[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone other robots /c/atfish here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Channelcat.jpg (14KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Channelcat.jpg
14KB, 220x165px
Currently in the process of trying to bait furries into buying me free vidya by pretending to be a gril, but now they want a timestamp from me and my hairy ass isn't easy to mistake for a girl's.

I'm willing to trade a fembot or femanaon 10 bucks to their paypal for a timestamp with their ass in the background, panties or no panties. No need to show any faces, just leave your paypal in the comment with the timestamp.

All the timestamp needs is the current date and the words "From Nel with love" written on it somewhere.

Thanks in advance fellow /c/atfishers.
>>
>>37780462
I've caught some. But I'm not a fan, catfish are the muslims of fish and bluegills are the niggers.
>>
>>37780487
>implying there's something wrong with rounding up muslims and niggers and boiling them
>>
>>37780462
Make it $15 OP.
>>
>>37780462
Have you got an email I can send it to you on anon?
>>
File: 1497479839256.jpg (93KB, 1278x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1497479839256.jpg
93KB, 1278x1556px
>>37780462
first rule is to not be a fucking slut agreeing to send nudes and shit like that, be pure and innocent, act awkward and shy and shit.

look for those dumb nice guy idiots who respect you and don't force you to show them pic of you if you're not up for it
>>
>>37780578
I'll make one just for you. [email protected]
>>
>>37780630
Bruh I just want vidya fuck that gay shit.
>>
>>37780655
too bad you wouldn't be able to get them eitherway, you'll rarely meet anyone willing to give you a game in just a few days
>>
>>37780634
give me a few minutes op, will email soon
>>
>>37780680
You must not know how thirsty and desperate furries can be. They can make robots look like alphachads.
>>
>>37780698
true i guess, i prefer not to get myself involved with furriers, i only go for the anime nerds so i guess my expertise into it is not the best
>>
>>37780695
Don't disappoint me now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.