me with it at some point, but after a ton of awkward dates and spaghetti spillage I managed to get pretty damn decent at it. Just keep trying and you'll get there - you'll see as each time chances are it will be better.
>>
It's a shame you thought that one would have anything to do with the other, you being healthy just gives you more opportunities in life, you still have to take them and learn from your mistakes. Where do you think it went wrong?
>>
>>37784730
>Where do you think it went wrong?
Accepting her offer
>>
>>37784812
Well, OP, if you're going to wallow in self-pity, having one awkward date isn't that good of an excuse. Everyone has those, I had several horrific "dates" too.
>>
>>37784656
Don't be so hard on yourself. Maybe she wasn't holding her end of the conversation very well either. Was she?
>>
>>37785121
No, she was trying her best. I think it's all on me
>>
If you spent a year getting fit you can spend a year learning to talk to girls. It takes practice bud
>>
>>37786745
How can I do this though?
Every encounter with a female has stakes involved.
If I fucked up a lift, or exercise then it's no big deal, as long as I don't fuck up to the point where I injure myself
>>
>>37787147
>Every encounter with a female has stakes involved.
Is that true though? Go hang out at a bar or wherever normies hang out (I really don't know) and talk to woman. What are the stakes in that situation? Maybe getting embarrassed but you can recover from that. But obviously talking to women from your work is going to have stakes because you see them everyday
>>
>>37787315
> hang out (I really don't know) and talk to woman.
I'm too autistic to do that
Women have to initiate the conversation. I'm too shy
>>
>>37787707
Yeah me too t b h. The only other thing I can think of is interested related clubs involving women where conversations would naturally arise. Not that I actually have experience with that. Getting advice on r9k is something of a blind leading the blind situation
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>37784656
yeah, I know the feel. you look decent but still fail because you're a social retard.

>also KHV
>>
im not suggesting you should go to raves and take e
>>
File: 1497726252860.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497726252860.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>37787861
I'll give you a virtual hug, anon.
It's all I can offer for now, but it has a small amount of emotional value.
Feel better soon, anon. You matter.
>>
>>37787894
but drugs are for losers
>>
iktf I lost over 13 kilos between March-June 2016 and I'm still a massive autist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.