[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext your most horrible memory ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 2zciY4C.jpg (137KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
2zciY4C.jpg
137KB, 543x405px
You remember it just like it was yesterday, it never leaves your mind. Open up to us anon, we're just like you.
>>
>tfw i never risked it for the biscuit
>>
>>37783312
I'm not gonna put any effort into this because I'm about to sleep and I hardly can put the day in order or make much sense of it anyway.
>be 18
>do waaay to many drugs
>eating ccc's like candy snorting addies drinking liquor smoking dank grass
>been up for days tripping and listening to my bloody valentine
>lying in bed listening to to here knows when
>feel what felt like THE perfect sensation
>literally thought I was in heaven experiencing pure bliss
>song ends
>snap out of trance for a second and realize how bad I fucked up
>that was the best thing that could ever happen to me
>that was the peak of my life and its over
>comparatively life is mind numbingly boring
>spend rest of night with my brain frying
>that day I double down on the cccs I was on because they were just sitting there and I thought I was invincible
>I was wrong
>spend day thinking I had solved the universe and I had to act as crazy as possible so the government would catch me so I could tell my secrets to the secret rulers of society
>simultaneously think everyone evil has subconsciously been tricked into committing suicide
>I could explain why but it would take forever
>every time I think ANYTHING air is like a billion light bulbs explode in my head
>screaming OH MY GOD! Every few seconds
>screaming in streets
>incessantly speaking really far out craziness
>at one point I think normal speech is to slow so I begin to only speak in poetry
>brain is billion miles a minute
>after a day of thinking I'm Jesus Christ here to save the universe I end up screaming at my friends and family in the hospital
>for years I had a 2 second memory. Now I'm up to 7 or so
>absolutely terrified of going crazy
>have OCD and intense anhedonia
>due to low seretonin I have awful migraines and can't eat 80 percent of foods
>I want to believe someday I'll be alive again
>I'm not holding my breath
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.