[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Blog your life >Girlfriend birthday in a few days, book

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1444420409993.jpg (45KB, 314x311px) Image search: [Google]
1444420409993.jpg
45KB, 314x311px
ITT: Blog your life

>Girlfriend birthday in a few days, book a trip abroad for us in advance
>Huge argument emerges over last week
>She's a waitress, has been sly comments about co-workers, other drama
>Go rage mode
>Fight dies down, tell her I've booked a holiday for us and she's ecstatic
>Few good days
>Argument brews again
>"I've had hearts to hearts with my *male* co-worker. It's nice to talk to someone that cares about me and genuinely notices when something's wrong"
>Go FULL rage mode
>HUGE argument for days, we throw deep insults at each other, the kind of shit that you still think about even if you make up and cause you to resent them
>Tell her she isn't going fucking anywhere on my money
>Too late to cancel the holiday
>I'm going to have to go by myself
>Going to have to spend a few days in Rome by myself, feeling like shit and boarding a 2 person flight to a double room hotel by myself
Can anyone top me for the worst day?
>>
Bring your best bro with you
>>
bring me ill bring the drugs
>>
>>37783365
>Girlfriend birthday in a few days, book a trip abroad for us in advance
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
>>37783380
I booked the flight with a cheap-ish airline and it's too close to the date now to change the boarding details. It's either going to be me alone in a 2 person room or we'll "make up" and she'll come along while I don't want her there & resent her, leading to arguments and crying every night we're away.
>>
File: 009eFxc.gif (44KB, 232x291px) Image search: [Google]
009eFxc.gif
44KB, 232x291px
Somewhat related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrM39m22jH4
>>
File: theking'savatar.png (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
theking'savatar.png
470KB, 1280x720px
>31 soon
>NEET
>diagnosed autism (faked it to get easy autismbux)
>live with my mother
>no skills/no finished education (dropped out of university a few times)
>no hobbies
>I am neither alive nor dead, and I don't know either
>virgin
>ugly, weak king of manlet
>non-white

Heh, could be worse.
It is all acceptable thanks to the internet.

I live through the internet and the media (mainly mangas nowadays) I consume by self-inserting.
Feeling more emotions there than in RL.

Whatever, life is pointless anyways, and I have no regrets of anything because I have finally got rid of the thoughts that I had any potential that might have gone wasted.

Going to bed now.
>>
>>37783544
Dude just go single then fuck that its your vacation 1st. Go fuck random sluts its so easy in vacation towns
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.