[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend replies to my message 1 hour after i send it to him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1495652113548.jpg (63KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1495652113548.jpg
63KB, 500x520px
>friend replies to my message 1 hour after i send it to him
Is there any fucking reason as to why it takes so long for these dumb cunts to respond to your messages? friend wasn't busy nor even went away/offline during that hour so don't give methe "they were busy" reason.
>>
>>37781652
he was probs busy.
>>
>>37781652
Maybe he just didnt feel like talking to you asshole.
Ever think of that?
>>
>they have to be visibly be 'offline' or 'away' to be busy
>>
Because some people don't like being forced into a conversation against their will.
>>
>don't know whether online friend committed suicide, is ghosting me, or what
they haven't said anything in a week and didn't reply to my message 4 days ago. i'm afraid of sending another cause it'd seem like nagging. i just wanna know if they're okay
>>
>>37781666
did you read the spoiler? Retard.
>>
>>37781652
Sorry that everyone owes you something, must be a burden.
>>37781713
You should send them another one
>>
>>37781652
maybe because they don't like you faggot
>>
>>37781652
The manga looks cute. Sorce?
Also same.
>>
I texted my friend at 10:30 AM today and he hasn't responded (it's almost 6:00 here)
>>
>>37781713
Only roasties ghost. You fucked up, anon.
>>
>>37781652
if I do this it just means I didn't feel like talking to you at the moment
or I saw your message but was doing other stuff
or I just felt lazy to reply
or I wanted to reply but something caught my attention

don't overthink an hour, I haven't replied to my girlfriend since yesterday, I'll reply later and call her or something, I'll meet up with her anyway. she does the same to me, doesn't mean she doesn't like me anymore, we both have times when we're busy or need time alone.

>>37781713
>4 days ago
they don't want to talk to you anymore
>I just wanna know if they're okay
what is it with guys like you? always sending messages like "please reply, I'm just worried"? take the hint and move on buddy
>>
>>37781672
>>37781733
the friend has a crush on me though you big dumbs
>>
I hate how cell phones and social media have made people think you should be available whenever they want. Sometimes you just want time to yourself, dumbass.
>>
>>37781775
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA made me laugh anon

if they really had a crush on you they would reply instantly. you're just in denial faggot
>>
>>37781652
>ask a friend something
>replies yeah month later
>text him that im not inviting him to festivals if he keeps the unsocial shit up
>books meeting for a weekend
>doesnt show up
think im done with this cunt.
>>
>>37781805
hahahhaa lol choke on your upvote rofl xD
>>
>>37781805
This guy is right you know
>>
>>37781652
>sitting at computer
>have to take a shit
>leave computer on because I plan on returning immediately afterwards
>leave phone on my desk as well
>forget my train of thought and start doing other stuff
>come back to desk an hour later to a message

>>37781713
You can send a "what's up" if you want to. I've had one good friend totally cut contact with me like that before. He had moved away for college but I still wanted to play games online with him, but for some reason he chose to cut contact just like that. If they still don't respond then it might be time to give up on them.

>>37781775
An hour still isn't a long time to not reply. If he doesn't say anything back in over a day, consider that maybe your message didn't prompt a response. My sister frequently sends me stuff that I really have nothing to say to.
>>
>>37781933
you're still in denial anon

it must suck living with the fact that everyone around you doesn't like you
>>
>>37781721
no wonder he doesn't want to talk to you
>>
>>37781652
>has friend
1 hour is considered long now? lol
I always take several hours to respond to texts because I'm not looking at my phone 24/7
I stare at my laptop instead
But sometimes I actually ignore you cus I'm too tired to talk
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.