[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw power top born in a twink body

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Sad-Woman.jpg (47KB, 560x340px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Woman.jpg
47KB, 560x340px
>tfw power top born in a twink body
>>
>>37782122
>twink body
aka not working out. No one is born big. Go to the gym nigger
>>
>>37782156
But gaining muscle is a lot harder for some people because of differences in testosterone levels. Guys with low testosterone won't gain much muscle even if they go to the gym regularly.
>>
>>37782178
shut the fuck up with the excuses and hit the gym you faggot, it's not because you complain that you'll wake up ripped
>>
>>37782215
Who said I don't go to the gym? I'm just saying that for some people, gaining muscle is a lot harder, if not nearly impossible.
>>
>>37782246
Or you're being a pussy and not doing it right, a low test male will still be able to put on muscle decently if you're going to the gym enough, and if you were low test as you say you are, AND eating enough to get big you'd be fat as fuck.

Eat more, get 6-8 hours of sleep, go to /fit/ and get big you weenie
>>
>>37782396
I wasn't talking about myself bud. My testosterone levels are probably a bit below average, but they're really not that low. But it's nearly impossible for people with super low testosterone to build muscle. Again, I'm not one of those people (and I'm also not the OP, just to clarify).

And OP, you should at least try to go the gym for a while. You might not gain muscle, but maybe you will.
>>
>>37782477
Sorry I thought you were OP, but my point still stands, if he's skinny enough to be a twink it's probably because he either doesn't go to the gym, or isn't eating enough to build muscle
>>
>>37782499
Yeah but it might not. Again, I don't know OP, but there are people that simply can't put on muscle, even though most people would like to believe that the world is fair, and that if you work hard in the gym, you'll get results. Unfortunately, that's not the case for everyone.
>>
>>37782528
Actually I get what you're saying. If he's so skinny that he's a twink, he probably has a relatively low body fat percentage, which is an indicator of healthy testosterone levels. If he were skinny fat, on the other hand, the chances of him having low testosterone levels would be higher.
>>
>>37782122
>tfw muslim in a twink body
It would be social/career suicide to transition.
My family would hate me.
>>
> Chad born in a robot body
> government won't give me money to transition
> women keep giving me dysphoria by not being attracted to me
>>
Whenever there is people like that around the neighbor hood, it breaks my heart, they make me cry, and it makes want to bust em right on the nose, shove them in the dirt, bust em right in the private parts, beat em up, drown them in the toilet, and whack them on the head with the baseball bat......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb61ndnmzz0
Also, hit them on the head with the glass.....
>>
>>37782156
twink usually equals manlet and there's no cure for that
>>
>>37782122
twink tops are the best though, anon
>>
could be a dominant trap >>37782122
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.