[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really afraid of dying, guys. I don't know what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: cc1.jpg (26KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
cc1.jpg
26KB, 619x453px
I'm really afraid of dying, guys. I don't know what will happen after and I don't want to lose my shitposting buddies ;_;
>>
>>37783940

If you're alive you aren't dead.

If you're dead you're not alive (to suffer any worry/emotion).

Literally nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1497595303849.jpg (13KB, 240x203px) Image search: [Google]
1497595303849.jpg
13KB, 240x203px
>>37784236
>If you're dead you're not alive (to suffer any worry/emotion).
Gee anon that's really comforting...
>>
>>37784236
The lack of emotion and consciousness in general is what he's scared of dumbshit
>>
>>37783940
>not posting from hell
normies out!!!
>>
>>37783940
Then don't die faggot. Become immortal.
>>
WEll you aren't dead yet.
As far as you know, you're immortal
>>
>>37783940
I've embraced the Mexican's view of death. You're just leaving your body to live in another realm with a bunch of other dead people. Your death isn't something to be sad about, it's something to celebrate because you've just graduated to the next level. You also get to come back to earth every year and the Mexicans throw a big party for you and leave food out for your spirit to eat and alcohol for you to get drunk on. You hang around a graveyard with your family for this one day, then you leave and go back to the shadow realm.
>>
>>37783940
Remember the time before you were born? That wasn't so bad, was it?
>>
>>37784236
>t. lucretius
>>
>>37784372
And then you try to jump the spirit-border, and try to smuggle souls over to the living.
>>
>>37784386
Well yeah, it wasn't bad in hindsight, but you hadn't experienced life yet. Who would go back to that state willingly?
>>
>>37784433
the alternative is less preferable, immortality would be horrible
>>
>>37783940
Good news is your body cant maintain a constant level of fear for very long, give it a year or more and you will forget about it for a while. Then it will come back and suck then leave again.

Truth is everyone kind of deals with that shit their own way, I dont fear death anymore as there isn't anything to fear, either there is some afterlife in which case super or there is nothing and nothing means not existing at all which you cant experience so nothing bad there either.
>>
>>37784339
>being afraid of literally nothing
sounds like OP is the dumbshit in this situation
>>
>>37784468
But if it's a bad afterlife?
>>
>>37784386
Plus the main thing (for me at least) that sucks isn't that nothingness itself is unpleasant, but rather that everything we do in life is worthless.
>>
>>37784491
Logically a bad afterlife makes no real sense. Assuming you mean something like hell which I don't see any evidence or even skeptical evidence of that existing.

If there is a afterlife it will almost certainly be as mechanical as this current life. If it is populated with dead people also then by now there will have been enough people there to set up something for newcomers. Ultimately believing that the afterlife is more like another stage in existence rather than the final one is the safest way of looking at it, if of course you want to believe in it.
>>
>>37784491
just don't rape, murder, steal, use the Lord's name in vain, masturbate, fantasize about fucking your neighbor's wife, eat shellfish, get tattoos, or do yardwork on a Sunday
easy peasy
>>
>>37784623
>it's an anon thinks the Laws of Moses are still valid in Christianity episode
>>
>>37784623
>>37784674
I have a foolproof safety net. If there is a God, all you have to do to get into heaven is accept that Jesus died for your sins. The thing is, this is an irrefutable fact because, son of God or not, Jesus thought that's what he was doing. As for being immoral, most people would say that's mostly irrelevant to heaven or hell but you should be a good person regardless of faith.
>>
>>37784674
>reddit tourist forgets what board he's on
Let me help you out >>>/tv/
now fuck off normalshit
>>
>>37783940
Nigger your only have one chance at this life. Don't waste it thinking about what's after.
>>
>>37784764
Dumb hothead
>>
bumpster
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.