[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your crush since 1st grade goes to prom with your bully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1495710293.jpg (48KB, 591x734px) Image search: [Google]
1495710293.jpg
48KB, 591x734px
>tfw your crush since 1st grade goes to prom with your bully while you sit at home playing vidya

How was your prom anons?
>>
>>37784441
never went to the prom
>>
>>37784534

How and why?

Fuck off origynalio
>>
>>37784441
I never went to any school proms or dances. If you did you are a normie and need to get out of here
>>
>>37784441
I never went to problem. Never had a crush either.
>>
>crush since 1st grade

how
>>
>>37785392
Problem is a good word for it anon
>>
Danced the entire time by myself.
Even during the slow songs.
It was fun.
>>
>>37785434
It was autocorrect. I meant prom.
>>
>>37784441
She looked nice.
Was on her period but we had sex anyway.
1st time for both of us.
>>
>girl in wheelchair asks me to a dance
>shoot her down
>I'm still a kissless virgin to this day
Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>37784441
Asked two girls and they both said no "because they had dates" but then I saw them with no date at prom. Worst part is I'm good looking and I don't have autism, I just have serious depression and I think women can pick up on it. I also didn't have anyone to go to dinner with before prom and I didn't have anyone to go out with after. I just sat in my car and browsed this board for a few hours so I could go home late enough that my parents didn't think I was lonely.
>How was prom anon!
>Great! me and my friends went to a party after!
>Did you take a girl?
>No, i wasn't really into any so I didn't ask any
>Well I'm glad you had fun!
>M-me too dad..
tldr: I spent prom with you guys. thanks for being the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>37785842
also my theatre teacher saw me at prom and asked if I was having fun and I pretended to be happy and told her I was and she smiled and said she was glad I was happy and that the girl who said no to me was an idiot and I almost cried because no one had been that interested in my happiness before but I just pretended it wasn't a big deal.
>>
File: suicide shotgun.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
suicide shotgun.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>37784441
>crush's best friend asked me if I was going to prom
>laughed and said no
>she told me it'd be fun if I went with the right person
>I told her dance's aren't my cup of tea
>went home and played runescape
>realized two years later that the friend was trying to get me to take my crush to prom

>>37785605
Well, if you genuinely don't like someone, I think it's better to outright reject them like that than to go and pretend to like her, I think you did the right thing in the long run. Probably wouldn't have kissed her at prom anyway.
>>
>>37784441
>16 or whatever age prom was
>prom coming up
>never had gf, khhv
>never ask anyone
>some terribly shy girl asked me
>got freaked out, said no and walked away
>she probably cried
>she ended up going with her cousin
>everyone sharing stories about who they are going with
>some cunt who used to bully me confesses that he's too shy to ask someone and asks me if this is the reason i didn't go
>i was the only person in my year that didn't go
>girls ask me later why i didn't go
>just sit there since i didn't know what to say
>>
>>37785046
Not him, but
A teacher vaguely implied prom would be in a few months. Having a modicum of self awareness, I knew going would do me no good, and I made no plan to go, so I had no reason to learn the date. The next thing I heard about it was on a monday morning, I overheard some classmates talking about it having recently happened. The previous friday, I guess.
>>
>>37784441
I just didn't go.

I was going through my bullshit punk rock metal phase and I figured the rebellious thing to do was to not go to prom. A girl even asked me to go and I told her that prom is gay. I stayed home and beat off to pokemon manga that night. My "friends" all stood and sat around being awkward while the normies and failed normies danced and got drunk & high outside. Circle of life.

>>37784534
same

>>37785046
not him, but see my related blog post

the how is pretty simple. I just didn't go. It's not like we HAD to go or we couldn't actually graduate or something.

>>37785422
Not OP but it's not entirely impossible.

A lot of kids that I went to grade school with ended up in the same high school as me, the same college even. And no I don't live in a hick town of 50 people.
>>
I avoided talking about it to my parents and friends as much as possible until my parents asked me about it.
I told them I didn't want to go, my mother told me I should because it'd be a fun experience and my father yelled at me for never leaving my room again and I just put my headphones back on when he was done.
I just told them later that loud terrible music and dark rooms filled with people I hate aren't my thing, pretty edgy now that I think about it. Instead on my prom night me and my friends just fucked around outside, in the park. We talked and shit, did random things that teens do when they're bored. One of my more edgier friends kept talking about shooting up the prom. The only reason I was friends with any of these people honestly was because I was afraid of being alone.
Some of my friends went to prom, they said it was a meh experience, except the one who went with a girl.
I had a sort of "normie" friend. By /r9k/'s standards he's a norman but he never hung out with normalfags, he stayed in his room all the time just like me and my other friends.
TL;DR didn't go, hung out with cyborg level friends instead, it was alright.
>>
Our prom was canceled because of a natural disaster
>>
>>37785566
That's the joke spazz
>>
>>37784441
Pretty good, all things considered. My friend's dad paid for a limo and we had a nice meal before going to prom. Sure, I was too beta to ask my crush (who also went to prom single with friends) to dance, but otherwise it was a fun night.
>>
>>37784441
Don't know never went
>>
>>37787781
>Our prom was canceled because of a natural disaster
What happened? I'm interested.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.