[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How effective is a 9mm handgun for suicide? Something like 75%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1104.jpg (24KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.jpg
24KB, 247x247px
How effective is a 9mm handgun for suicide? Something like 75% of attempts fail, but they don't specify caliber.
>>
>>37783880
Any piece of metal going through your brain isn't good.
>>
>>37783902
Yeah but my buddy said he doesn't want to writh around in pain.
>>
>>37783915
>my buddy

If it's not you, and you're genuinely helping your friend to make sure he kills himself, you're a very bad friend.
>>
>>37783915
Put it in your mouth to minimize any "fuck-ups"

A shotgun in the mouth is the most effective firearm-related suicide. It has like a 98% success rate.
>>
>>37783949
I'm not a bad friend
>>
>>37784009
You are a terrible suicide buddy
>>
File: 1497579815766.jpg (53KB, 750x557px) Image search: [Google]
1497579815766.jpg
53KB, 750x557px
I couldnt imagine being so boring the bang I go out with is quietly and boring
I live a good life
But if push came to shove and i suddenly decided to end it I'd go for something that would be interesting
>>
>>37783915
Get him help, not a higher caliber gun. If he kills himself with your help, you'll feel guilty about it for the rest of your life. Get him help, even if he doesnt want it or he will grow further apart from you for it. You'll be able to tell yourself you did whats right when he dies.
>>
I'd imagine any gun is effective unless you miss the critical part of the brain. I wouldn't use a .22 personally, but that doesn't mean you couldn't. Something bigger like a .357 magnum or .44 magnum would probably be the most effective pistol.
>>
>>37783880
would not recommend a 9mm handgun round.

my mom had a revolver, don't know the caliber. but it did her job in becoming an hero
>>
>>37786256
Same I'd shoot up the pack of nigs that hangs out on my block and then enter a building and kill as many cops as I could until I died
>>
>>37783880
shoot yourself in the heart instead of the brain
you might miss and it happens more than you think
you'll have about 4-7 seconds to think about it though.
>>
go to sleep, julia
>>
File: CxwV8XuWEAEdooq.jpg (148KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxwV8XuWEAEdooq.jpg
148KB, 900x1200px
Best thing is to stand on the edge of a tall building and shoot yourself. Or you could just use a shotgun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.